• Breaking News

    Monday, September 14, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I did it.

    Fallout: New Vegas | I did it.


    I did it.

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:41 PM PDT

    RELOADING!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    online classes has me like

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:07 AM PDT

    Got this pretty sweet live wallpaper working, props to u/SinclairM (link in ze comments). Thanks, bud!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:53 AM PDT

    Malcolm stay away!

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    You think I can't see that ?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    They heard some more people got attacked last night

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Best minor faction?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Best Level 50 perk

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    What do you choose for your final perk and why? I'm stuck between "Ain't Like that Now" and "Just Lucky I'm Alive" Imo "Thought You Died" doesn't level with the other two

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/northtexasman
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of this build. Chose its name.

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Can my laptop run fnv?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Can my laptop run this game?

    My specs are:

    Windows 10 CPU: Intel Core i5 10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 8GB RAM 512 SSD

    I'd really appreciate any info as I'm really tryna play this game since for nostalgic purposes (and because it's a great game). Thanks so much!

    submitted by /u/LD_67
    [link] [comments]

    This Fiend took the wrong Chems

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Fuck this glitched ass quest

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Not on Xcloud?

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    So xcloud is releasing fully tomorrow and I know New Vegas is part of gamepass right now. I was looking at the list of games launching tomorrow F76 is there but no Fallout New Vegas? Kinda bummer

    submitted by /u/Merix
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the manager so small?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    So I randomly learned that NVR's shadows are specifically incompatible with ENB

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Bummer.

    It was the one visual effect NVR provides that I was absolutely counting on using. I'll still have NVR running so I can take advantage of its superior memory manager, and maybe motion blur. But yeah, too much is lost if I have to dispense with ENB.

    My lingering hope is that if shadows get added to Skyrim SE, with that game representing the one ENB Boris still works on, perhaps Boris will reveal to Alenet exactly what's conflicting, and maybe that knowledge can trickle down to other versions of TESReloaded.

    submitted by /u/Fredasa
    [link] [comments]

    Im creating a mod in GECK, ran into problems with music, media controller, battle sets, location sets not working as they should

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    So basically I am working on a mod. I am assigning music to certain cells. The NV Obsidian Engine really does stuff different from the other Bethesda games and has its own complete audio engine which has VAST amounts of options ranging from just music sets, when they play, how they fade, even counting in factors like repuation system and the hell knows!

    The thing is, I dont need it that complex. Basically I just want to assign all my cells as locations and be done with it. Like in good old FO3 where a certain cell had X music track playing and its always the same, unless of course battle music starts.

    Now here I ran into issues. I experimented around and used a guide as help. I was able to create music track sets and then create media controllers for certain locations that I then put into the cells themselves via audio markers. I assigned all these cells as location and left all the faction stuff away and disabled/set to none. I also only work with Location Sets and Battle Sets. The rest I dont need at all.

    The location music works fine when I enter the cell. But the battle music that is supposed to start when I enter battle doesnt. In fact nothing changes and it just keeps playing the ambient location track. Imagine you enter Megaton, shoot someone and there is still the megaton ambient track playing and nothing changes.

    I even went ahead and compared my cell media controllers and stuff with the vanilla cells and how the Obsidian devs did it but that is just really confusing stuff. I even went trial and error in New Vegas and noticed really odd things. For many locations the battle music doesnt even play or is replaced by some weird faction music, even though it has battle music assigned too. Doc Mitchells house is a perfect example. When I shoot mitchell in his house, the assigned battle music isnt playing, the faction enemy sets or something is playing. On top of that mitchells cell doesnt even have that typical doctor theme assigned as location track to it so why does it even play there?! HUH?!

    Am I missing something? This stuff is so confusingly coded that wtf what the hell.

    I hope anybody can give me some leads how to implement this battle music properly like in FO3. That is all I want. The location music itself works but the battle music isnt starting or fading or doing anything. I dont know if I overlooked some cell setting or something but I am seriously confused by how New Vegas handles its music.

    submitted by /u/Random_Stranger69
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble with JSUE and MCM

    Posted: 14 Sep 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    I thought I'd give JSUE as shot, so I did the following.

    1) Clean Install (gog version)

    2) NVSE 5.1 install

    3) JIP LN NVSE plug-in install

    4) MCM Install

    5) MCM bug fix

    6) JSUE

    7) NMM 0.71.3 install (I know people have suggested MO2, but I prefer this one)

    8) Installed MCM through the plug-ins menu in NMM.

    and then started the game. It appears JSUE sorta working. My carry weight has dropped, however, stims don't have weight (and I'm on HC mode). I also don't have the extra option from MCM at the menu screen (where I presume I can lower the loot amounts in the game).

    Any chance I missed something?

    submitted by /u/knellerwashere
    [link] [comments]

    Can The Courier understand exactly what ED-E says when he makes beeping noises?

    Posted: 13 Sep 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment