• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Fallout | If they made a Fallout 5 and asked you to give them ideas for features in game, what would they be?

    Fallout | If they made a Fallout 5 and asked you to give them ideas for features in game, what would they be?


    If they made a Fallout 5 and asked you to give them ideas for features in game, what would they be?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    I would love to see some Power Armor Exclusive Unarmed Combat Moves/Kills. Imagine picking up a Raider by their head with one hand and then crushing it, punching their head clean off, knocking them down and then stomping on their head, ripping off a limb, throwing them out of your way or just straight up crushing them by landing on them in Power Armor.

    There should be a climbing ability in the Fallout Games. What if you could scale tall buildings to find hidden treasures or climb over that pesky rock that stands between you and your objective?

    The ability to become a Ghoul or Super Mutant. These would obviously be leveled out, like Ghouls are immune to Radiation, Ferals won't attack but can't enter certain Settlements, but there could be Ghoul-Only Settlements where Humans aren't allowed, but Ghouls are. and can be damaged easier. Super Mutants have superior Strength and Damage resistance, but their Intelligence and Agility take a hit. Also, like Ghouls, they can't enter Settlements, but can enter Super Mutant Settlements. There should be someone in the Wasteland who could cure them, for a fee.

    A dynamic weather and seasons system, with Overheading and Overfreezing. This will add a new way to experince the Wasteland. You would need to dress for hot and cold weather, as well as climate control your Base of Operations. A Campfire and a warm jacket can keep the cold at bay, while some fans and lighter clothes would prevent heatstroke. Being too hot or cold would drain your AP and eventually Health.

    I don't know about you, but I would like the ability to repair Vaults and make them your own Personal Base or let other people live with you. I know Vault Tec Workshop exists, but I'm talking about fixing already established Vaults, not building one from scratch.

    Buyable, Craftable, Stealable or Repairable Vehicles would give the Player a new way to travel the Wasteland, probably could eliminate Fast Travel with this.

    submitted by /u/TheCrowsNestTV
    [link] [comments]

    How did fans of the original Fallout games react to the NCR being back in New Vegas?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I imagine it was pretty dope seeing the NCR back, after years!

    submitted by /u/senicluxus
    [link] [comments]

    Been 15years + but i still rock that pipboy skin for winamp!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Best line from any game

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Give me your best quote from any fallout game and who said it.

    submitted by /u/International-Door87
    [link] [comments]

    When did you personally start your fallout journey, with which game, and what made you keep going?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    One of my friends got Fallout 1 on PC in 1997. Original big box with ring bound manual (those were the days). I had just turned 11 and my mate introduced me at his house, and I fell in love with the story, humour and dogmeat. Thankfully, DRM didn't exist back then, so we both did the "humongous" install at a whopping 800mb or so, and didn't need the disk, so we both played the hell out of that game. Same with fallout 2, I borrowed the disk and played it even more than the first (parents didn't like me spending money on games so I could never buy, but have now brought physical copies of both cause I felt bad about never paying for them). Still love 2, still enjoy 1. Loved all the new ones, 76 not as much as the other but still enjoyed it for a while. I love the lore for fallout, both pre and post war. It's my favourite part of the game, aside from the music.

    submitted by /u/Unholy_Git_DM
    [link] [comments]

    Heres my idea for a fallout game; Fallout Dayton

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    You would wake up in a hospital bed in the vault clinic. The doctor would say "you been out for about another day how you feelin'" you would then work out work out your SPECIALs and skills "okay that's good now I just have a few formalities of our vault for ya to fill out." You would be tasked wit a few responses [1. God I went through this last week. This vaults going to shit] [2. sigh alright give me the form] [3. Say nothing.] For the last option the doctor would say "you sure you feeling okay… heres the form please fill it out" here you would choose your traits and appearance. After this your character lies back during and wakes up around 6am the next day.

    You would then walk right into an argument or riot in the atrium. You have to split it up one way or another. (This would be a melee combat or speech tutorial depending on your choices. After this some heavily armored vault security would come and one of the citizens would attack the guards then another and another. After this the security would fire into the crowd with laser rifles one hitting you. Then the intro would play with.

    You wake up a few days later. You crawl towards the clinic during a shootout between the citizens and guards. Once you get into the clinic you find the doctor (your uncle) was shot in the stomach and shoulder. You take a few stimpaks your 357 revolver and a backpack. You then leave the vault either by sneaking or fighting your way out (you cant look the guards here because you don't understand parts of the armor)

    You then exit vault 43 into the ruins of wright-patterson AFB (this will be a major location through the game. Along with Dayton International Airport) there are many factions including the brotherhood, Vault-Tec (yes they survived in Dayton due to Wright-Patt) The Wrights (similar to the minutemen) and the Confederates. Every faction has pros and cons and there will be no "good" ending.

    FACTION PATHS BoS The midwest Brotherhood had fallen significantly having only a few major cities in their territory one of which is Dayton. They are the second largest military presence in the area. They want to protect the citizens and destroy vault-tec and find out the mystery of who started the war. Re-militarizes Wright Patt

    Vault-tec Want to control the general population no matter what. No military they hire mercs. Most mysterious faction. They keep everything away from the player. They also want to control the weather. Nukes Wright pat with you in it after you find out that vault tec started the war

    The Wrights Lead by the Descendants of the actual Wright Brothers. Want to repair the airports of the area but destroy the old factions in the area. Repairs Wright Patterson and DIA gets planes in the air, but nukes the BOS hq outside centerville. General Bombs Vault tec and plain attacks the Confederates.

    The Confederates Founded by some Confederate that lived in Indianapolis. They have the largest military in the area. Only people who enslave others. Repairs a plane from Wright Patterson and just leaves for Atlanta Georgia.

    In the final mission a great battle ensues and Wright Patterson all factions are there unless you destroy one of them before the end you have to return home to a now abandoned vault 43 to finally decide who wins this war. Highly recommend you choose who you aided with during the game however you can betray them with the bases automated security.

    You can play post end-game. If you sided with vault tec you play as a former soldier for any of the factions.

    Edit: I apologize for any spelling errors its 1AM

    submitted by /u/hanpark765
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended mods with Sim Settlements 2?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I have not played F4 since release and I recently downloaded the Sim 2 mod.

    Any others I should grab before I try the game out?

    submitted by /u/dritspel
    [link] [comments]

    The Best Detective In Town

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Would the NCR and eastern brotherhood be able to fight the other to a stand still

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I've gone over stuff and I've realized there is no real way to determine a winner but with the stuff given we can find if a stale mate is possible Bos has: A large air force , Advanced weapons, elite troops , vast knowledge of pre war tech and liberty prime Ncr has: large army, industry and railways, motorised units, skilled tacticians, vault city medical equipment and artillery With this I've come to the conclusion that they would be able to bloody the other up but not land a finishing blow

    submitted by /u/toastymctoast10
    [link] [comments]

    Can we get a Theory flair?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    (Fallout 4) Where can i find a barber beside Diamond City and Vault 81?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    I accidently killed nearly entire DC and Vault 81 and one of them was the barber of this place. Now, is there another barber somewhere?

    submitted by /u/warrantedowl
    [link] [comments]

    Should I purchase Fallout 76: Wastelanders Edition

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Well I enjoyed Fallout - Fallout 4 I was put off by Fallout 76 being an online multiplayer game. Then I heard that Bethesda fixed a good amount of bugs and added a lot of content since launch plus the game is currently only $16 - $30 during the Fallout sale. I also noticed there is the 'Fallout 1st' subscription which lets you (and 7 friends) play on your own private server for $13 a month which doesn't sound too bad. Do you think I should buy Fallout 76: Wastelanders edition or continue to pass. Please make sure you've played as of April 2020, opinions based on launch doesn't really help. [Referring to people who got the game at launch then dropped it. That wouldn't have played as of April 2020, not going to be much help 2 years later.]

    submitted by /u/SurvivedFlipCity
    [link] [comments]

    If you could wrap up your experience with the fallout series, what would it be?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Mine has to be "ill get off in a second, lemme just do one thing..."

    submitted by /u/wilderalbatross1
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary City/Sanctuary Bridge Fort

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    Right, so follow up on my previous post. I have yet to determine a suitable Capitol for the Commonwealth, so keep them coming (see my previous post). I've also switched from the PS4 version of the game to the Xbox One X version because the Sim Settlements mod isn't available on the PS4 but is on the Xbox One version. Anyway, I have a related reason to why I'm here.

    Sanctuary is one of the largest settlements in the game and is also the first many will build on. While there is a tonne of scrap and even a few the buildings can be scrapped, most can't and I have always felt like it would be a perfect settlement for a city. Many of you are are of the Clean and Simple mod that's gone around that cleans out the various base settlements and it's the one mod that I always have installed. The houses at Sanctuary are gone save for the house with the workshop and the one belonging to the Sole Survivor. You have any idea how much space there is? More than enough. I have some pictures can't for some reason can't attach them to this post. Sanctuary is an island, as many of you know, that sits in the river. There are two bridges, the main one which leads to the rest of the Commonwealth and the smaller one that leads to the vault.

    When Sanctuary becomes a settlement, the majority of settlers will cross the main bridge. The fort I built is four floors across at the entrance. Using the barn set, I built a two story tower on either side of the entrance. So four floors, the outer two become towers and the inner two become the gate. Facing the bridge itself, I placed a garage gate available in the warehouse set and two barn walls on top of it. I connect the gate itself to a switch, which itself gets connected to the power (because for some reason there's no way to control the gate itself or from a terminal but whatever). The top of the towers are capped with floors. A half floor extends towards the bridge, with a guard post sitting on each one. Two more half floors connect the Two Towers (4k release, get in). Two half stairs from the barn set connect to the floors, closest to the wall. They connect to a quarter floor, then another half stair ( again closet to the wall, then finally a full stair pointing away from the towers. Two turrets are placed in the gap on the upper floor between the Two Towers (the extended cut too). Facing away from the bridge are two buildings. Two floors by four floors, with the longest side facing each other. Four floors apart (I used the concrete floor from the barn set because it looks somewhat like a road) from one another and two floors away from the Two Towers (no special features though smh). In my PS4 build, one of the two buildings became cafe/bar with the window walls available in the warehouse set. The other had another story added on top which became a greenhouse and the original building itself became the bunkhouse.

    I have pictures of the bridge fort, if anyone wants to see them. I am currently trying to build the city itself using a variety of different methods. But I am still using the Two Towers (but they included the theatrical versions for some reason) to form an entrance to the city, which will be built at the little roundabout. What I need is some advice. I want to build roads and structures, but am having difficulty getting it to look right. Does anyone have any advice? What do y'all use for this?

    submitted by /u/HorrorShow13666
    [link] [comments]

    Havent played Fallout 4 in two years, suggest me mods!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    So I have not touched 4 in two years, after I started in 76, but since I saw that the Storyteller mod for 4 came out I really wanna get back into the game.
    So here is the thing, suggest me mods for it please, and not sim settlement, I enjoy maintaining and building everything in my own way and the likes.

    oh yeah, on pc pls, so nexus is the way to go (in combination, I have no idea how to work with Vortex, so if there is a tutorial for dummies, fast forward it aswell please :D)

    submitted by /u/Baddtraxx
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Fallout 76 doesn't start

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    Hi guys. I've played Fallout 76 for a day and, after closing and reopening the game a bunch of times (crashes, black screen and other stuff) it doesn't want to start. I click on the icon and it doesn't do anything, and so does when I try to open it from Microsoft Store (I have it through Game Pass) and I tried to fix it from Bethesda.net, but it says that I haven't installed the game, so it can't fix Fallout. How can I do to start the game, without reinstalling it? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ArticFox1337
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Vr question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Fallout vr

    Hey everyone I'm not sure if this is the perfect place to ask this, but I am trying to download the optimize mod for fallout four VR and I am trying to use Nexis my manager on vortex for it but I'm not sure if that's correct. Is there anyway to optimize this game for my computer via vortex?

    submitted by /u/noahr19
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know where I can find a Fallout 3/NV Power Armor costume at a cheap price before Halloween?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of a halloween costume and figured that I should get something Fallout related because it's my favorite series of games and I don't know where I could get a cool suit of T45d power armor for a cheap price. I know this is probably a lot to ask of people on this subreddit but if someone finds a good please tell me, Thanks much!

    submitted by /u/DoomedCheese983
    [link] [comments]

    FONV, FO4 and FO76 are like 3 different Peas in 1 pod. Good or Bad?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    "Fallout is my Favorite game" What does this mean in 2020?

    We all remember seeing the alluring skyline of Post-Apocalyptic Washington DC upon leaving vault 101. However, who lost their shit when Fallout New Vegas came out? I did. 10 years and 2 Fallout titles later and Fallout New Vegas still holds onto a dedicated fan base.

    When Fallout 4 came out Who took to the blueprints? Did a mini nuke go off in your mind when you entered Workshop mode for the first time? You weren't alone.

    When Fallout 76 came out half-baked did you get food poisoning? How many of you stuck the cake back in the oven instead of throwing it away? For those who waited/gave 76 a second chance, you might have been pleasantly surprised the second time around. Like New Vegas, 76's MMO version of Fallout has its diehards. And they are here to stay.

    Where does this leave us? Are we suppose to decide which one is better?

    If it were up to you, would you rather:

    A. Rotate between the 3 Gameplay Styles

    B. Pick the best of the 3

    C. Merge all 3 Gameplay Styles into one

    D. Try something new

    submitted by /u/Bazil2009
    [link] [comments]

    Settlers of foundation now

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    How do you guys think the settlers at foundation are at the time of fallout 4?

    submitted by /u/johnzander1
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] Help. Blind betrayal is bugged.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    I spoke to Mason, then to Quinlan and got interrupted by scribe Haylen. She told me to follow her to her Vertibird, but she won't leave Quinlans room, she just stands in the corner.

    What could I do? I reloaded the game a couple times. I also went back 3h in saves to restart the quest but she'll always do that. Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Phillippa_Eilhardt
    [link] [comments]

    Problems with loading fallout 1

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I recently bought Fallout 1 on steam and the game opens and runs just fine but every time I want to open the game I get asked by Windows if I want this to make changes to my device. Any way to set it so that it doesn't ask every time?

    submitted by /u/Sweet_Roll_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment