• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Raul shows up at the Lucky 38

    Fallout: New Vegas | Raul shows up at the Lucky 38


    Raul shows up at the Lucky 38

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    The Best Part Of The Game Is Watching This Woman Get her Comeuppance. See You In Hell Jeanie May Crawford.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Good advice

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    This guy just sounds like every other Courier 6 player character.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    got a sealed collector edition of the best fallout game. Microsoft plz make the remaster happen!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Oh umm, okay.

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Drew another FNV related inktober, thought you might be interested

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    A bit late but here's my tribute to fallout new vegas! Happy 10th anniversary!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    When choosing the sabotage ending for Come Fly With Me, is there any follow-up at all for the rocket that never takes off?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Can you guys help answer my question?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Elijah's dead money collar

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    Whats the truth about it? When we arrive, Elijah says something about our collars being linked with the three and he says its a hindsight. Dean mentions that it didnt work before and that Elijah somehow figured to link all four for a better attempt.

    submitted by /u/sothaticanpost
    [link] [comments]

    And the Journey continues

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    NCR now hates me and my securitrons are now hostile to me on the strip?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So let me lay out my problem and major confusion, I've been going the route on my first ever play through of this game, I killed Benny, also killed Mr House and uploaded the yes man to the vegas mainframe, I've been helping everyone so far besides the legion, and the other notorious gangs from the wasteland, I got done helping the boomers so that they would help me fight for the damn and I then proceeded to go to the ncr building on the strip and a soldier comes up to me and tells me "you think you can fuck with us and live" or something along those lines and everyone starts attacking me, now while I'm already confused I decide to go outside and have the securitrons deal with the hostile ncr but then they also attack me. I have no idea where I went wrong but my only possible suspicion is maybe helping the mutants in Jamestown when I convinced the ncr trooper to leave peacefully but even then it wasn't like I killed him or told him to fuck off, if anyone knows where I went wrong I'd appreciate the help

    submitted by /u/Kulegun2
    [link] [comments]

    The one thing this game has that the other fallout games lack

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I started a new playthrough after setting the game down for a few years, but it occurred to me as I departed Doc Mitchell's for the umpteenth time: "Wow, I can start fucking shit up right now."

    No hour-long, pseudo-on-the-rails, dialogue-ridden, backstory, tutorial nonsense.

    You wanna walk into the general store, sneak some dynamite into Chet's pocket and rob him blind? You got it. Bop into the saloon and sell all your loot to the bartender? Piece of cake. You're losing karma? Who cares! Blow up everybody in the bar in a blind rage when you realize you forgot to set lockpick as a major skill and can't rob the bar safe? Once you walk out that first door it's all fair game.

    Assuming you can get passed the deathclaws of course.

    submitted by /u/CurlyKirby
    [link] [comments]

    Why do some items id's have "xx"?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    Im having trouble spawning a holorifle (xx0092ef) but the console tells me that the code for said item was not found.

    What do?

    submitted by /u/Ugo2710
    [link] [comments]

    Bighorners are dangerous! (Watch till the end)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Pick your side now! Caesar's Legion or NCR

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    2nd time playing NV/DM and I walked ‘em all back to my hotel room in Novac, also scored “safety deposit box” which I’m pretty proud of ��

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Early game. Legion or NCR?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a couple of hours, I reached Novac, then Nelson. I know that you can side either with NCR or Legion here. I've played NV before and I always went with NCR. I've also seen people say that there's more NCR than Legion quests. Will I miss out on a lot (quests, dialogue?), if side with Legion at this stage in the game (like, attacking Forlorn Hope), or is the content similar? Maybe it's possible to do quests for both sides?

    submitted by /u/dekavotus
    [link] [comments]

    If new vegas was remastered would you want them to add the cut content or would it spoil the experience?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    Wanting to start NV, is there a good overhaul mod like OOO for Obliivon or Requiem for Skyrim?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I love Bethesda games but I'm one that's not a big fan of the post-Morrowind direction they've taken them in - I don't like that the whole world revolves around me and my current level, I much prefer static enemies/dungeons and having many things impossible to complete at low level.

    Is there a standout overhaul mod that turns the game in to this? I'd love it to be a challenge too.

    submitted by /u/furtivepigmyso
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on a gun juggler build.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    So I am once again returning to the Mojave for a new trip. This time I want to do something fun. I want to do a revolver only build. I had a funny idea of a gun juggler walking through the wasteland.

    I already have a few ideas for how the build will go. But I would like everyone's opinion on how the build should look.

    submitted by /u/CrusnikJB
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment