• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | :( awe true. ceasar I guess

    Fallout: New Vegas | :( awe true. ceasar I guess


    :( awe true. ceasar I guess

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:35 AM PST

    Damn dirty apes, you've finally done it! You maniacs! Damn you all to hell!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Someone posted a photo patrolling the Mojave on a chinese train. So here's me, on a german train.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:01 AM PST

    Just had to say it

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    Popular opinion: Breaking Bad wasn't bad but it wasn't breaking bad

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:53 AM PST

    At least he turned right, UNLIKE RICKON.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:08 AM PST

    yep.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Trying to make Fallout 4 look like New Vegas.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    I know I’m certainly not the first, but let’s just say those are two hours of my life I’m not getting back.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:00 PM PST

    Any interesting builds for someone who has played the game a lot?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:33 PM PST

    I've played this game so many times and played and made so many builds that I've done it all. Can anyone recommend anything new or is it finally time to move on? Here's every build I've done: 1. Enclave heavy trooper 2. BoS Paladin 3. General gun nut 4. General energy weapons nut 5. Explosives build 6. Legion melee 7. Ncr veteran ranger sniper 8. Shotgun build 9. Junkie 10. Melee tank 11. Pistols only I know there's more but I can't remember any more. Can anyone recconend anything that isint here? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/50-50-is-life
    [link] [comments]

    Wasteland Family Portrait

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    [Modded] Problem with the compass in my FNV game.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    The compass, only the cardinal direction part, is only half as wide as it is supposed to be. The enemy and location notifications are normal though. Anyone know of mod problem that could cause this?

    Just to let you know, this didn't happen the last time I played the game and I didn't add any mods between now and then.

    submitted by /u/SleepinGriffin
    [link] [comments]

    Beginning Slideshow theme

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    I was wondering what the song is that plays during the slideshow sequence in the intro where the narrator is explaining the faction as I couldn't find it. Does anybody know what it is?

    submitted by /u/floppypancakes24
    [link] [comments]

    Best levels to start dlcs?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:34 AM PST

    So I bought Old World Blues, Dead Money, and lonesome road yesterday and I was super eager to do one of them, so I did OWB at level 2, which was not super fun, so what level should I get to before starting the other dlcs

    submitted by /u/Bill_Cipher42
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:12 AM PST

    I have a pc and ps3 should I get fnv and all it's dlc's on ps3 or pc. So more context I don't have a windows system. I use lynex and don't know anyway I can get the games without dropping 139.99 on a software key. Not only that it is cheaper on ps3. Please help I have no idea what I should do

    submitted by /u/ZYPHERBL3
    [link] [comments]

    I made the desert ranger on heroforge

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:16 PM PST

    Made myself a new fnv wallpaper with all my character perks and colored it, thought i share it here!!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:34 PM PST

    End Game Divide Choice Moral Discussion (Spoiler Warning)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:23 PM PST

    OK so I want this to be a discussion about two things. What is the morally right decision when dealing with Ulysses? Personally I believe that he shouldn't be killed. Now some people might say "He worked for the Legion, he's a slaver and a killer." But if you really dive deep into him and listen to what he has to say, he really didn't like working with the Legion. What he did was for the safety of him and his tribe. But when it comes to launching the missle from his temple, what is the moral decision. If you're playing a NCR soldier/ranger type character who only cares about taking over and gaining territory, obviously you're gonna destroy Dry Wells. Eliminate the competition. But is it moral, now I know that when you think about how they treat women and how they enslave people who aren't fit to be soldiers, you might say well no. They're horrible people. But we don't get much insight on what Dry Wells exactly is. For all we know it could be a colony of children who have never killed in their life. Or it could be a camp of slaves and soldiers who care about nothing but themselves. Now that brings me to my next question. Is it right to destroy the Long 15? The Long 15 is a massive trading route for many people. If you're playing a Legion character obviously you say yes, cut off their supply line. They don't have supplies they can't win. Now even if your character is an NCR character you might say," but the NCR only think about themselves, think about Freeside and the situation with the Kings and Major Elizabeth Kieran. When you approach them you can ask her " do you serve food to the locals" their immediate answer is no. Now from the perspective of somebody working with Mr. House you're obviously gonna blow up both places. Eliminate ALL of the competition. Now finally from a pacifist's perspective, or somebody working with Yes Man, is it wrong to not destroy anybody. Thanks for letting me go off on a total tangent, let me know your thoughts in the comments.

    submitted by /u/dEgOaTlOrD
    [link] [comments]

    Just completed dead money. What do you personally think “letting go” means?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Is it the greed? Accepting once fate? Or come to terms with the loss of a loved one?

    I personally don't know what to make of it

    submitted by /u/Nando_L
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment