• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I drew this

    Fallout: New Vegas | I drew this


    I drew this

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Patrolling Zion.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    This is why new Vegas is the best.....

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    I'm pretty sure the Legion could just shoot President Kimball all the way from the fort.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:21 AM PDT

    Visiting Nipton after the Fort

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    In my most recent play through I skipped the lower half of the map by going through Sloan and visited the fort and got Vulpes quest before setting foot in Nipton, I then went back to complete Ranger Ghosts quest and found that Vulpes has unique dialogue reprimanding me for wandering the wastes and not going to kill Mr. House as Caesar instructed. In my 5 years of playing this game I had never done this, it was real cool.

    submitted by /u/BigFellaBingus
    [link] [comments]

    I've avoided spoilers for Dead Money for years now. That stops today. My first run through the Sierra Madre, wish me luck

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    I see mods a lot that let you skip the opening cutscene where Benny shoots you, but why don’t they just press escape? It does the exact same thing

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Almost a decade later and this still doesn't get old

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    My TTW run "Seeing the wasteland" Screenshots

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    Ever thought that Dr. Borous IS Richie Marcus himself?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    It might have been a result of Dr. Mobius' recursive loop on him. Something came up to my head, that Richie, Betsy and Cherie represents his past life before he took the Borous persona. It might have been that HE was Richie Marcus, Betsy was his wife and Cherie was his daughter.

    Because the entire time, Borous was only talking smack about Richie Marcus and Betsy Bright, but never about this Cherie O'Bannon, the third character of the X-8 simulation. And judging from the records you acquire from the test, Betsy and Richie only has demerit records and grades, whilst Cherie's records are displayed as her extra-curricular activities schedule.

    I don't know... the schedule kinda struck me as something a father would keep to check when would be the time to pick up his daughter after school.

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    Well here we go

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    What are the highest skill checks required for every skill including the dlc?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I want to make a character that can pass any skill check required in the game and am curious if anyone has a list of what the highest checks are. I googled it for medicine but thr only thing i could find was an old fandom post and almost nothing ive ever found on fandom was accurate.

    submitted by /u/Zyvyx
    [link] [comments]

    Written and Voiced Paranormal Radio mod?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Hey guys. Fallout New Vegas is probably among my favourite games of all time. Part of what I love is the ambiance the radio exudes and the feeling of warmth and comfort it exudes even in the most desolate surroundings (Yes even "Play it aggggain...mah johnnnny" ha).

    A while back I also wrote some of a script for a custom radio station called Hydrogen Twilight that was like a paranormal/cryptid/conspiracy theory pirate radio broadcast set in NV but the project didn't really go anywhere. It's a little like Art Bell meets the Mojave. I'd love to flesh it out and voice it, even just to throw up on youtube. I'm a former radio journalist/presenter so I even have a fancy "radio voice" to use!

    Do you think that's something people would be interested in? It's something I assumed there would be more mods for but radio mods seem to mostly focus on expanding the song catalogue or porting your own music into the game.

    Let me know if there's precedent or an audience and I'll link it here when I'm finished

    submitted by /u/DBTraven
    [link] [comments]

    this happens when i go into vats and exit out of it

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    https://gyazo.com/a7789cb53cc3a610947fd79fd03a9cee

    # This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

    FalloutNV.esm

    DeadMoney.esm

    HonestHearts.esm

    OldWorldBlues.esm

    LonesomeRoad.esm

    GunRunnersArsenal.esm

    ClassicPack.esm

    MercenaryPack.esm

    TribalPack.esm

    CaravanPack.esm

    YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm

    Navmesh Fixes and Improvements.esm

    SpeedE Wheels Travel Systems.esm

    Unofficial Patch NVSE.esp

    YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp

    BetterLoadingText.esp

    CorpseEquip.esp

    Droppable Bottlecaps.esp

    FOVSlider.esp

    Inventory Search.esp

    JIP Improved Recipe Menu.esp

    LessIntrusiveKillCam.esp

    LootMenu.esp

    MerchantRestock.esp

    MigMeltdown.esp

    PCB Hotkey.esp

    pipboy2500_edisleado.esp

    PlasmaSpazRedux.esp

    Show Pickpocket Success Rate.esp

    Stimpak Hotkey.esp

    EuclidCFPlus.esp

    Empty or Not Empty.esp

    NV_IFR.esp

    my loadorder

    submitted by /u/painterman99
    [link] [comments]

    Viability of Sneaky Female Assassin Kill-Everything Core Playthrough with Knife/One-Handed Pistols and Light Armor only. Stricter than a Holdout Weapon playthrough.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Sorry for long post. I just finished FNV. I'm a completionist on my first playthrough so did all the side quests and explored everwhere and all the DLCs. I wanted to do a core play through again but in the opposite way, this time as a female close quarters sneaky assassin ninja who kills every one and wipes every faction out, one stabby/shooty death at a time. I won't be doing ANY main storyline quests, as every quest-giver dies as soon as they see me. I have to do the DLC only quests to progress. I won't be managing inventory or scrounging for any materials apart from what I loot off corpses. I'll just be jury rigging my weapons.

    That's why I wanted to make it a much more streamlined action-oriented experience this play through. No talk, all close up action. No hoarding, just travel light. I wanted to make it more challenging and in-role so that she can only use compact single-handed bladed weapons and single handed ballistic pistols. Basically like a stricter holdout run. No two handed weapons which means no shotguns/rifles/big guns, etc. No energy weapons. No explosives. No "unarmed" weapons. The only automatic gun is Sleepytyme which is a holdout weapon. The only non-holdout weapon being the Katana which is in-role and actually arguably worse than Chance's knife.

    Only wear assassin-style light armor (no security-style armor even though it's the best light armor). I would have ED-E and Raul with Mysterious Magnum as a companion as they don't care about Karma I believe. Lily's too annoying. Is my build viable (non-hardcore)?

    I think I may have an issue with close quarters Deathclaw mobs such as in Deadwind Cavern and wiping out the BoS Bunker due to them being high damage/high DT enemies, but I think with enough chems/implant GRX/auto super stimpacks, I should be ok. I have also the perks and implants that increase base naked DT by 13 (toughness x 2, subdermal implant, reinforced spine, brainless) before any armor.

    Weapons:
    Early Game:
    Melee: Chance's Knife
    Mid-Long Range: Maria/Lucky/That Gun
    Armor: Lightweight Leather Armor

    Mid Game:
    Melee: Fully modded Katana (GRA)
    Mid Range: ALSID, Sleepytyme
    Long Range: Hunting Revolver
    Armor: Chinese Stealth Armor

    Late Game:
    Melee: Blood Nap
    Mid Range: Ranger Sequoia/Lil'Devil
    Long Range: Fully upgraded GRA Hunting Revolver with SWC ammo
    Armor: Assassin Suit

    S6 +3 (Implant and Reinforced Spine)
    P6
    E7 +1 (Implant)
    C1
    I4
    A8 +1 (Implant)
    L8 +1 (Implant)

    Implants:
    S,E,A,L
    Subdermal Implant
    Monocyte Breeder
    All the OWBs ones

    Traits
    Built to Destroy
    Fast Shot

    Main Skills
    Guns
    Repair
    Lockpick
    Sneak
    Survival
    Science
    No points into Speech, Barter, Energy Weapons, Explosives

    Perks
    Black Widow
    Rapid Reload
    Travel Light
    Gunslinger
    Hand Loader
    Super Slam
    Piercing Strike
    Jury Rigging
    Ninja
    Light Touch
    Them's Good Eatin'
    Tunnel Runner
    2 x Implant GRX
    2 x Toughness
    Cowboy
    Grunt
    Run and Gun
    The Professional
    Slayer
    Finesse
    Light Step
    Better Criticals
    Ain't Like that Now

    submitted by /u/EdgierLord
    [link] [comments]

    You'll know it when it happens

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    So, second playthrough, doing Yes Man with good NCR reputation, and here I am at Hoover Dam hearing that all too familiar speech. And I CANNOT protect Kimball from that stupid fucking legion sniper. I don't know what sort of sorcery this is, but last time I checked the legion sniper should throw off the Ranger from the tower. But THIS time, the smartass just takes the shot right in front of his goddamn face. Not that the TOP CLASS NCR SOLDIER GIVES A SHIT. Fucking shades blocked his brain. Anyway, I can't kill him in front of the Ranger because he gets mad and turns hostile for killing an "inncoent" trooper. But he won't throw him off like his supposed to. I have been keeping my holorifle aimed at that tower for the entire speech (well more like 30 seconds in if that matters), and nothing happens. Near the end of the speech, the sniper just walks up to his corner, squats, and kills the president of California. What the fuck?

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    FNV/F3 Fallout preset for console

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hello, i'm looking for a decent face preset for a female character. I've played all my life on PC and now im currently stuck on console for the time being. Can someone help a fellow dweller out?

    submitted by /u/KING_Pipoo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else always kill Jessup

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Like if I'm going to kill Benny what makes you think you're forgiven?

    submitted by /u/Scolville0
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum Radio mod song list? (Fallout: New Vegas)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone have the full list of songs that are included in this mod? I'm deciding between this and another New Vegas radio mod.

    submitted by /u/Shirwin13
    [link] [comments]

    I've broken the health system again, this time in Hopeville. Buffout and a stimpak does it apparently

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    I could make you care glitch please help on Xbox 360

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I got the pulse gun and now when I talk to macnamara nothing happens can someone please help

    submitted by /u/legoales30
    [link] [comments]

    Loading a save killed an crucial NPC for a quest

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    Hello fellow couriers I have a huge probleme I locked myself from the oh my papa quest. I saved my game in the great khans long house and after loading this save Regis gets auto killed and the oh my papa quest fails and I don't even have started the quest. I tried resurrecting Regis but he stays dead. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/Salty_Catfish_
    [link] [comments]

    Good Energy Weapons?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Whats a good Energy Rifle with high dmg or high dps or just really fun to use them?

    submitted by /u/regenbogenCG
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    So I just bought fallout New Vegas and I'm just really horrible. Just want to know any tips from you guys

    submitted by /u/JackH0und
    [link] [comments]

    How much should the strip entrance actually cost?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I think 2000 caps is too low for the new Vegas strip however i cant pinpoint what cost should actually be realistic.

    so any ideas would help

    also the counterfeit passport from mick and Ralph should be higher aswell 2500+

    this is just a random question i have in my mind.

    submitted by /u/irismadsworth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment