• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Republic of Dave quest issue

    Fallout 3 | Republic of Dave quest issue


    Republic of Dave quest issue

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Has something with the election mission changed since release? I recently decided to do a full play through for the first time in years. Doing the election quest I convince Rosie to run, get everyone to vote, and tell Dave the votes are in. Last time I played I recall it being fairly easy to steal the ballots from the box before Dave removed them. In this play through it feels impossible- I've quick loaded dozens of times at minimum failing every time. No matter how quick I am, or if I mash the button to access the ballot box the instant I can access the ballot box Dave already has the votes in hand. I can still steal ballots from the box but he is already counting them.

    submitted by /u/moriquendi37
    [link] [comments]

    does the goty on steam still have issues?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    I saw it was on sale and was going to buy it for $8 but i saw recent reviews are mixed and I saw issues. Should I not buy it? I never played it so I wanted to buy this game..

    submitted by /u/jackblack2323
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot complete waters of life quest due to bug

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys, maybe someone on this thread can help me.

    I am having trouble completing this quest, i get to the jefferson memorial with james and all the scientist, kill every mutant/enemy there and the next quest update is "meet all the scientist in project purity" the problem is that james has suddenly dissapeard and will not show up in the rotunda, only doctor Li is there with another female scientist. I know that to move the quest along i have to go into the memorial after killing everything in there and meet james in rotunda but he does not show up.

    I've waited 24hrs in game and he still doesnt show up, my other save game prior to this quest is 6hrs behind so i don't want to resort to starting again from that point. I know some people solved this problem with console commands but i am having trouble finding any of them online.

    If anyone has gone through this already or knows how to use the command console codes please let me know, i would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/npaterno95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment