• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Fallout Lore | When was Liberty prime Built and made?

    Fallout Lore | When was Liberty prime Built and made?


    When was Liberty prime Built and made?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Edit: Where was he built?

    submitted by /u/Rekel11234
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout PnP - Colorado

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Hey lore team! I'm one of those plebs who never heard of Fallout before 3, so I haven't played any of the previous titles. Now I'm researching for a RPG campaign I'd like to run set in Colorado post-NV but pre-4. What things should I definetly know about this region? All info appreciated :-)

    submitted by /u/Ilinoris
    [link] [comments]

    I've been reading the Fallout wiki, and on an article about Florida it says that it's all irradiated because of an irradiated G.E.C.K.; does anyone know when and how the G.E.C.K. and Florida got irradiated?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    How much do we actually know about the Desert Rangers?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Apart from the fact that they ended up being a part of the NCR Rangers, and that Tyco was one. We really don't know all that much about them, how many are still left serving as NCR Rangers, did all of them even wear the Desert Ranger combat armor, did the NCR Veteran Rangers wear the infamous black armor before or after the merger? These are just some of the many questions about the Desert Rangers I had, would love to know other's thoughts on the matter.

    submitted by /u/snake177
    [link] [comments]

    Why the tribals in Fallout 2 are using native american names ?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Is it explained in Fallout 2 how it happened ?

    submitted by /u/Vault121
    [link] [comments]

    Was nato a thing pre war

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    How much does the BoS use robots?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    It's a question that popped in my mind for some reasons.

    Before I start let me just say that I never played Fallout 1 or 2, just watched some videos, so my lore knowledge about these games might be very awful.

    Anyway of course we do see them use robots: Sawbone, Liberty Prime, prydwen Mr. Gutsy, PAM, the Power armor AI (if it's canon idk) and so on but they all are "special" robots.

    What I want to say is that we never see them use robots in everyday tasks. Yeah we can just say that it's a gameplay limitation, and surely it is but I don't think that just give a Mr. Gutsy or an assaultron to a patrol or just put a robot workbench in the Boston airport and an NPC named "Scribe roboticist" nearby should be difficoult.

    We know also that it's not so hard to repair/modify robots. The automatron dlc just tells that doing this doesn't require a Mr. House level mind and the BoS it's one of the most advanced factions.

    Also we know that their numbers are (or used to be after Lyons maybe) low so some expendable robots would be perfect in battle.

    I hope I made my wiew clear, if not I'm sorry.

    submitted by /u/MMCasto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment