• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Interior Frame rates

    Fallout 3 | Interior Frame rates


    Interior Frame rates

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    Hey all, just downloaded Fo3 (Steam GoTY) on my new PC and noticed when I'm inside interior cells such as buildings and houses, my game begins to screen tear/frame dip. Oddly the games runs well enough outside and in metro tunnels, all this while playing in 4k ultra. I've tried disabling mods with no luck. As far as tweaks I have fose, 4gb enabler, Fo3 unofficial patch, tick fix (downloaded hoping to fix this), Archive invalidation, as well as bUseThreadedAI set to 1 and iNumHWthreads set to 4. My specs are i7 9700f, RTX 2070 Super 8gb, 16gb of ram.

    submitted by /u/KayDaGunna
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment