• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Been a long time

    Fallout 3 | Been a long time


    Been a long time

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    I played hundreds of hours when it came out, still considered one of my all time favorites.

    I purchased it on the bethesda store and booted it up today, am I crazy or does it look better now than it did? Does Bethesda include upgraded graphics from the original?

    submitted by /u/mikehyde477
    [link] [comments]

    an odd loading screen in the Museum of History.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    So I'm currently playing FO3, and explored the museum of history for a bit. Every time I entered a new area in the museum the loading screen was some textures from the game on a black background. loading screens are pretty short for me so I failed to capture a screenshot. Textures include limbs on the pip-boy and some Vault Boy faces. Maybe it appears for everyone but I can't make it appear anymore

    submitted by /u/Talr69
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Remastered - Vanilla Plus Graphics (Mod Gameplay 60FPS)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment