• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | No argument here best fallout to date

    Fallout: New Vegas | No argument here best fallout to date


    No argument here best fallout to date

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Oh my GOD does it feel so good to finally have a player home in New Vegas - Novac Motel Room is literally a miracle for me! It’s perfect for me since I have this compulsive need to stockpile ammo/money and store away the junk that clutters my inventory.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Honest Hearts

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Low-poly ED-E on his way to Strip. Made and rendered in Blender.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:41 AM PDT

    Gotta love them tumbleweed clouds.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:28 AM PDT

    ED-E my love. (After the upgrade)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I love this game and I love you all for loving it as much as me

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I started playing fallout with 3 and soon after NV, as i just started middle school i was about 12 when I first started playing these games. At that age beginning my development, having your most basic existential realizations, first thoughts onto what life and this society is. I feel fallout was what was their for me the most during those times. I most my dad about a year before and my mom just started her own business i didn't really have role models and people to look up to. The moral dilemmas, the tough choices your faced with, making you question yourself and your own morality those two, mostly NV as we know did it best, and it couldn't have come at a better time in my life. Fallout played such a role in my life during that time I will always cherish and revist. Finding this community has been great too. I never found anyone in my life who was very into fallout 3 or NV. Let alone my love for it, it warms my heart that this portion of myself has a home here and is completely understood. I love you guys, I love that there's others who see what I see in these games.

    submitted by /u/someguynamedJordan
    [link] [comments]

    The Followers of the Apocalypse, as portrayed in this game, are what keep me coming back.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    I know their faction have history portrayed in other games, but I've only played 3 and NV. And in NV, they're such a welcome breath of fresh air. While the rest of the wasteland is scrounging by, these folks are teaching medicine. Helping each other. Giving people a new chance. They're pragmatic enough to realise they might not always make a difference and they keep trying anyway.

    After so many games, movies, shows, and books where all the factions are somehow flawed or cynical, it's such a relief to have unashamedly optimistic, practical, and resourceful people trying to make a positive difference to the world around them.

    Arcade Gannon is also, for related reasons, my favourite companion. And while he demonstrates how optimism is often rewarded by disappointment, I still admire his commitment to his views. He knows what he believes in, just not how best to enact those beliefs (Followers of the Apocalypse vs. Enclave Remnants).

    Anyway. I was just thinking on this and wanted to share. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts too. :)

    submitted by /u/Shiiang
    [link] [comments]

    Make peace not war....-The kings edition

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:59 AM PDT

    This reminds me of something.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Fast Travel?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Anyone play through without using it ever?

    I do use it, but I have informal "guidelines" on keeping it to a minimum to help with immersion. I try to only use it as a last resort, like when I need to travel the entire span of the map to grab an item I forgot etc.

    submitted by /u/WannaPetMyTauntaun
    [link] [comments]

    Tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    ncr ranger line art

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    Does FNV on PS Now use the same trophy list as the PS3 disc version or is it separate?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    I am wanting to do another playthrough and was wondering if the ps now version has a separate trophy list as that keeps things more interesting in my opinion.

    submitted by /u/Sovtek95
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any mods that add hairstyles that blend into vanilla FNV?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    I've been looking for a mod that adds good hairstyle options (mainly for dudes) and while they exist, I feel like they all look very out of place on vanilla character models. Are there any hair style mods that blend in with vanilla models?

    submitted by /u/PlatinumSix
    [link] [comments]

    i finished dead money and took all the gold bars with me

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    She's a good kid

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Issues with mods crashing

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    Recently i had issues getting the game working, after a windows update i got it to work with my standard simple set up (small patches, nvse, retextures) but i wanted to add more the the game and after adding a few mods, and starting a new game with mods that add more to character set up i find the game randomly crashes after 1-10 minutes. Will post load order in comments with an imgur link if anyone can help. and nvse was installed manually so its not in the Vortex screen

    submitted by /u/Beet_Roots
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh I beat the Honest Heart dlc like in 5 min.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Achievments

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    For some reason I don't get achievments in Fallout New Vegas. I do have mods but i read through the internet and it says that mods doesn't disable achievments.Can you guys please help me fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/MLGPRO2065
    [link] [comments]

    Didn't know that the actual Vegas sewers are as spacious in the game to give space to squatter and homeless. Hopefully no actual feral ghouls!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    A nice pic i took of the game. Hope you like it!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment