• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Fallout 3 | accidentally found the Dunwich building in this playthrough by walking into it (and yes that is Brotherhood of Steel Hellfire power armour)

    Fallout 3 | accidentally found the Dunwich building in this playthrough by walking into it (and yes that is Brotherhood of Steel Hellfire power armour)


    accidentally found the Dunwich building in this playthrough by walking into it (and yes that is Brotherhood of Steel Hellfire power armour)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    The Mechanist is here to protect them! ������

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    Hi! I just downloaded the game and had my computer update to c++ and some other things. And I’m trying to launch the game yet it isn’t launching, I press play in the pop up from steam and it just stops. I’ve tried resetting it and messing with the options. Any help?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    Dunwich buildin, easy mode

    Posted: 10 Sep 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    So I don't know if people know about this but you can get a ghoul mask that basically makes feral ghouls ignore you.

    You get the mask by letting Roy Phillips take control of tenpenny tower.

    After you finish his quest he gives you the ghoul mask and I've used it to explore dunwich building without worry of being attacked.

    If this helped anyone that didn't know about this,I'm happy to make your journey a little safer.

    submitted by /u/WinstonHoskins
    [link] [comments]

    (XBOX One) Recently my save named Hol Horse crashes whenever a loading screen. Is there any way to fix this?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    I should mention that I'm loaded into the game but after that any loading screen crashes the game.

    submitted by /u/MilfHunter_69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment