• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 16, 2020

    Fallout | I just want to say thank you fallout for having the game be in a perpetual state of Halloween due to the day the bombs dropped

    Fallout | I just want to say thank you fallout for having the game be in a perpetual state of Halloween due to the day the bombs dropped


    I just want to say thank you fallout for having the game be in a perpetual state of Halloween due to the day the bombs dropped

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    It makes pretty much any videos about fallout have some semblance of Halloween to get me into the mood for the season. Love it

    submitted by /u/Assfries
    [link] [comments]

    It doesn't matter if your NCR,legion ,yes man or Mr house

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    We have to agree that the veteran ranger armor is sick as fuck

    submitted by /u/Eisenhower_is_dad
    [link] [comments]

    What part of any of the FO games do you love but everyone else seemed to hate?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    For me it's Nuka World from FO4. So many people told me not to bother but the Easter eggs and atmosphere are so much fun. I think it's one of the more haunting locations in the game and the sole survivor remembers it from before. It always makes me think of what could have been. Also some of the power armor is just amazing!

    submitted by /u/itslothqueen
    [link] [comments]

    150+ hours, level 62 and I saw the Prydwen.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    Help me out here. I've reached till what the caption says in Fallout 4 and I want you to know I have OCD and had to finish all the side quests and clear all the buildings when I'm moving from A to B. I play in very hard mode, so rare items are not so rare anymore. How far would you say I have reached in terms of story wise progression?

    submitted by /u/akashjoseph
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any consequences for killing Paladin Danse?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I killed Paladin Danse and his Brotherhood companions for the glory of the Minutemen upon first meeting him at the Cambridge Police Station. What are the potential consequences for doing so that I'll be experiencing throughout the rest of the game?

    submitted by /u/GodBlessTheNCR316
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 no mods black loading screen

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    Hi guys I've been playing fallout 4 in my pc recently and I've noticed that when I go from an interior space to an exterior space the loading screen will go black apart from the vault tec logo in the corner and the music will play but it will take ages to load. I've never had this issue on my ps4? Is there a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Craig8077
    [link] [comments]

    I found a Troubleshooter's 10mm Pistol, what should I name it?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    It's Fallout 4, I'll just post this and check the ideas tomorrow.

    submitted by /u/Thomas_Baughman
    [link] [comments]

    Can I Still Play Fallout on Mac?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I am a PlayStation and Mac user. While I long to play fallout, there is little other reason for me to own a PC, and I love the Apple ecosystem.

    I have seen Reddit posts from 2-5 years ago detailing ways to play fallout 1,2, tactics, 3 and NV on Mac. Is it still possible to play these games smoothly, simply, and legally on Mac?

    I don't want to be reworking my MacBook every time I want to play the game. I'm okay with initial setup taking a little bit, but I would be happy if I can just click on an application and play the games.

    Can I use DualShock4?

    I would love to, while using DS4, to airplay the Mac to the TV and get the experience of playing fallout 3 and NV on PS4. Is this possible? (Assuming everything above works). No, I would still be playing 1,2,tactics at a desk, most likely.

    I am currently between MacBooks. I would be getting a recent/new model at some point in the next year or so. (Just to clarify, yes, when I say MacBook I mean laptop.)

    submitted by /u/Heavyduty35
    [link] [comments]

    Can I run Fallout 76?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:42 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm new here so I don't know if I should be asking here. Let's get to the point. I'm thinking to buy Fallout 76 but idk if my laptop can run it at least 60 fps with low graphics. Here are the specs: i7 6500U, Intel HD Graphics 520 (Integrated), GeForce GTX 960M, and 8GB RAM. Do you think I can play at least 60 fps?

    submitted by /u/viken_bm
    [link] [comments]

    How many times should I play Fallout 4?

    Posted: 16 Sep 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    I've played Skyrim in the past and I had to play it multiple times in order to fully experience the different stories and questlines in the game. From my understanding Fallout 4 has multiple factions to join. My question is how many times so I need to play Fallout 4 so I can fully experience it?

    submitted by /u/PieMastr147
    [link] [comments]

    Far Harbour glitch

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    I was playing the fallout 4 far harbour dlc and I need to get to the medical facility in the vim factory but the marker isn't showing up. Does any one know why this might be happening.

    submitted by /u/Ockap08
    [link] [comments]

    Technical question, wondering if someone can help. Fallout 4 keeps crashing on my PC.

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    I'd like to do a playthrough where I don't have the DLC's installed at first. This is because I want to keep doing the repeatable quests over and over but I don't want to be sent to Far Harbor or Nuka World. So, I uninstalled the DLC's. This caused the game to crash and I figured it was because I already had saves with the DLC's installed. So, I deleted all those saves and characters. It still crashed so I uninstalled the whole game and did a fresh download and install. I uninstalled the DLC'S even before opening it for the first time, but it's still crashing. Anyone have any suggestions? Thank you for any help.

    submitted by /u/JustTheCoffee
    [link] [comments]

    Question for bobblehead owners

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    I'm looking into getting a set of bobbleheads for a little set im putting together. There are two sets out atm, one by Gaya entertainment and one by Gaming Heads, for anyone who has them by both producers or just one, what's the quality of them like and would you suggest one brand over the other? And do both producers do ones based on fallout 4 or only 76? (For many photos you cant see the back of the suit hes wearing) Any opinions are appreciated, thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/blitz450
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas's Ending is Weird

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    I mean, the whole thing is a build up to the battle for Hoover Dam, and then you have the battle and you win and the game ends, which makes sense. Except, there was a whole war going on. If you side with the Legion you've successfully broken through the NCR's defenses into the Mojave but the NCR is still a huge force, if you side with House you've pissed everyone off but you've got your killer robots, but if you side with the NCR, which I'm 90% is the canonical ending (given that the best possible ending is usually canon and The NCR ending is best for just about everyone who isn't House or Caesar), you have repulsed the Legion attack on the Dam and nothing else. You've slightly moved the front line, but there's still a huge Legion force right on the other side of the river, and it doesn't feel like you actually won the war.

    In the other fallout games, you always defeat the bad guy and resolve the conflict, 1 you kill the Lieutenant and the Master, 2 you blow up the rig, 3 you take out all of the Enclave's bases, and 4 you kill whichever factions you didn't side with, but in New Vegas Hoover Dam just feels like the first battle in the 2nd phase of the war between the Legion and the NCR. Is the Legion just going to crumple without Lanius and Caesar? Because I didn't quite get that impression.

    It would make slightly more sense if New Vegas were the start of a bigger story, but the branching nature of the ending (and the fact that there's still no official canon ending) makes it seem like it wasn't supposed to be, even if Obsidian kept making fallout games.

    submitted by /u/ThorgilsBoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Caesar's legion has the worst weapons and armor

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    so im about to get fallout 3 and play it for the first time. should i play it with the ttw mod?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Also is there a way i can still play the 2 standalone games by themselves while i have the ttw version?

    Also heres my specs just in case:

    Operating System

    Windows 10 Home 64-bit 

    CPU

    AMD A4 6210 56 °C Mullins 28nm Technology 

    RAM

    6.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-12-28) 

    Motherboard

    Acer BELLEMERE\_BE (Socket FT3b) 

    Graphics

    Generic PnP Monitor (1024x768@60Hz) 1024MB ATI AMD Radeon R3 Graphics (Acer Incorporated \[ALI\]) 57 °C 

    Storage

    931GB Western Digital WDC WD10JPVX-22JC3T0 (SATA ) 34 °C 

    Optical Drives

    No optical disk drives detected 

    Audio

    Realtek High Definition Audio 
    submitted by /u/dudewithweirdqs
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4: Wall / wood has a weird blue tint

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    Hi. Some of my building materials are blue and I have no idea why this is and/or which mod conflicts with it.

    Check: http://prntscr.com/uhy08o

    These are my mods:

    Armorkeywords
    Simsettlements + conqueror
    armorsmith extended
    truestorms
    unofficial patch
    HUDFramework
    Longerpowerlines
    SurvivalOptions
    Eli_armour_compendium
    bettersettlers
    W.A.T Minutemen
    Azarponytail
    Workshopframework
    Better settlers

    If anyone can help me find out this problem, please leave a comment.

    submitted by /u/saluke
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Vault 88 glitch

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    For some reason I can't equip the pipboys on the vault 88 settlers so i can't get the Vault Dweller achievement

    submitted by /u/shrek5trailer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get side bos missions

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    So I know you can get missions from the Cambridge Police station along with lancer Knight Captain kells so I'm trying to get missions from kells but I go up and talk to him and he says nothing has this happened with anybody else and if so do you know a way around it I have already completed the main story institute is destroyed so I'm trying to help out the brotherhood the best I can

    submitted by /u/scrap__team
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of these weather mods do you guys think is best?

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    Vivid weather, true storms, calamity weather,nac, or nac x? Nac x is new to me. I saw it on my Xbox as featured,but I didn't have any space to try it. But from what I've read about it, it's a redone version of nac, not an update.

    submitted by /u/Carnifex_carnivore
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to play fallout 4 on steam but it keeps crashing

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    So whenever I launch Fallout 4 it boots up the initial menu and when I go to start the game it relaunches steam and then the fallout main menu. It will always do this if I launch fallout even after deleting and reinstalling the game

    submitted by /u/backdeckpro
    [link] [comments]

    Fps cappped at 30

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    So my fallout 4 has capped its self to 30fps. I have no vsync on i have tried numerous methods trying to resolve it. But i haven't found any yet that works

    submitted by /u/pierupete
    [link] [comments]

    I have a power armour question about power armour in Fallout 4, I've hit lvl 18 and still only got the first suit from the minute men mission, I've reached Virgil in the main story but not seen any power armour in the wasteland apart from mine and BoS soldiers. Can anyone recommend places to explore

    Posted: 15 Sep 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    After posting this I stumbled upon the T-51 armour near the big ship stuck in a building, thank you all for your helpful comments though, I've got a lot more places to look now

    I've just hit lvl 18, and found Virgil in the main quest, but so far I haven't found anyone other than paladin Dance with Power armour to nab, or at least some new parts. where do I have to explore to find a new part at least?

    submitted by /u/Canahaemusketeer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment