• Breaking News

    Monday, December 30, 2019

    Fallout: New Vegas | "You're awake! How about that...." [Mod : Dragbody NPC Overhaul]

    Fallout: New Vegas | "You're awake! How about that...." [Mod : Dragbody NPC Overhaul]


    "You're awake! How about that...." [Mod : Dragbody NPC Overhaul]

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    I have finally acquired the platinum chip

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:19 AM PST

    Fallout new vegas inspired OC artwork, digital.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 10:35 AM PST

    The only album any Courier needs!

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 05:31 AM PST

    Oh Jeannie may you don’t even know

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:03 AM PST

    After playing the game from launch I finally earned/ground my way to 100% achievement. No more games of Caravan for me thanks.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 03:46 PM PST

    Friend just sent me this gem

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:06 AM PST

    Hey guys I've started playing NV recently and I downloaded an ENB but an issue I've ran into this issue where I can see buildings through walls any idea how I can solve this issue, Thanks

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:32 AM PST

    NCR Ranger Fanfiction

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 10:09 AM PST

    Any of y'all come across any good fanfiction about the NCR Rangers?

    submitted by /u/Tremarctos_Ornatus
    [link] [comments]

    Game still crashing with stability mods and sorted load order

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:37 AM PST

    I have installed all recommended stability mods and sorted the load order with LOOT but the game still freezes constantly. At this point im not sure what is causing it. The most recent crash I have gotten is where the screen froze but the actual game didn't. I could hear what was happening but couldn't see it. Another problem that keeps happening is where all audio other than the radio will cut out then the game will enter a loop and either crash or continue for a few more loops before crashing.

    Specs:

    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83 GHz

    Ram: 8.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz

    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P5Q DELUXE (LGA 775)

    GPU: 4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

    Load Order:
    (Im also using Dynamo ENB)

    0 0 FalloutNV.esm

    1 1 DeadMoney.esm

    2 2 HonestHearts.esm

    3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm

    4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm

    5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    6 6 ClassicPack.esm

    7 7 MercenaryPack.esm

    8 8 TribalPack.esm

    9 9 CaravanPack.esm

    10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    11 b FCOMaster.esm

    12 c CompanionInfAmmo.esm

    13 d Functional Post Game Ending.esm

    14 e Project Nevada - Core.esm

    15 f Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

    16 10 Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

    17 11 More Perks.esm

    18 12 YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    19 13 CASM.esp

    20 14 The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

    21 15 FCO - NPC Changes.esp

    22 16 UpgradesFromTheCommonwealth.esp

    23 17 WMIMNV.esp

    24 18 Weapon Retexture Project.esp

    25 19 InfAmmoAllwaysOn.esp

    26 1a CompanionInfAmmoCheat.esp

    27 1b EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp

    28 1c CompanionInfAmmoOptional.esp

    29 1d FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp

    30 1e NukaCola-Ojo.esp

    31 1f Inventory Search.esp

    32 20 JustHitMarker.esp

    33 21 FCO - HD Teeth.esp

    34 22 Sprint Mod.esp

    35 23 NRN-AutoRepair.esp

    36 24 LRN.esp

    37 25 NRN.esp

    38 26 Reload Sounds.esp

    39 27 B42Inertia.esp

    40 28 More Perks Update.esp

    41 29 MorePerksFixed.esp

    42 2a PerkEveryLevel.esp

    43 2b FNV Realistic Wasteland Lighting - No DLC.esp

    submitted by /u/__BruhMoment__
    [link] [comments]

    Hi everyone, I just bought Fallout new vegas ultimate edition. Which mods should I have before I begin exploring this fantastic game?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 09:27 AM PST

    I'm very new to modding. I've only modded Skyrim and Fallout 4, which went okay and got me to appreciate mods. Anything that will help me enjoy my first playthrough would be appreciated. not just modes, but what I should do or not do to get the best experience.

    My life is in your hands, Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CrunchyConniptions
    [link] [comments]

    Yay me is doctor I save Caesar

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    NCR Ranger in Red Dead Redemption 2

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:01 PM PST

    dead cursor

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:26 AM PST

    my cursor ingame is stuck and will not move at all, yes my mouse itself is connected as i can move the mouse when trying to access the internet via shift+tab. so the problem is within the game not in my mouse, please help however you can.

    submitted by /u/knight_daubeny
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade Gannon brings a dress cane to a gun fight and wins without any problems.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Will i still get caps for the dlc globes if i take care of house?

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:32 AM PST

    I know You won't get money for the regular globes but i don't know about the dlc ones

    submitted by /u/Stormer3890
    [link] [comments]

    [Thought] Is There Any Way To Go Pro-NCR Without Killing House IF You Destroy His Securitron Vault?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:08 PM PST

    And idea that just popped into mind that I don't know if anyone tried.

    IIRC, when you destroy House's securitron vault, House gives in to the NCR and joins them due to the threat you pose to him.

    From that point onward, is it possible to continue the NCR questline and win them Hoover Dam without having to kill House? I know Moore wants you to kill House, but given him allying with the NCR when he loses the most necessary piece of his plan next to the platinum chip (the securitron army), is there then an option to side-step this piece of the quest?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Fire_N_Forget
    [link] [comments]

    Pistols unholster twice

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:55 PM PST

    When I unholster a pistol it's like it's trying to do it twice. The first time it's just an empty hand really fast, but then it plays again but this time properly. It doesn't do it in third person.

    I read using YUP could fix it, but I'm using TTW which comes with it already.

    All the other animations seem fine.

    submitted by /u/DeliveryGodNoah
    [link] [comments]

    [Theory] Ghouls Are The Precursors To Super Mutants

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 06:20 AM PST

    (Copying my comment from another post to discuss here)

    THEORY TIME!

    It is my belief that ghouls are actual a semi-accidental super mutant precursor, their condition (which is supposed to be rare, Fallout 4 & 76 notwithstanding in their various retcons) resulting from exposure to the New Plague, which served as the foundation for FEV (the artificial genome virus used to create the super mutants in all games).

    Compare their traits of the two mutant types:

    • Ghouls absorb radiation and overall are effectively immune to the damage it causes. Super Mutants, on the other hand, are immune to radiation (it can't breach their skin).
    • Ghouls and super mutants both have improved healing factors (the super mutants' healing factor is stable, the ghouls' vary with ambient and absorb radiation).
    • Ghouls and super mutants both have improved pain tolerance and durability.
    • Ghouls and super mutants are effectively immortal (but not indestructible).
    • Ghouls and super mutants are immune to disease (as far as has been shown in games and lore).
    • Ghouls and super mutants both go through fairly radical biological changes when they mutate.

    The idea is this: as we know, the New Plague spread before FEV was created, and was more than likely created by either the USA or China (my bets are on the latter but that's another story). The Plague was never eradicated and forced multiple cities to be quarantined in the USA, but not everyone was killed by it - there were survivors. Even more important, it most likely was spread by air and/or water, considering how quickly it spread in such a short period, though the closer to the coasts you were, the less frequent the infections seemed to be (iirc the majority of cases were found around mid-west and rust belt of the USA). Afterwards/during this, the USA created FEV from the New Plague (as FEV was originally meant to be an antidote/vaccine to the new Plague and other biological weapons remember), which was used to experiment on various animals and eventually people at Mariposa (as well as Vault 87 according to Fallout 3, but I disregard that partly due to poor writing), though we don't see the actual super mutants until Grey becomes the Master and starts perfecting his "dipping" method.

    Back to New Plague; after the nukes went off and ravaged the world, most were killed and a handful were turned to ghouls; however, this was still a minority. However, it is likely that not everyone infected by the New Plague actually showed symptoms (carriers of the virus), thus retaining their ability to reproduce, and those few would have passed it and their immunity off to their children, causing their children and grandchildren and so on to also develop the ability to become ghouls if exposed to enough radiation (which seems to be the trigger for the mutation, though the amount needed seems to vary). This explains why not everyone becomes ghouls when exposed to radiation, as well as why ghoulification is becoming more common as the timeline goes onward.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Fire_N_Forget
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Mod Suggestions

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    I'm know this is asked, well, constantly, but I cannot for the life of me find anything online. I'm in the middle of a cowboy run, and I'm looking for a new armor for my favorite little gunslinging badass bounty hunter to wear. I've been rocking the non-duster armor from dragbody's Courier's Cache, but I used it for my last western themed character and would like to shake things up a bit. Unfortunately, I can't find anything that isn't either a). based on the riot gear duster, which I already have Russell wearing and would make it look like some weird personal uniform, or b). really plain or strange looking, like the Gunslinger Outfit. Does anyone have a favorite cowboy look?

    submitted by /u/Ronivader
    [link] [comments]

    Game freezes but doesn’t crash, and won’t let me alt-tab out.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 02:03 PM PST

    I've been pulling my hair out trying to make my FNV playable with mods. I seemingly CTD or "hang" at random, but usually when I go to new area (Goodsprings to Primm) and it won't let me alt-tab out. I tried ENBoost and NVAC. I use Windows 10 and MO2. My LO is in comment. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/yung-boyarson
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment