• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'm not crying, you are..

    Fallout: New Vegas | I'm not crying, you are..


    I'm not crying, you are..

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    One of my best friends gave this awesome doormat for my birthday!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Don't Tread On The Impostor!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    The teddy bear can watch me incinerate you with my LAER

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Descendent of Marty Robbins (circa 2281)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    All Hail our Dark Lord the Toaster, who will burn the world in atomic fire!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Hoho! You thought you could hide from me on the top shelf!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Someone's got some issues

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    New player. So happy, jumping with joy in game lol, it wasn’t loading and someone told save was maybe corrupted (3 hrs in game) but got it to work. Who do i side with in the strip? I kinda wanna help NCR for morals but I think I’ll get more money from Mr. House. Havn’t met Caesar but seems bad

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I've never felt so prepared to head into a ghoul infested blast zone.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Rose of Sharon Cassidy is real!

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    First time finishing FNV

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    It's only taken what, ten years to get a stable enough game to keep me going to the end..

    ..and what do I find. The kid who narrates the Boomer bit of the ending slides gets it wrong. It says the Boomers eventually left the base for Nellis (or something equally wrong). The text is correct.

    Fuck, that really bothers me.

    Otherwise, 5/10 would play again but only for the Legion quest line.

    submitted by /u/BedokaanReptilian
    [link] [comments]

    Do stat boosts given by equipment count when acquiring a perk?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    This is something I have been trying to find the answer for for quite a while now. Lets say you have Perception at 5 and the perk you want requires Perception 6. You equip a piece of armour that grants you +1 Perception. You then level up and get to choose a perk, would the perk be available or would it not be there due to it not being your base stat for perception? The same thing applies for skill stat boosts (ex. +15 sneak from armour). If the piece of armour boosts your sneak to 70, would it open up perks requiring sneak at 70?

    Edit: What about magazines that temporarily increase skill stats too? Can you aquire a perk while the magazines effect is still active?

    submitted by /u/XeElectrik
    [link] [comments]

    Steam DLC question

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    I made the huge mistake of only buying the base game on steam instead of the ultimate edition with all the DLC because "meh I'm probably not going to get that invested in this game anyway" - biggest mistake of my life

    Anyways now if I'm going to buy the DLC one by one it will end up totaling like 3x times the price of the ultimate version

    On the other hand if I buy the ultimate version now it's basically like I wasted my money buying the base game

    Basically the question is, is there any way to "upgrade" the base game to the ultimate version?

    submitted by /u/Brocolo
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on this video?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    With the right clothes and a vending machine you can really boost that agility!

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:33 PM PDT

    Tales from the Mojave: Stories Inspired by My Most Recent FNV Play Through

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    Why suddenly game stuck on loading screen?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    Been playing for like 3 hours in this save.... so everytime i talk to this prospector npc game crashes..... okay i try it 2 times game still frash so i say "okay just dont talk to prospector then"...... but now game wont load just stuck on loading screen.......

    submitted by /u/TomochanDon
    [link] [comments]

    10 year in Mojave wasteland

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Hey, I hope everyone remembers that on 19 of October New Vegas will celebrate its 10 birthday?

    submitted by /u/atarashi__
    [link] [comments]

    4 gauge shotgun mods anyone? Or 40mm thumper shotgun mod?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment