• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 11, 2020

    Fallout | Why do Brahmin have two heads?

    Fallout | Why do Brahmin have two heads?


    Why do Brahmin have two heads?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    [spoiler]

    Because they're moo-tated

    Hehe...

    Edit to add: credit goes to a 7 year old little girl on twitter. Dad's account is spaced courier.

    submitted by /u/jcoffill
    [link] [comments]

    My best friend and I are bartenders and we made four fallout inspired recipes. Hope y’all enjoy the photoshoot we did for them! (Recipes included)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Fallout Inspired Cocktails

    If you can't get the link open for some reason, here are the recipes on their own! We tried to keep them fun but simple enough that most folks can make something close.

    The "Maybe It's RADs, Maybe It's FEV?"

    2 dashes Earl Grey Bitters

    .25 oz Sour Apple Pucker

    .75 oz Kiwi Simple Syrup

    2oz Plymouth gin

    Shake and strain into chilled coupe or small rocks glass Garnish with dehydrated kiwi wheel

    The "Mutfruit Quantum Bramble"

    2 dashes Summer Berry Bitters

    .25 oz violet liqueur

    .25 oz Lemon Juice

    .25 oz Lime Juice

    .5 oz blue curaçao

    2 oz Hayman's Navy Strength Gin

    Shake and strain into highball filled with ice and 4-5 muddled blackberries in bottom of glass. Garnish with skewered blackberries.

    The "Deathclaw's Stare"

    .25 oz Espresso Liqueur

    .25 oz Brandied Cherry Syrup

    .5 oz Stout Syrup

    2 oz Barrel Strength Rye

    Stir and strain into rocks glass over king cube. Garnish with expressed lemon peel and brandied cherry eyes.

    The "Perfectly Shaken Pie"

    .25 oz Stout Syrup

    .75 oz Brandied Cherry Syrup

    .75 oz Creme De Cacao

    1 oz Heavy Cream

    1 oz Woodford Double Oaked Bourbon

    Shake and strain into highball. Grate fresh nutmeg and top with brandied cherry.

    submitted by /u/MisterMcFlyXXVI
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about the player character having voice acting?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    I prefer it. Games like Fallout 4 or Mass Effect it helps me get more absorbed. Not sure why but it does.

    I ask because Fallout: New Vagas is my all-time favorite of the franchise. I want a complete remaster from the ground up. (I've heard of the mod being made) but I want Obsidian to sit down and recreate it with amazing graphics a rehauled fighting mechanics. Maybe an extra DLC. And throw in armor skins that Fallout 4 has because I find it fun. I would love to hear "(Luck 7) uh.... Ice cream?" Or low skill checks in explosives or even running the low Intelligence. Character. Have all that acted out.

    (Currently replaying Vegas with OP sniper set up)

    submitted by /u/InThurDrog
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4] Do any of you think that Diamond City could have been more than it is?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    I mean, it's literally an intact Baseball stadium with lots of space to be filled. In fallout 4, less than half of the available space is used for the buildings. Diamond city couldn't have been only be a dystopian city, it could have been THE dystopian city everyone wanted. So much space to be filled, so many interesting characters and quests that the city could have... Diamond city is supposed to be seen as literally the center of the game, the place where the player would almost always be around doing quests, trading, talking to characters, and exploring. But all you can do there are a few simple quests (Which all involve literally LEAVING the city to complete them for god knows what reason), and trade. Normally, once I complete the side quests, I end up completely abandoning it and only come back when I need noodles, sell some random junk for caps or buy ammo and scrap. AFAIK, the only Diamond City quest that doesn't involve leaving the city to complete it, is one of Valentine's side quests which you have to investigate a case of that missing bartender that I totally remember the name. Overall, what annoys me the most is that there's a LOT of unused space and opportunities for new characters. When I first heard of Diamond City on my first playthrough, I thought I'd see a post-apocalypse looking city with a lack of space (with "a lack of space" I mean something like the Rio de Janeiro favelas) with a lot of neon and Sci-Fi noises coming out of machines (Protectrons and Eyebots for instance). I just think that there was so much to be done with Diamond City, and Bethesda did so little. Don't get me wrong, Ik game design is a very difficult task and making the current Diamond City we have was probably very hard, and it IS indeed a very beautiful city, but I still think that it had much more potential. What do you all think? I'd want to hear your opinion.

    submitted by /u/ReyReno777
    [link] [comments]

    Steam doesn't track Fallout 3 hours when launched with FOSE on compatibility mode.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    As it says in the title, I can't get Steam to show me as in-game in Fallout 3 when using FOSE with compatibility mode.

    I launch FOSE with Steam by replacing FalloutLauncher.exe with fose_loader.exe. It usually works fine and I can get Steam to track game time but I get frequent crashes. The only fix seems to be running as admin and on compatibility mode.

    I'd gladly trade game time tracking for removing crashes but I was wondering if there was a way to work around this.

    submitted by /u/capturedacommandpost
    [link] [comments]

    Brotherhood of Steel or the Institute for a Scientist RP (Fallout 4)?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    Hello.I know this might seem like a low effort post but I really need some help with this.My current character is a kind of selfish but still caring scientist (inspired by FudgeMuppets build).I wanted to join the Institute at the beginning as I saw him as a person who cared more about himself and furthering his own goals and the Institute would really suit him in that regard.

    But as I have been going along and surviving out in the Commonwealth the Brotherhood has been growing on me.I dont know why but they just have(maybe its just the cool Power Armor and Danse but still).

    Can anyone give me suggestions on what to do,how to orient myself and try to figure out his allegiances? I really dont want to turn my entire build around just because my RP does not fit it.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/senorchumbles
    [link] [comments]

    Finally 100% FO76.Fallout 3, new Vegas or done.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/uIIY1N2 Fallout 4 is only game I've not 100% yet, that Nuka world DLC..... is not fun. Edit:Are done*

    submitted by /u/Tennesseetanner
    [link] [comments]

    I made a track with Fallout 4 synth samples

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi I'm from Melbourne and I make beats. My genre is like hip hop and sci fi. I love games like Fallout 4 and had an idea to make an instrumental with synth voices (I love the synth concept). I'd love it if you could check it out!

    Am I Human

    submitted by /u/J4hash
    [link] [comments]

    what is the slowest/most boring part of fallout 3

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    For me its when you get to galaxy new radio up until you save your dad. JW what parts you think are slow or less fun than the rest. Its still my favorite Fallout though

    submitted by /u/Wepimpchimping00
    [link] [comments]

    I've come up with a solution to the Power Armor issue.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 01:05 AM PDT

    So, I'm aware that Bethesda won't listen to me, but this was just an idea. Also, I'm gonna use it for my Fallout 2d20 campaign I'm writing.

    (I may have picked this up from somewhere, so if anyone's heard anything similar, please tell me so I can correct myself)

    It's call heavy/light power armor. When I first played Fallout 4, I avoided all power armor because I wasn't a fan of the fusion cells and the bulky feeling I get when I wonder the wasteland. I love the idea, but I feel like it doesn't sit well next to all the other games and their power armors. I prefer the FO1-NV version. So I've came up with a compromise: Heavy and Light power armor. Heavy is the Fo4 style, and it comes with Rad immunity (I think that was in Fo4), Electrical damage decrease, + carry weight, and all that good stuff, but with the flaw of fusion cells. Then there's light power armor, similar to the Fo1-NV style, but without the benefits of heavy, and it has less defense.

    I just feel like this can be so much better. Maybe light armor can be molded into heavy parts, or heavy can be deconstructed into light armor. It's just something I'd like to see in the game, and I'm planning on adding it to mine because how much easier I find it to play with. Maybe, heavy for any big missions, and light when ur casually exploring the wasteland.

    submitted by /u/killbilly115
    [link] [comments]

    ¿What would Vault-tec say?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I'm doing a translation of fallout 2 in spanish, and in each skill i'll put a bobblehead phrase, for example in the melee weapons skill i'll put the phrase "it's important to do buisness up close and personal". But, there is no Throwing Weapons or Gambling bobblehead. So im wondering, ¿What would Vault-tec say? There are 5 skills with no bobblehead, Doctor, Gambling, Outdoorsman, Throwing and Traps.

    submitted by /u/Zaner1s1
    [link] [comments]

    Become immune to chem addiction?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    In the foggy, far harbors of my memory, I recall running a build who used chems all the time and never cured addictions at a doctor. I believe he ended up with complete immunity to chem addiction through a Perk, or something like it(...?).

    I can't find this on the wiki, so I figured I would come see if anyone else remembers or knows anything about this, or if perhaps my harbors are farther and foggier than I thought.

    Edit: Despite mentioning Far Harbors, I believe this occurred in F3 or FNV, and more importantly that I never selected the Chem Resistant perk. I developed this immunity purely from using chems and waiting for withdrawals to go away.

    submitted by /u/steel_sun
    [link] [comments]

    Operation anchorage in fo4 wouldve been incredible.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:01 PM PDT

    Operation Anchorage was a dlc for fallout 3 that takes players to Anchorage alaska during the chinese invasion. Its primarily a shooting/action focused dlc which brings us to the point of this post.

    Itd be absolutely incredible to play in a looter shooter game like fo4. They even could've had some tie ins since your character was a soldier during the war.

    submitted by /u/Gstary
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 4) To make my characters feel more unique I've made it so each has a skill the others don't.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    I don't mean like perks, just some things they will do in or out of combat that the others can't. I decided to list a few examples on here

    Ari, my sarcastic survivalist/gunslinger: In combat she will throw a grenade, and then target it in VATS with her revolver, exploding it before it can hit the ground.

    Victor Chance, my power armor wearing heavy gunner: Out of combat he will generally dislike robots and refuses to have a robot/synth as a companion, and in combat if he drops below 30% health he will pull out a quad barrel rocket launcher and shoot off 4 shots before healing

    Rick Anders, my arsonist buffjet junkie: In combat if he uses Buffjet, he will switch to a serrated machete and kill people while jumping and spinning around like he's dancing until the jet wears off

    submitted by /u/Jasonpowerz
    [link] [comments]

    Leveled Power Armor

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    If you leave power armor that scale with your level (for example the one at Court 35) do they keep scaling or does it stay the way it is?

    submitted by /u/ATheStar
    [link] [comments]

    What is your all time favorite faction and why?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    For fallout 4, should I run a (automatron) robot companion over a base game companion?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    I recently picked up the goty edition of fallout 4 for my p.c while on sale. I've loved the automatron DLC so far but wanted to know if it's the best decision to take a robot over a normal companion. This is not taking personality or other personal factors into mind. Thanks everyone :)

    submitted by /u/Banana_Miilk
    [link] [comments]

    I am making a video going over everything a new player to Fallout 4 needs to know. It includes beginner-area weapon locations. A few tips they might not know, and a few exploits. Nothing game breaking. I will leave a list down below. Is there anything else I should cover?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I cover things such as

    - The importance of junk - and why you should collect everything early on.

    - An easy way to get fifty (or more) cans of purified water. It does not exploit the time mechanics. It does not require purifiers/wells.

    - Getting your first few fusion cores.

    - Getting the Fat-man for a tricky situation.

    - Getting a almost complete set of Power Armor. This depends on your level. It could be X-01 - but early on, it will not be anything more than T-51.

    - How to reach level fifteen (around there) without leaving Sanctuary Hills.

    - Getting a full set of T-60. I made a video solely on this, if you do not know how to get it. I cannot link it as I do not want to break the "self-promotion" rules. It's on my profile if you want to check it out. You can be level one.

    - The importance of food on survival. Easy ways to get a truck-load of radiation free meals.

    - The location of a really good melee weapon - the baseball bat.

    - The location of a great beginner sniper - the one hidden in Concord.

    - The reload glitch using the PIP-BOY.

    - An easy way to line up shots - using VATS.

    - The Cryolator glitch using Dogmeat. Yes, it still works.

    - That cap stash - the one with the revolver.

    - The bobble head permanent eleven stat exploit. (Twelve if done right)

    - The SPECIAL book permanent eleven stat exploit. (Twelve if done right) {That is right, for those who do not know, there is a way to permanently have "twelve" in a specific SPECIAL.}

    I think that is everything. Remember, this video is geared towards those new to the game. Is there anything I missed that you think should be included? I am trying to avoid spoilers. I do not even talk about the first quest in Concord. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Dyplexate
    [link] [comments]

    Question for Fallout 4 DLC owners

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I'm finally getting my paycheck, and I've been wondering... What are the pros and cons of getting the Far Harbor and Nuka-World DLCS?

    submitted by /u/NoxWilson07
    [link] [comments]

    My Railway Residential C.A.M.P. (Fallout 76)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:10 AM PDT

    https://youtu.be/uewq9wiU0CE

    This camp is built around a railcar, suspended in the air on a monorail pylon. I have built on pylons before, but not like this. Please let me know what you think!

    This was one of my other pylon builds.

    https://youtu.be/JYQnehn6fb4

    submitted by /u/MoonlightCowboy
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 sale ends in 45 mins should I buy it?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    Was a big fan of the series was waiting for fallout 4 for years then got it and was disappointed asf. Never even got half way through stopped playing years ago when I switched consoles. Now it's on sale for a fiver do I go for it?

    submitted by /u/issocoolsonovabitch
    [link] [comments]

    I just finished institutionalized with the minutemen, can i still do the main quest for the brotherhood of steel and the railroad?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Mostly asking this because when I went to do more railroad quest, the leader of the railroad asked me to work for her instead

    submitted by /u/xpuncher2
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else play 76 on release and enjoy the game for what it was?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I love Fallout, and when I heard a multiplayer Fallout game was soon to be released, I was stoked. I could enjoy the wonders of a Fallout game with friends. I understand why people were severely disappointed/outraged at Bethesda for releasing a game in the state it was in, but I dunno, I still had fun with 76. I think I was just happy that there was more Fallout to explore. Who else felt this way? Just curious!

    submitted by /u/JordanLMAOO
    [link] [comments]

    Need Help With The Pip-Pad Mod.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Hi, I downloaded the gold version of the pip pad mod, the billion something or other. But it's just a black pip pad with gems/diamonds all over it, no hint of gold anywhere. I've re installed the mod, entered workbenches, so on and so forth. Nothing that I've done so far has fixed it, if anyone has any experience with this mod I'd love some help <3

    Here is a screenshot of the pip pad
    https://imgur.com/a/ewtOqyr

    submitted by /u/i4776
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment