• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 12, 2020

    Fallout | Fallout is a series about office fans

    Fallout | Fallout is a series about office fans


    Fallout is a series about office fans

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Fallout trains you to recognize an office fan on a desk across the room before spotting the six super mutants standing in the way.

    submitted by /u/nakedsamurai
    [link] [comments]

    Boy was I wrong....HONEST HEARTS is great

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    In the words of Michael Scott....it takes a big man to admit when he's wrong. And i am that big man

    The story of The Father of the Caves literally made me cry. "Can't let them meet me. The Father is just some old man? Dissapointing."

    I struggled with whether to encourage the Sorrows to defend their land and lose their innocence or flee and lose the land The Father gifted to him.

    My one complaint?

    Meeting The Burned Man in person should have had SOME effect on The Legion.

    Imagine if Joshua Graham was the one revealing to you everything about Caesar instead of Caesar telling you his humble origins himself

    Hell imagine if you could usurp Caesar and install Joshua Graham as the new leader.

    I started HONEST HEARTS impatient to get back to the NCR/Legion/Mr. House conflict.

    By the end i was reluctant to leave

    Going back to the Mojave was like going back home after college.

    It's the same....but I'm not.

    Looking forward to DEAD MONEY, OLD WORLD BLUES and LONESOME ROAD

    submitted by /u/winazoid
    [link] [comments]

    “Laundry Day”- Some Fallout 4 fanart that I recently did! It’s more of a scenery study at its roots but I thought it’d be fun to share it as my first post on Reddit! ✨

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    "Laundry Day" - Fallout 4 fanart

    ((I know the colors aren't quintessential Fallout by any means, but I just love adding vibrant colors to things!!))

    submitted by /u/ososull
    [link] [comments]

    Was messing around with the FOV in Fallout 4 while taking Screenshots. I accidentally made my game look like one of the old Fallouts.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    This somehow gave me a big blast of nostalgia. Imagine if there was a mod that would make the game be in Iso Perspective. Somehow that thought is really interesting.

    https://imgur.com/a/Ti0qGuw

    What would your thoughts be on a mod that made the game an Iso Perspective Game? Or maybe another fallout in this style?

    submitted by /u/ValeWeber2
    [link] [comments]

    I just can't get into Fallout 2

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:27 AM PDT

    I barely got through Fallout 1 and though I disliked the game style (I'm just not a fan of isometric CRPGs) I did enjoy the story, especially after playing the newer Fallouts it was nice to see the origins of the NCR and Followers, etc.

    But with Fallout 2 I just cannot get into the game. This Vic mission is just stopping me, and I don't have the strength to get through. I don't really know what they were thinking, basically forcing you to do a very tough fight or have lots of money.

    If you love this game, more power to you. But I just cannot enjoy a game like this.

    submitted by /u/Sivboi
    [link] [comments]

    Mitten squad is a blessing in the fallout community

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    12 years later and the deed is done! New Vegas is next!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    If you could choose one mod, minus the unofficial patch, to officially be in fallout 4, what would you choose?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Meaning it was in the game, was bug free, flushed out, and didn't conflict with other mods. (Ik that would be asking a lot from Bethesda but a man can dream ok). I like asking questions like this to see what ya' ll think, I think my choice would be Sim settlements

    submitted by /u/Link5141
    [link] [comments]

    Moment of truth: DEAD MONEY first or OLD WORLD BLUES first?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Playing NEW VEGAS for the first time and just now getting into the DLCs. Just finished HONEST HEARTS which everyone seems to agree is the one I should have played first.

    Everyone also seems to agree that I should save LONESOME ROAD for last

    Where the Divide comes is which order to play DM and OWB

    Someone will make a convincing case to do Old World Blues first....and someone else will come in making another great case to start with Dead Money.

    I'm a lore and story guy so I'm looking for whatever makes the most sense in context of the narrative

    I figured I'd make a whole new forum where seasoned veterans can pitch their preferred order to a newbie.

    Tell me which ones should come first and tell me why. I don't mind spoilers.

    And of course....feel free to debate anyone who insists on a different order than you. Curious to see which one makes the stronger argument

    Dead Money first or Old World Blues first?

    YOU MAKE THE CALL

    submitted by /u/winazoid
    [link] [comments]

    Appalachia radio mod to fallout 4?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    So I just thought that is would be cool if someone added the fallout 76 radio to fallout 4 as a mod.

    submitted by /u/an-egg3pm
    [link] [comments]

    What Is Everyones Favorite Fallout?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Mine is Fallout New Vegas, explain why I am too right, too wrong. Also keep it civil.

    submitted by /u/ZuccTheeDucc
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Modded (Vanilla Enhanced) or Vanilla Fallout 4 playthrough?

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    I haven't played Fallout 4 in years and never finished it. Planning on doing a new and full playthrough but should I do like a vanilla enhanced modded version , such as following BiRaitBec Modlist or using the Boston Cream Pie mod pack on Wabbajack, or just play vanilla?

    submitted by /u/RMG-Otaku
    [link] [comments]

    Modelled and 3D Printed a Plasma Rifle

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/58QspmZ.jpg

    Tried to do one of those albums where it shows progress, but imgur is being a little bitch today and wouldn't let me, so here's just the final image

    submitted by /u/MrGlayden
    [link] [comments]

    [FALLOUT 4] Settlers *constantly* whining for help - how do I stop them??

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    For reasons that escape me, the settlers at Sanctuary - and nowhere else - are constantly whining about raiders and sending me out to deal with them. The settlement defense is 608 against a combined production value of about 500, so it's adequately defended. Yet every time I set foot in the place, it's "we can really use your help."

    This didn't happen in other playthroughs, and it's truly driving me crazy. Can someone give me a suggestion on how to make this madness stop?

    submitted by /u/thatscifiwriterguy
    [link] [comments]

    Ya think West Coast Fallout is dead?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    It seems like Bethesda might not want to let Obsidian play with Fallout again, and Bethesda is the east coast guys. Do you think they'd let any other third party/indie group pick it up, or do it themselves? I'm a bigger fan of California, Oregon, Nevada, and the Arizona area of the wasteland both because of the lore and because I live in that area, so I like the west coast games more. You think they'd come back? I don't mind if Obsidian won't pick it up again, since most of the writers have moved on, so we wouldn't get the full experience of a "New Vegaz 2". But I want literally anyone (that can write good) to pick it up. How about you? What do you think?

    (Side question: Any tips for survival mode in FoNV?)

    submitted by /u/killbilly115
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Story Question - Why Shaun? [SPOILERS!!!!]

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    So the institute wanted Shaun because he was a baby and had pure DNA that wasn't exposed to illness or radiation. But the Sole Survivor was left alive to be the backup. The Sole Survivor wasn't exposed to radiation (he was hit with the shockwave though), but with his age, odds are he was exposed to illnesses. So if the Sole Survivor has DNA deemed good enough for a backup plan, why not keep everyone in Vault 111 as a backup plan? If these Gen 3 Synths were so important, killing everyone in Vault 111 who has this pre-war DNA seems to be a little reckless.

    submitted by /u/chapmanator
    [link] [comments]

    Can you build in the institute?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    I want to build a few armor racks in my quarters. Is that possible or no?

    submitted by /u/CompleteCountry1
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Evil Playthrough

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    So, rather than meet Preston at Concord, I decided I would avoid him entirely until I made some morally evil quest decisions. Unfortunately, there are no "bad" factions to join (unless you count the institute), so I'll have to ally with the Nuka-World raiders. Has anyone done this before? How does it play out?

    submitted by /u/pinkmeth444
    [link] [comments]

    Started fallout 2 on my laptop and now my pc doesn’t have any audio HELP!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    I started fallout 2 and noticed there was no sound. I haven't messed with files or installed mods but I decided to quit and watch some YouTube to find there was no audio. I tried restarting my laptop and uninstalling fallout 2 and nothing. What do I do?

    submitted by /u/Umbreon7707
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 76 doggos are making me crazy

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    The invincible dogs near the ash area of the map are making me crazy, there's these attack dogs that just decided to come into you're house and refuse to die, wasting stims as you try to run to a safe area to teleport to. Only for them to some reason have followed you the entire time and you have to repeat the cycle....

    submitted by /u/lolmom3
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 Will Not Start!

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 02:21 AM PDT

    I've tried reinstalling and everything but it gets me to the "Bethesda" Screen or the main title and poof, gone... I'm no tech genius either so I don't know much about "Modify your .ini settings" So... Help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/MyNameIsBobKerman
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 crashes without bethesda's high res pack installed.

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Does anybody know what causes this? I don't have any mods that requires it. The pack doesn't even affect preformance or make any notable change but if i uninstsall it the game doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/Unweptbuzzard16
    [link] [comments]

    [FO3/NV] What exactly is a conductor?

    Posted: 11 Sep 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    Non-American and non-electrician here. I do know that it is an electrical conductor but can someone please explain it's shape to me and why is it so heavy compared to other junk items? Is it an electric cable spool in a metal box or actually a full-sized, cold war-era electrical component?

    submitted by /u/Diamondborne
    [link] [comments]

    Noob question about perks

    Posted: 12 Sep 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, started playing 76 today and picked up some perk cards in the first vault. I wasn't sure of how I wanted to buid my character so only used one is and saved the rest.

    How do I find the ones I saved and use them?

    submitted by /u/bush84
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment