• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Fallout | What started as a single bobblehead has grown to 3 walls. More pictures in album

    Fallout | What started as a single bobblehead has grown to 3 walls. More pictures in album


    What started as a single bobblehead has grown to 3 walls. More pictures in album

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Remember the time we fought re-animated skeletal remains of pre-war soldiers in prototype combat suits?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    We go from fighting your everyday raiders and hostile mutated wildlife and rangers with big irons on their hips and roman cosplayers and robots and whatnot

    And then we suddenly start fighting the skeletal remains of soldiers who were trapped in a prototype combat suit that took full control over their bodies, and not only do the suits seemingly have a mind of their own, they're able to use weapons and perform regular tasks like nothing, as if withering away into nothing but bone is just a minor inconvenience

    ...am I the only one who thinks this was just flat-out weird, even by Fallout standards? Hell, even the homicidal Holograms who could shoot lasers out of their heads make more sense than this...

    submitted by /u/Fireboy759
    [link] [comments]

    Coolest moment in Fallout 4?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    What do you think the coolest moment or thing in Fallout 4 is? My personal favorite is when the Prydwen comes after you kill Kellogg. It's pretty badass to see an entire airship appear out of nowhere and the brotherhood flex on all of the commonwealth citizens. Second to that i'd say liberty prime powering up.

    submitted by /u/Not_A_Bucket
    [link] [comments]

    Are East Coast Caps a fiat currency?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Yesterday I was thinking about how come caps are present in Fallout 76 (turns out Whitespring Resort had some cap turn-in thing pre-war), and so I decided to look up the history of caps on the Fallout Wiki. In New California, caps are used because of their overall scarcity and are backed by the value of water at The Hub. But for the caps in Fallout 3 and 4, does anyone know if Bethesda established any lore stating what gives East Coast caps their value, or are they merely a fiat currency to tie the Interplay and Bethesda game lores together?

    submitted by /u/guardabosquejose
    [link] [comments]

    Mr. House was born today!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Today is Robert Edwin House's birthday, according to the wiki!

    submitted by /u/happytreeperson
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to the Classic Fallout Weapons?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Yeah I know like 3/4th of them were IRL weapons. At least in Fallout 2. But about the ones that are basically.. fictional.

    Where's the L30 Gatling Laser, Wattz 2000 Laser Rifle, The Vindicator Minigun? I know they put a Gauss Minigun in 76, and they clearly did get the Pipe weapons idea from Fallout 2.

    It would be nice to get a hold of those again. I mean, most of these wouldn't just.. disappear. After all, they are older versions (in lore) of the Bethesda Laser Rifle, etc. Etc.

    It's not like they would just disappear. Old weapons just don't go poof.

    But yet in Fallout games made by Bethesda. They just seem like they've mostly forgotten about those.

    I mean.. it seems like easy Nostalgia points. Bethesda come on, it'll look like you actually give a shit about the older Fallout Games!

    submitted by /u/Laati-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    Father is the worst character in the entire franchise.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:54 PM PDT

    Okay, worst "major" character. What are his motivations? Why does he do the things he does, and he's such a smug asshole about it. I 100% blame Bethesda and their shitty writers.

    How does replacing humanity with synths help mankind? He constantly goes off about how the Institute is the only one that can save mankind, when he and his institute terrorize the Commonwealth, kidnapping and murdering people to replace them with Synths. Who the hell is that helping? If he really wanted to help the Commonwealth, there are so many other things he could be doing with the technology at his disposal.

    And of course there are no dialogue choices to tell him to fuck off, he's such a smug asshole who thinks he's a god and the savior of humanity. What the fuck is up with having people call him "Father"? Its just so damn infuriating, he's a terrible character and not in the fun to hate kind of way. Shaun is just written terribly.

    Oh, and genius move Bethesda. The son you're looking for is the guy who everybody inexplicably calls him "Father". Wow. So poetic. Beautiful job, Bethesda, I'm sure they gave themselves a good pat on the back for that display of writing talent. Award-winning. I wish you could tell him off and make him realize nothing he says is true, he's an asshole and not doing anything for anyone besides himself. So stupid. And then Bethesda tries to make him even seem sympathetic, I think? I don't really understand the scene with him dying on his bed. If the game didn't get all weird and fucked up when you dare go outside of how Bethesda wants you to play their story, I would just kill him the instant I see him each time.

    submitted by /u/MythicMercyMain
    [link] [comments]

    The Fallout new california mod.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    I'm about 3 hours in and am suffering from severe information overload, does anyone else feel the same way?

    submitted by /u/BadFishteeth
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Fallout 3 with mods has made me appreciate it more

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    I've only recently gotten into modding, I've been playing New Vegas with mods for a few months but I am currently doing my first full playthrough of 3 with mods.

    One of the mods I'm using is Imps More Complex Needs - it adds not only an eating/drinking/sleeping mechanic but also a need to get adequate nutrients. It's a good bit more difficult to do in 3 than in New Vegas. Purified water spawns at a much lower rate than in NV and there are less sinks/bodies of water that aren't irradiated. It's to the point where I usually drink Nuka-Cola for hydration. The fact that most of the food in Fallout 3 is meat makes keeping the nutrient meter up is pretty difficult too - Point Lookout helps with Punga fruit though.

    It makes me appreciate the need for Project Purity a lot more. In the base game, food and water are just healing items, and not even ones you often need because there's like a billion stimpacks in DC for some reason. But when you have to constantly drinking irradiated water or soda and can't find any fruit to avoid malnutrition, getting clean water for the wasteland feels a lot more personal.

    submitted by /u/sd51223
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite fallout factions? (All games)

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:01 PM PDT

    My favorite is probably the NCR, and the brotherhood of steel, what's y'all's?

    submitted by /u/ScratchySheep200
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys RP an evil character in FO3?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I haven't played 3 in years and want to go for a full on evil playthrough. The only issue I've found with doing this in the past is the lack of reasons for the lone wanderer actually being evil from the get go. Sure, they could snap after James is murdered by the Enclave but I want to come out of the vault and get straight to business. Any interesting ways you guys have headcannoned this one?

    submitted by /u/fazzle96
    [link] [comments]

    What made 3-dog so special?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I've played fallout 3 new Vegas 4 and 76 and the only radio host that I truly enjoyed was the lord of galaxy new radio. So I've often wondered "what was it about 3-dog that made him so charismatic and fun to listen to compared to the other three radio hosts?" I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way. And remember don't feed the Yao guai! That is all

    submitted by /u/lunarwarrior12
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry, maybe a noob question. Why Benny says "18 karats of bad luck"? What does it mean?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    So I have a light exposure problem in Fallout 4

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Forgive me for being unfamiliar with posting style; I'm new to this subreddit.

    Every time I try playing Fallout 4, everything's fine on the first day, then the exposure in daytime gets progressively worse until it's borderline unplayable and I end up quitting. I've turned off godrays, reinstalled, etc. This is even the second hard drive I've installed the game on (my first one died for unrelated reasons). Wondering if anyone here has had this problem or knows of a reliable fix. That hyperlink is to an Imgur upload of a screenshot I took 15 minutes ago. This playthrough is level 5 on Day 3 or 4.

    For reference, this is the base vanilla game. I don't even have the DLCs installed.

    submitted by /u/5PercentJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Far harbor game breaking glitches!

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    there are two incredibly game braking glitches in FH that won't let me progress at all! first is the Shipbreaker quest. - the shipbreaker and its radio signal dosen't appear. then second thats even worse. Best left forgotten DiMa's first stache with the wind farm codes isn't appearing and i cant dig the ground to proceed. If anyone has a fix for these. it would be Very appreciated

    submitted by /u/Mikolo_Game_On
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best seller or way to farm regular nuka-cola in fallout 3?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Trying to farm some nuka-cola so i can make a few bottles of nuka-cola quantum for Nuka grenades, so i was wondering who would be the best seller for regular nuka-cola.

    submitted by /u/damm_bees
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question for ps4 players

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Did bethesda ever get on that issue where certain creation club items cause your game to encounter a save file error?

    I know why it was there, but this game has been bricked for me for a long while. Wanted to know if I can finally play it again.

    Thanks for your consideration.

    submitted by /u/Nanophyte-Cassius
    [link] [comments]

    You guys do know that Robert house(AKA mr. house)will be born on the 25 of June Guess what year 2020 so some one name there kid Robert house if he’s born on June 25

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    In Fallout 3, with the best armor and highest possible damage resistance, how long would it take a radroach to kill the player?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:45 AM PDT

    Needed Opinions on a Fallout 4 Project

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Recently I've been getting into a lot of the older fallout games and the characters and factions they have to offer. The reason I'm bringing this up is because I was thinking of making a museum I guess that shows Items from each Fallout game ( Excluding Brotherhood of Steel, and Tactics ) I also want to mention that I will be making this with a mixture of items from the Vanilla game, DLC's, Creation Club, and Mods. I thought that this would be an interesting build and I wanted some people's opinions on it. Thanks!.

    submitted by /u/BaldingSack
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know of any good dnd-like character sheets for New Vegas?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Although I've been into RPGs for a while at this point, I've decided to up my game when it comes to video game RPGs, so I want to use a fallout character sheet to flesh out my character (alignment, background, stuff like that). I've been surfing the internet for a while, but I can't find what I'm looking for. If any of you guys know of one that I don't know about, a link would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Virtualnerd1
    [link] [comments]

    The master in Fallout 1 was kinda right doe

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    I mean look at what's going on now.

    submitted by /u/chaseguy099
    [link] [comments]

    I can't upgrade the legendary weapon that I found on a legendary Mirlurk, it won't show up in the list that allows for upgrading Weapons

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    I can't upgrade a Short Automatic Lasermusket that I found on a Legendary Mirlurk near where you can find the Anti material rifle on Connor. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/CampingTrashCoD2012
    [link] [comments]

    Massive framerate drop during the mission to find Kellog in Fallout 4

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    I was doing my mission normally, until Dogmeat appeared to follow the scent after I started following it, after I left Diamond City I started to have a massive drop at the FPS. Can somebody help me?

    submitted by /u/KZX_d4rkgames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment