• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Companions reacting to guns being pointed at them.

    Fallout: New Vegas | Companions reacting to guns being pointed at them.


    Companions reacting to guns being pointed at them.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    When there's 3 months left of 2020 and you're just done with absolutely everything

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I made the Snow Globes from Fallout: New Vegas and placed them in their respective locations in Las Vegas for a Documentary.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Counting crows in New Vegas: 4 more at Nipton Road Pit Stop and 4 at and around Wolfhorn Ranch, brings the total so far to 19

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I have spurs that jingle jangle jingle

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    Jesus Christ, Joshua. Being a bit literal with the "Burned Man" title, are we?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    The 10 year anniversary for possibly the best RPG game is coming up boys. What could we do to celebrate?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    I found a urinal from old world Vegas, people must have been really big back then

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hey Couriers, need some help setting up the Ultimate Edition

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    Hey folks, I'm finally set to play through the DLCs for the first time, although have heard there are some issues. I have new Vegas as a digital download on my Xbox one and just purchased the Ultimate edition for Xbox 360 (with two discs).

    I've heard I need to delete the digital copy and re-download from the second disc, could use some help from those with experience.

    submitted by /u/NickKevs
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the most effective way to deal with Cazadors?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    I am a low level character an am trying to save Rex. I picked a safe route that I should only encounter one, but I know I will die maybe once or twice two it. I think I have an Antidote so yeah. HELP

    submitted by /u/MagicalEbola
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 34 is terrifying with mods

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I have a few mods that enhance the atmosphere of interiors. One makes the unlit areas darker so it's harder to see. One messes with lighting so it acts like real lighting. I have the NVSE Flashlight. The ghouls have been retextured to look more decayed and corpse like. And I changed the ghoul sounds to be more guttural. So with all that put together, it's pretty fucking scary! I have never been to Vault 34 before so this is a brand new experience all around and wow, what a way to make a first impression!

    The post flair is for the mod build not a character build

    submitted by /u/bayless210
    [link] [comments]

    If I am using NVSE, do I need to open it from the .exe file every time or can I open it normally?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Day 4 of my raven hunting challenge, one 1 the way to Nipton before the Jackals ambush you and 4 so far in Nipton. Running out of the obvious locations

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Anyone ever gotten night vision to work with ENB?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:27 AM PDT

    For example, RudyENB supposedly comes with night vision support, but it doesn't work for me. (Yes, even after enabling the things it says to enable.) And there was a mod that adds night vision to whatever ENB you're using. Also didn't work.

    It pretty much sucks that there are items in the game that presumably engage night vision but which don't do a darn thing when using ENB. Yet night vision presumably is working for some people out there. I've just never had it work, and so don't even have a starting point I can use to narrow down what the issue is.

    submitted by /u/Fredasa
    [link] [comments]

    An opinion on fnv 2

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    Just a TLDR I don't its gonna happen, that's about it, go now :)

    Just a note: I feel like I should be taken seriously because I know this game like the back of my hand and the hours I've sunk into it would be a waste if no one heard my opinion.

    If the sequel does release what would it be about? who would it be about? For the people saying the courier you are wrong. The courier has already done there thing. Including DLC the game would start of two ways off the top of my head. Either they're dead in the Sierra Madre vault or they'd be walking the lonesome road and without the courier it wouldn't be New Vegas. Sure you could have Ulysses as a new protagonist and a game in the divide sounds nice but having a fixed character with a fixed personality doesn't give you much to work with when roleplaying. So trying to change something about the game would make it crumble. I've heard people talk about a sequel set in Arizona or somewhere in western America once again it wouldn't be New Vegas without New Vegas. Just to add to that problem Arizona would mean limiting you to a fixed path of siding with the legion. Now that I think about it what would be the conflict. The Third Battle at Hoover Dam? The opposing factions are already in ruins because of the courier so what do you do? There is nothing that I can think of that could revive the thought. That's why I posting this on the sub cause if there is anything that could give us a sequel I'd take it in the blink of an eye. Does anyone have any idea of anything that could house a sequel?

    submitted by /u/a_man_on_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    QOL Mods

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Recently downloaded FNV on my new MBP, and it runs fantastic. I've never played on PC and had only played on the 360. I've been enjoying smoother FPS and a higher resolution. My question is what are some nice subtle quality of life mods that improve the game, without making too many changes? I've seen the ENBs and most of the them don't really appeal to me much, I prefer the classic vanilla look and the ones that look good to me probably wouldn't run too well on the Mac. Basically just looking for recommendations on mods that make it Vanilla+

    submitted by /u/GreenLightKilla45
    [link] [comments]

    Reach level 50 without actually playing the DLC

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    Is it possible to reach level 50 without playing any of the DLCs without running out of quests or having to do any tedious grinding. The extra levels were added for the XP you will gain in the DLCs so I'm not so sure there's enough content getting to level 50 on the main world. I've played the DLCs so many times that I don't want to do them again.

    submitted by /u/XeElectrik
    [link] [comments]

    A possible opening into New Vegas 2

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    So I was playing, and took Boone with me to empty The Fort. And after killing everyone around, we went in to deal with the people in the tent. Killing everyone inside, I started looting/identifying the bodies, and I realized that Vulpes Inculta's body was missing. Now I'd made sure I'd killed everyone but because I was rushing I didn't pay attention to whom I was firing at. And Boone himself also had a few Praetorian guards on his hands. Stacking the bodies, turning over to look at their faces, I tried everything, no sign of Inculta.

    For RP purposes, but also doubling as a potential opening for a New Vegas 2, I like to think that Vulpes Inculta survived everything through sheer wit. Assuming you carry out the NCR ending, Caesar dies either way, and with Lanius the best solution would be to kill him. So we could be seeing Vulpes take over as the new Caesar, and knowing Vulpes with 0 hesitation in committing atrocities and his firm belief in Caesar and the ideologies, we could very well have a Fallout game in which The Legion is brought back from the brink of death by Inculta. And in said-game, we could see a battle on another front with other factions or the same factions, whichever you prefer.

    This was perhaps just a bug, but one that I certainly found interesting and found a way to turn into a "story" hahaha

    submitted by /u/cantbenic
    [link] [comments]

    HUD Color Vote

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Rep your HUD color gang!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/OffWhiteHaymaker
    [link] [comments]

    Number Six | A Fallout: New Vegas Song

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Old World Riches?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    Alright, this is a way I found out to gain a lot of caps in the Old World Blues DLC. I'd like to start this out by saying that this might be a widespread idea (possibly) but, I am new to the Subreddit and this is my first run in New Vegas, so I am a first-timer but, I decided to share this anyway as it is an excellent way for earning caps.

    Now, in Old World Blues, your primary enemy will be the Lobotomites, nasty bullet-soaking half-human half-robots. They spawn in specific numbers (mostly in pairs, but sometimes, you will be facing more than 5 of them too). From what I have seen, their weaponry consists of Hunting Shotguns, Super Sledgehammers, Proton Axes and .44 Revolvers (commonly). What we have to notice are the Sledgehammers and the Axes.

    Melee-based Lobotomites are a piece of cake if you have any ranged weapon in general. V.A.T.S + Focused attacks on the head while running away from them make it easy. So, the thing I did is that I killed them all using the weapons and ammo I looted from them (I am a bit of a miser) and I found out that melee Lobotomites are really common. Most of the time, their weapons are in like 50% to 80% condition and with a good enough barter skill (40 to 60) you can get nearly 2000 caps for each Sledgehammer or Axe.

    The most significant group of Lobotomites are the ones that spawn near the main dome building (about 4 of them, if I am right) and atleast 2 of them carry these melee weapons. Kill them using a .44 Revolver or the Sonic Pistol and then loot them. Sell the melee weapons to the AI for a sweet 4000 caps. Keep repeating this and you will have enough for lasting a long time

    This worked out really good for me and I have racked up nearly 20,000 already (I didn't grind a lot, just want to finish the DLC). This trick is excellent especially if your character is not a melee-oriented one as you won't have any use for them due to high strength requirements (your choice).

    Anyway, thought I would share it. Experienced people must know it by now, but this might help someone and that will make me happy

    submitted by /u/skillz123273
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment