• Breaking News

    Monday, November 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Behold, The Cazaclaw!

    Fallout: New Vegas | Behold, The Cazaclaw!


    Behold, The Cazaclaw!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Does his helmet reminds u of something?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Shit I was doing a permadeath run and...

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    With the right mods, this game can be so pretty.

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:34 AM PST

    This train's texture looks like it came straight out of a Borderlands game

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:53 PM PST

    This man, rebar has been a staple of my friend group with the caption "Sad'

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:18 AM PST

    Anyone know what happened to Joshua Sawyer’s charity Streams?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:05 AM PST

    They were up on his twitch, think it was two six hour streams, was just listening to them like podcasts while working, had sooo much information about the game absorbed just from the first 4 hours of the first one. Anyone have any links or saved it ? Or if nothing comes up any Fallout podcasts you might recommend

    submitted by /u/JetSkeezer
    [link] [comments]

    Easy Pete and his pet wind brahmin

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Highway 95

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Guy gets over grief quick

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:03 PM PST

    What do you usually do with the Great Khans ?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:38 AM PST

    We all know that the Khans were pure scum in F1/2, in FNV they're still scum with all the killing and raiding, but they're so weakened it's pathetic, so i just let them leave in peace.

    submitted by /u/CaptainAran
    [link] [comments]

    For those of you wondering if “Oh Baby” is a good weapon, I present to you the entire cottonwood cove population in a single corner.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Patrolling the Mojave

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:57 PM PST

    This is perfect.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:41 PM PST

    We should give more credit to John Gonzales for writing the majority of New Vegas.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 07:10 PM PST

    It always seems to be that people think Chris Avellone wrote the game, but he only wrote around a dozen characters.

    submitted by /u/LegionaryRiley
    [link] [comments]

    Your favorite companion?

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Who is your favorite New Vegas companion? It can be for any reason from gameplay to their personality. Modded companions are also allowed.

    submitted by /u/Shadester313
    [link] [comments]

    Does killing eddie make samuel cooke hate you?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    I play on very hard difficulty and hardcore mode is on. I just reached the tops and Im really enjoying the game, but there is something bugging me. It is really hard to kill anything I come by. I invested a fair amount of points into guns skill, but my guns are still trash. I can't kill anything/anyone wihout shoving about 20 bullets in them. I mostly using a caravan shotgun and "That Gun" (Their condition is good). Guns like 9mm and .357 Magnum are straight up unusable as they do almost 0 damage. Can someone help please? Is there something I do that Im missing?

    submitted by /u/Leenette
    [link] [comments]

    The open freeside mod I have decided it wouldn't work, even on a clean install, even on a new save. The problem is that I'm 16 and half hours into a raider type run where I've been planning everything out since hour one. Fuuuuuck.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 04:17 PM PST

    Karma k-onundrum

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 01:54 AM PST

    I'm struggling to raise my karma to stop Cass from being a grumpy cow. I have all but given trying to farm good karma as it seems so hot and miss. Is there a command code i can put in to raise my karma? Or a technique, beside killing fiends? I know player. additemav karma allows me to see what it's like currently -560.

    submitted by /u/MaccotheMillion
    [link] [comments]

    Helios One Mission

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    Hi, so I'm on the Helios one mission right now and i dont who to give energy to. I plan on siding with the NCR so I might give energy to them. But I dont know If i should spread it evenly, or make it a weapon. I plan on giving it to NCR but you tell me what you think.

    submitted by /u/ReditDee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment