• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I just started playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. I'm really overwhelmed, and I had some questions...

    Fallout 3 | I just started playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. I'm really overwhelmed, and I had some questions...


    I just started playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360. I'm really overwhelmed, and I had some questions...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I just started playing Fallout 3 on Xbox 360, and as someone who sucks at video games, I'm a bit intimidated by the lack of handholding. There are so many stats and attributes, I have no idea what's important when they tell you to add points to your specials and stats. I wish you could experience some more gameplay, before determining what is what. I know they tell you what these stats mean and stuff, but in the beginning, I have no idea how any of these specials and stats translate to the gameplay. Mostly, all I'm doing is talking to people in the vault and now I'm hitting radroaches and guards with a bat.

    So my next mission is the escape the vault. But right now, I weigh too much, because I have too many items. I was wondering which items were important/unimportant. I have a bunch of stuff like clipboards, mugs, glasses, armors, uniforms, roach meat, etc. I need to unload some of this, because I'm walking super slowly. My Strength is set to 9, and I heard you can carry more stuff if your strength is high, so I'm surprised I've already exceeded my limit before I can even leave the vault.

    I was also wondering if there's a good resource for figuring out what the attributes mean for items and stuff. They all have acronyms like "VAL" and "CAL," and I don't know what any of that means.

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/coffeearcade
    [link] [comments]

    Had my first altercations with Feral ghouls in Fallout 3

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:36 AM PST

    Stumbled into Farragut West Metro station while trying to get to the Tepid Sewers for the Wasteland Survival Guide Chapter 2 quest and had my first altercations with Feral Ghouls.

    https://imgur.com/a/HLNXEzQ

    Here are some captures I took. Really like the Sneak Attack and Hotkeys. I'm glad I found a Sniper Rifle although I barely have any ammo as I only have like 22 .308 rounds total because the Roamer/Glowing one barely seem phased by the Hunting rifle or Silenced 10mm pistol.

    Reminder the Xbox One is my first console and this is my first video game so please refrain from spoilers.

    submitted by /u/CrisperLace8106
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: NVAC - New Vegas Anti Crash is almost a must have fix for FO3.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:10 AM PST

    It's in the fix guide, but it really isn't highlighted well. It's listed under Win 10, NVidia Drivers, if your game doesn't start.

    But I am running on Windows 7, and it starts fine, but had a lot of Random Crashes.

    I was about to give up, when I vaguely remembered that NVAC works with FO3 or that there was a FO3 version. So I went to the NVAC page, and it stated it worked with FO3. I was still skeptical. Finally I was in a section where I was crashing ever few minutes when I finally was desperate and looking for a "hail mary" fix.

    So I used my Fallout Mod Manager it install/activate it, and now I haven't had a crash in hours of play time since I installed this. Not One crash. Can't guarantee it will fix everything but it's night and day for me.

    The odd thing. I didn't even try this when New Vegas was Random Crashing on me (It was only bad in in Old World Blues) because I tend to be skeptical of these kinds of claims figuring they can do more harm than good, and I could live with the level of stability I had.

    But this is the real deal. Now I would say unless you are rock solid stable, this is a must have Mod:

    https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635

    submitted by /u/OttawaDog
    [link] [comments]

    It happened so fast! Don't judge me, I wanted to save megaton, but at the same time I wanted that duster so badly.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Done with this junk

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:31 PM PST

    After 2 weeks of scouring every corner of the internet I still can not manage to get this game to run on windows ten. I followed the side bar help on this site, I followed steam guides, youtube tutorials, streamer advice. NOTHING WORKS. .ini changes, multithreading mod, GFWL disabler, FOSE, 4 gig patch, unofficial patch, combinations of each and everyone in every imaginable manner. NOTHING WORKS. I do not understand why it takes a rocket scientist to get this game to run stable for more than 10 minutes! I can get it running nice and smooth! BUT 9 MINUTES IN. CRASH. start up, 9 minutes in CRASH. I'm done with this junk. It has been very disheartening when my favorite game of all time has turned into my worst gaming nightmare. Completely unstable. Completely unplayable. Completely a waste of my time. And most of all, a complete waste of space.

    submitted by /u/quincy98
    [link] [comments]

    Recently started Mothership Zeta

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    And I gotta say I'm not loving it. I'm not really used to this style of combat with a half dozen adversaries all coming at once in close quarters. I'm also unclear on where or when to use this spacesuit that I picked up. And do these control nodules that overlook the hangar actually do anything besides nudge the ship around? I'll keep going but I'm burning through stimpaks a lot faster than I ever have before.

    submitted by /u/c53x12
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 gift

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Hey I have heard nothing but great things about fallout 3 and if someone has any money to spare it would make me super happy if someone could gift it to me on xbox if not that's perfectly fine

    submitted by /u/Ambitious-Rooster733
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment