• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Do Outcasts respawn if you kill them all in Fort Independence?

    Fallout 3 | Do Outcasts respawn if you kill them all in Fort Independence?


    Do Outcasts respawn if you kill them all in Fort Independence?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 09:42 PM PST

    So the Outcasts are massive jerks and one of them spoke in a threatening manner towards me - now I'm a Power Armor kind of guy and I like having a renewable source of repair and income and decided to wipe them out at the base. From what I've seen, they've got great gear to scavenge and Lyon's Brotherhood of Steel still like me/are friendly towards me regardless. Do the non-unique BOS Outcasts respawn, and if not is there any specific areas that patrols like to visit? Any help would be appreciated to help sustain my Mechanic/Power Armor Build.

    submitted by /u/kaijumediajames
    [link] [comments]

    just started FO 3, have played NV extensively and fo2, there is some counter-intuitive stuff here

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 07:20 AM PST

    So-game wants me to have 25 explosives the second i leave the vault. I have no explosives, and I come from a vault. using explosives in a vault is a really bad plan. if I even had any to begin with. MEanwhile I know fallout-that 25 explosives is going to be used on that quest, maybe one or two others, and that's it. So, i have to blow like 15 skill points just to do the first quest. Why?

    Second, earliest possible companion is Jericho. Who wants an evil karma. How does that make sense? Why would I, on my very first playthrough, angle to be evil? Doesn't it inherently make sense not to throw your lot in with the bad guys until you know what you're doing in the game? Like, logically, wouldn't the main quest line follow along a thread of good karma? wouldn't it take extra knowledge, at least a little bit, to play the game evil-style?

    submitted by /u/glassnumbers
    [link] [comments]

    Question about texture mods

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 06:39 AM PST

    I have the hi res weapon pack mod from 2008, all my guns are HD in person but if I see them on an npc they look like junk and low res. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/zzSHADYMAGICzz
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my g.o.t.y fallout 3 not let me get the free dlcs on xbox one s?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    I was about to get the dlcs and realized there not free like they were on my xbox 360. Why

    submitted by /u/AUTO_TOONS
    [link] [comments]

    steam win 10 fix for fo3 not working

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:18 PM PST

    after years of training, ive finally found the answer to all of our problems.

    all you have to do is install this missing dll folder, and pop it straight in to your local files. just open local files, and drop it in.

    https://www.dll-files.com/xlive.dll.html

    original thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/fo3/comments/in4213/gfwlive_not_downloadable/

    submitted by /u/porgchop07
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment