• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Fallout | This is a tomahawk and it's heading towards to my head.

    Fallout | This is a tomahawk and it's heading towards to my head.


    This is a tomahawk and it's heading towards to my head.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:29 AM PDT

    Many A True Nerd finally taking on Fallout 4 You Only Live Once, mad lad even play it in Survival Mode

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    If you never knew this guy, you should watch his videos

    He is the mad lad that make the legendary Fallout 3 Kill Everything which is hilarious

    And famously playing through Fallout 3 and New Vegas with just 1 life with no healing what so ever, only use true health counter

    I have high doubt that he can do it in Fallout 4 considering radiation is a huge problem, but hey, he prove me wrong before

    submitted by /u/MyHentaiGirl
    [link] [comments]

    so the whole f4 intro eludes to the cryo right?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    The news talking about how unseasonably cold it is and the HVAC not working for some reason with the panel open as soon as you turn around from character creation. the assets from hvac are the same albeit smaller than the ones used in vault 111. am i reading to far into it, too late to the party or what.

    submitted by /u/Nick10281
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just about to get the original Fallout and play it for the first time, any tips?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Fallout New Vegas Logan's Loophole Perk Choice Advice

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:54 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Fallout NV since I was about 14-15 (so about 5-6 years) off and on, and I'm doing a hardcore, very hard with Logan's Loophole. I know this game quite well, but I'm by no means an expert. So I would like some advice on what perks I should take?

    The reason am asking on perk allocation advice, is because on top of playing with Logan's Loophole, I have some strict rules set out for me. (Because why not make my 5-6th full playthrough as difficult and aggravating as possible)

    Note: I'm playing on on an xbox one, so I can have any patch, nor quality of life mods.

    Here are the rules for this run:

    1: I cannot use stim packs, healing powders, nor bitter drinks to heal. I can only use food, and any other drinks to heal.

    2: I cannot heal and rad damage. (I'll be keeping a "true rad counter" incase that there are any events that heals radiation.)

    3: I can only heal limbs until 2 or more limbs are broken. (For this, "Adamantium skeleton" is gonna be extreamly important)

    4: If a companion dies, I can't reload a previous save where they where still alive.

    5: I cannot fast travel.

    6: Finally, I cannot remove Logan's Loophole at the Big MT Auto Doc.

    So to restate my question with these rule in mind, do you guys have any advice on what perks I should take for this run? If so, I greatly appreciate any, and all advice advice you can give me.

    submitted by /u/SlaggedBringer
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Collect all loot from the bodies in the daily op

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    After you've completed the daily op take those 5 minutes you got left to collect all the scraps from the bodies you've downed. They drop ammo for your current gun (at least for me. I'm usually running a tesla rifle and get tons of fusion cells from the bodies I loot) and they drop Stimpaks like crazy. I usually end up with 30-40 new Stimpaks after each run.

    So my advice: Take your time and get that loot ;)

    submitted by /u/Pokefan220195
    [link] [comments]

    F4 top ten things you would change/add if you made the game??

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    [Fo3] This is why I think the Downtown DC Ruins are overrun with Super Mutants

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:35 PM PDT

    These Super Mutants are from Vault 87, which is miles away from the Downtown Ruins, which begs the question "Why would they settle in a place so far from their home?". Here is the answer. Vault 87's Experiment was to study the effects of FEV on subjects and eventually, Vault 87 was overrun by what we now call "Super Mutants". The vault was opened and they began to grow their numbers by abducting people and exposing them to the FEV, even setting up bases around the Perimeter of Vault 87. Long before the events of Fallout 3, the FEV supply in Vault 87 began to ran out and fearing they'll go extinct, they needed to find more.

    They assumed since FEV comes from Vault 87, then all Vaults are the source of FEV. Only problem is, they have no clue where other Vaults are, so how would they go about finding them? They would use the Terminals, of course. A Super Mutant formerly known as Shelton Delacroix was able to research much of the history of the Outside World using one and became fascinated with an event known as the "Gunpowder Plot". He was so fascinated by the event, that he had decided to rename himself "Fawkes". It's not hard to believe that the other Super Mutants would find out about Vault-Tec Headquarters using one, but its exact location was a mystery to them.

    They only knew it was somewhere in the DC Ruins, so it was decided that several Super Mutants would search the DC Ruins for this place and use it in their search for other Vaults. The DC Ruins were easy pickings for more people to expose to the FEV and add to their numbers, but the Vault 87 supply was still dwindling. Without anyone to oppose them, (at least until the Brotherhood of Steel would arrive) the Super Mutants would rule the Downtown DC Ruins for years to come, some even becoming Behemoths.

    That's why Super Mutant Behemoths are more common in the DC Ruins. They would eventually find the Vault-Tec Headquarters, but without the intelligence to access the Mainframe, they are at a permanent dead end.

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Crashing at Character Creation

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Hello all, I just recently bought Fallout 4 GOTY edition on steam as it is on sale for 17 dollars. I can launch the game but in character creation it will crash after a few minutes. I have no mods installed. I have all the DLC (except for the graphics enhancer) installed. Game is at max settings. This happened every time. Any help would be much appreciated!

    Just a lil note, my GPU is an RTX 2060 and CPU is a Ryzen 2700X. Game is on a hard drive, but I do have space on my SSD if needed. Can provide more details in comments. Thank you for any responses!

    submitted by /u/GuegelChrome
    [link] [comments]

    First Fallout 3 Playthrough

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:17 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/pAY4K6Q

    On my first Fallout 3 play through, saw this photo op and couldn't pass it up. I'm excited to keep playing this amazing series.

    submitted by /u/pretzel05
    [link] [comments]

    Cant modify Auto Laser Musket

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    Hi

    I found an auto laser musket but i cannot modify it ? Weapons workbench dont show it in the inventory , Is this how it is supposed to be ?

    Fallout 4 Lvl 78

    submitted by /u/userahmadzeroone
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 deserves more credit.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    I'm sure this isn't a particularly original subject, but Fallout 3 deserves a lot more credit than it's gotten in recent years. I always considered myself a New Vegas fan through and through, but I decided on my most recent playthrough that I'd do a vanilla run of Tale of Two Wastelands, just to compare how much better New Vegas is than Fallout 3. What I found out is that I've been sleeping on a real passion project for more than a decade.

    The only experience I've had with Fallout 3 was a single main story + some of the more major side quests run shortly after release, and as a 17 year old I wasn't really into the writing and world building, and just wanted to shoot things and mark quests off a checklist (if only I'd been 17 when Fallout 76 came out). I also made the mistake of nuking Megaton after getting the main story details I needed so I could get a fancy apartment. Obviously I didn't have very much fun with the combat mechanics so I just decided that Fallout 3 sucks.

    I've only played ~5 hours of TTW so far, but the characters in Megaton are some of the most fleshed out, believable, and relatable characters I've ever seen in a video game. The influence from Deadwood is pretty clear, coincidentally a major influence on Red Dead Redemption 2 which I'm also currently playing, and so far RDR2 does not hold a candle to FO3's writing. There are so many named characters with lives and businesses and quirks and secrets to find out, but they're not thrown in your face. Everyone's lives in Megaton feel so incidental, whereas in RDR2 and even New Vegas they feel like they exist solely to push the story forward or provide very video game-y quest narratives. As much as I love New Vegas, a town like Goodsprings is so one dimensional compared to Megaton.

    Colin Moriarty is a scumbag capitalist secretly running the town, Jericho is a barely reformed psychopath and would-be rapist (who I believe is your first possible companion in the game), Leo Stahl is a friendly shop owner with a secret drug addiction, etc. Sunny Smiles is... nice. Trudy is... also nice? Easy Pete is old, Chet is kind of a dick, Joe Cobb is bad, Ringo isn't really anything. Victor is easily the most interesting character in Goodsprings and they don't really do anything with him specifically. Novac is the most fleshed out settlement in NV in my opinion, but you don't get there for a few hours and it's much smaller than Megaton, or even other settlements in New Vegas.

    I'm sure not everything in the game is going to be like the first town and vertical slice of Fallout 3, and I am playing through 3's story with NV's vastly improved mechanics, but on a purely narrative level, Fallout 3 makes an amazing first impression. Big ups to the Tale of Two Wastelands team, I probably never would have experienced Fallout 3 properly without their work, especially since the Steam version of FO3 doesn't even run without tinkering on modern systems.

    submitted by /u/DNGL2
    [link] [comments]

    Recently just started playing Fallout 1

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    I recently just started playing fallout 1 and I got to say I hate missing my shots

    submitted by /u/Mochiert
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason (Besides Gameplay) that there is gas on the ground everywhere in Fallout 4

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Besides Gameplay reasons why is there gas/oil on the ground in the commonwealth. This makes me curious considering the resource wars and the lack of oil.

    submitted by /u/PrinterProof
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite power armour?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    If all power armour has the same stats and you are picking off appearance alone, what is your favourite power armour

    submitted by /u/codylee123
    [link] [comments]

    You are your own karma

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/qIdYk66.png
    I did a design for some tattoos e thought that be good make a poster of this one

    (i never posted anything in reddit, and even speak english but not that good.)

    submitted by /u/chavesaint
    [link] [comments]

    Special Companion Melee Moves?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Was doing a quest that Garvey assigned me. The Saugus Ironworks quest with the Shishkebab. After clearing out the outside with Dogmeat, I went inside to find out you can convince Jake Finch to come home, and swapped out Dogmeat with Garvey since I assumed Garvey would like that, and wanted to up my affinity. I convinced Jake to help us kill Slag, I used VATS To take out the two asshole on either side of the big pit of magma in the middle, then freed the Settler and gave him a pipe gun, it was 4 against 2, Slag and a bitch with a Flamer. When the Flamer walked down the catwalk to roast us, Garvey did a Melee move I've NEVER seen before, sliding into his legs and flipping him into the magma vat. I remember reading something were someone said Cait had her own special melee move, and this got me wondering, do all the companions have their own melee moves?

    submitted by /u/-no-sanctuary-
    [link] [comments]

    (F76) Should I go with Lone wanderer or should I find a team to play with? I currently have the max level Lone wanderer perk. But no friends to play with.

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    Also if anyone has any tips on getting lots of ammo/caps/gear. I would really appreciate knowing.

    submitted by /u/The_avid_smoker
    [link] [comments]

    in fallout new vegas is there a spot in good springs where i can store my loot and not worry about it being despawned?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Cursor disappears bug

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Pretty self explanatory. I have a couple of mods installed already if that helps.

    (Fallout New Vegas)

    submitted by /u/MilfHunter_69420
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how much faster the load times on fallout 4 will be for the PS5?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    Title says it all

    submitted by /u/Reddit-user0000
    [link] [comments]

    For those who played fallout 1 can someone help me

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    One of my companions was using a power fist and while she tried to hit a supermutant it told me that she didn't have ammo for the power fist. Is this a glitch and if it isn't where the fuck can find power fist ammo

    submitted by /u/Rexi_meme
    [link] [comments]

    Are that anny mods that make Kells (fo4) look like Tuvok from Voyager?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    Molerat disease cure? (F4)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I genuinely can't figure out how to get a cure for the molerat disease to the point that I swear my character is now part molerat. I swear I've had it since the start of the game even after going to a doctor, or is it just a very high chance to get it from molerats and I didn't notice it was cured for a short amount of time?

    submitted by /u/Fortislumina
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 3) Tenpenny Tower Ghoul Side

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    I remember one time I had let Roy Phillips and his gang infiltrate Tenpenny Tower and destroy it and take it for themselves. After which I traded with Michael and I waited really fucking long but he never restocked after that, it was just the same stuff. Whenever you let Roy into the tower, peaceful or murderous methods, do the vendors restock their supply?

    submitted by /u/feedme645
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment