• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 31, 2019

    Fallout | This did not age well.

    Fallout | This did not age well.


    This did not age well.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:26 AM PDT

    It perplexes me that despite everything bethesda has done to its fans, there are still a large amount of people who violently defend the subscription pass in fallout 76.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:39 AM PDT

    It's scary to me, I hope bethesda does not consider the pass a success.

    As a lifelong fan up until fallout 76, I am genuinely concerned for the future of the game franchises (the elder scrolls& fallout) that I grew up with and hold very close to my heart.

    submitted by /u/RichardBuffman
    [link] [comments]

    My creepy moment in FO4

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    She's mad I took her drugs...

    My creepy moment in FO4

    submitted by /u/lilfonsi
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 is still terrible

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:57 PM PDT

    Somehow it's just gotten worse. Fallout was my favorite series and it's a shame to see Bethesda let it all go to shit. Good job Todd

    submitted by /u/bobthepacman
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Halloween :)

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:08 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween vault dwellers, be safe and have fun. Not sure if there are any "trick or treaters" reading this but if so exercise caution and rack up some candy, hope you all have a very spooky night!

    Also I know I have to keep this related to fallout, so for those of you who own fallout 4, be sure to check out the museum of witchcraft, and the pick man quests for a good scare >:D

    submitted by /u/CheapAddictol
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4][Mods]Looking for a flora mod that adds more plants and mutated vegetation to the Commonwealth. Is there anything like that out there?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 12:00 AM PDT

    I always thought that mutated plants were really underused in the Fallout universe. Thank you for any recommendations!

    submitted by /u/TooFatToMatt
    [link] [comments]

    This Whole Situation is Honestly Just Entertainment for Me at this Point

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    I played Fallout for the first time ever in my early 20's (started with Fallout 3) and it quickly became one of my favorite franchises ever. I was going crazy with builds and having constant dreams where I was in the Fallout universe. No other series immersed me as deep as this one did.

    Like everyone else, I was super disappointed to see what became of Fallout 76. How they basically just murdered the whole series...

    But at the end of the day, even though I love Fallout so much... I'm just entertained at this point. It's like the Dashcon of video games. You don't know how else they can possibly shit the bed, but then against all odds, they just manage to do it. It just came to a point where all I can do is laugh.

    I think we can all agree Fallout 76 is beyond saving. The game is done being built, and no matter what they do, they can't salvage it.

    So as much as it hurts watching one of my favorite video games get destroyed (I'm also a Pokémon and Paper Mario fan, i know the feel), I literally WANT to see it take the biggest nose-dive in history. Because what's being upset gonna do at this point? Bethesda astronomically fucked this up, so I just want to see them fuck up as hard as possible from here on out. It's come to the point where they're fucking up so hard I'm beginning to believe Fallout 76 is a social experiment.

    At the end of the day I hope this post makes everyone who's legit heartbroken feel better. At a certain point you gotta just let go of hope... and watch the madness unfold. Who knows, maybe one day we'll get Fallout 5 and it will be dope. But as for now, cracking up at this whole ordeal might be the best we can do.

    submitted by /u/NicoCVV
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find early energy weapon?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Can i mention this quickly.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    The fallout 1st subscription cost more than a brand new version of fallout 76

    submitted by /u/Jimmy-Test
    [link] [comments]

    Gosh I hope Bethesda makes Fallout 5 good.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:17 AM PDT

    After Fallout 76, the only way they can make a good franchise is to make Fallout 5,i would like a Michigan setting, more variety, you can choose if you wnat to give a shit about some person, actually be able to not help someone and make real decisions without having a background.

    submitted by /u/Meme_Shibe
    [link] [comments]

    The Courser outfit is totally based on Roy Batty's costume from Blade Runner

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 01:16 PM PDT

    umbrella underground research facility vs the institute

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:33 PM PDT

    I'm watching resident evil right now and the underground umbrella corporation with 500 employees and staff who live and work underneath wildly reminds of the institute in fallout 4...it's also designed very similar to the institute pic

    submitted by /u/MaskaPhobia
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to make fallout 4 into a hardcore game, mod suggests?

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a mod or mods that will make the game more hardcore. I dont like the game as it is compared to older fallout games. I'm fine with it being a rpg but, I want more flat dmg for me and enemies. about a year ago I modded it so I would die in 2 or 3 shots and so would bad guys, but a few probloms came with it. I would die in 2 to 3 shots in power armor and so would opponents in power armour robots with die just like people take a bullet or 2. I'm looking for a mod that will make me die in a few bullets without power armor and be a pretty good tank with power armor on I want people to be squishy meat bags and drop in a few shots well robots are a harder fight and power armored enemies to be mini bosses. Is there a mod that can accomplish this?

    submitted by /u/gambitdan
    [link] [comments]

    Great Fallout 3 Mod

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 07:15 PM PDT

    I found a good Fallout 3 mod that makes the combat a lot better.
    https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10964

    submitted by /u/Arieson123
    [link] [comments]

    All time favourite mods 2019 edition

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:32 PM PDT

    Just getting back into fallout 4 on XBOX1 and curious what everyone is using for their load outs.

    submitted by /u/heyitsprettyboy
    [link] [comments]

    Error There is Already an instance of Fallout: New Vegas

    Posted: 31 Oct 2019 03:45 AM PDT

    After trying more than 15 solutions to fix this game to run in Win10, i got it running by installing the following:
    4gb patch
    nvse
    nvac
    nv stutter remover.

    ALTHOUGH it says its running but i have no display of the game. sometimes two instances of fnv are running but again i dont have display of the game.

    my font scaling is on 100% and my H/W are 1920/1080.

    i tried using the d3d9.dll and nothing.

    i ran the game from steam=nothing, from .exe=nothing, from nexus mod manager=nothing, from nvse launcher=nothing.

    it shows that is running but i have no display.

    i spent two days try to fix that piece of crap port.

    rig:

    rx580

    win10

    ryzen 5 2600

    16gb ram

    submitted by /u/Kolanti
    [link] [comments]

    Where can i submit a fix on one of the bugs in the PS3 version of NV on the fallout wiki?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:53 PM PDT

    Found a fix on this one on the missions I Put A Spell On You:

     A bug will occur on the Legion side of this quest if you have a high rep w/ the NCR if you talk to Curtis first rather than Colonel Hsu first. Curtis will talk to you, and give you all your information, but you will not be able to get the explosives out of the trash can by the ticket desk.

    Theres a way around to this one if you havent finished the quest The Finger Of Suspicion from Vulpes Inculta. I put a spell bugged out on me since i talked to curtis before to hsu(making the bomb on the trash bin unobtainable.

    But after finishing the finger of suspicion and reporting to inculta, you can also tell him about the snitch reporting to curtis. Inculta will tell you that curtis is a legion spy, and you can report to him if he needs any help.

    If you report to curtis, new dialogue options will pop up, and you can now obtain the bombs on the trash bin. You can now proceed with the legion branch of the quest I Put A Spell On You.

    submitted by /u/J0NICS
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout and Obsidian

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 02:03 PM PDT

    I wonder if fallout will ever reach a point for Bethesda where they realize the worth of the fallout brand has dropped enough they'd be willing to sell the IP, cause honestly obsidian has Microsoft money now and after outer worlds I'm sure Microsoft would make the bet, I know it's unrealistic and wouldn't happen but I just feel like it's what would be best for fallout, Obsidian would love to work on fallout and I'd love a newer Vegas, TL;DR I'm a whiny baby who wants an Obsidian fallout

    submitted by /u/keith2117
    [link] [comments]

    RBTS Radio : A Fallout fan-made radio station

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    So after many months of planning, recording, and threatening to light the station's Mr. Handy on fire, RBTS Radio is now live! Hear some of your favorite tunes from past games, as well as find new ones! The deejay talks about everything from West Virginia to Boston, cooking to civil defense, and everything in between!

    Coming to the wasteland from your Pip-Boy or RobCo personal terminal, Tune in now!

    Tweaks, volume level optimizations, and a Fallout 4 mod will be coming shortly!

    submitted by /u/justinanonymoose
    [link] [comments]

    My companions disappear! (FO4)

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 11:11 PM PDT

    After I sent the dog and Nick Valentine to The Sanctuary, they have never reached there. I also looked into Valentine's office, however, he wasn't there too.

    Did they disappear, or they are just moving slowly to the determined place?

    submitted by /u/kangaksucul
    [link] [comments]

    Concept art idea: Super Mutant Ninja Turtles

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Well, I didnt expect Mr. House to be in that form.

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 08:20 AM PDT

    Shiiit, i was expecting something like President John Eden.

    submitted by /u/J0NICS
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop the enclave from going hostile in fallout 3?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 06:35 PM PDT

    After getting a mod removing essential characters and mini nukes the ever loving heck out of the brotherhood of steel base, I went to to the enclave to side with them. I discovered they were turning hostile Every time I try to leave. I hope you can side with a superior faction. Surely they don't force you to side with the morally and intellectually devoid brotherhood of steel?

    submitted by /u/aleknini
    [link] [comments]

    What is the highest Fallout date in official lore? How far into its future has any official Fallout property gone (not counting fan videos or creations)?

    Posted: 30 Oct 2019 05:48 PM PDT

    I am curious, since we all know the two timelines deviate after the end of WWII, I was curious how far forward any lore has projected?

    submitted by /u/Arknell
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment