• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Fallout | Realistically how can there still be so many cigs and bottles of nuka cola 200+ years after the bombs

    Fallout | Realistically how can there still be so many cigs and bottles of nuka cola 200+ years after the bombs


    Realistically how can there still be so many cigs and bottles of nuka cola 200+ years after the bombs

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Is there anything in the lore about people manufacturing more or are to believe with the way NPCs chain smoke and guzzle soda that there was that much of a surplus to still have these items

    submitted by /u/shuggahbear
    [link] [comments]

    The Brotherhood of Steel in Fallout 4 is the REAL Brotherhood, nothing changed, only your perception.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:48 AM PDT

    To prove this point, all we have to do is look at Fallout 3... Elder Lyons's branch broke off from the rest of the Brotherhood, with certain Brotherhood members in Fallout 3 claiming that "ties were cut" and "communications were ceased." With some of Lyons's personnel betraying his branch and forming the "Outcasts," who continued the beliefs and methods of the true Brotherhood of Steel.

    Sometime between Fallout 3 and 4, Elder Maxson assumed control, reuniting the Outcasts with the rest of Lyons's branch, ultimately returning to the Brotherhood's homebase, to later be sent to the Commonwealth... So, for all those people complaining that the Brotherhood are "racist human-supremacists." Yeah? They always have been. The only group that was "different" was Lyons's group, and they paid for it. Ultimately, the sad truth is, the Brotherhood has always been for the Pro-Human players...

    By the by, there ain't nothing wrong with being Pro-Human... We can all agree that Elder Maxson is a bit extremist, but so is Desdemona, Father and Preston... Each faction leader is an extremist in their beliefs, cause appearently, there's no such thing as mediocrity. I'd rather be Pro-Human, Anti-Ghoul/Mutant than be Pro-Synth and Anti-Human...

    submitted by /u/CommanderKyro82-
    [link] [comments]

    The over arching villain of the east coast

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    In both fallout 3 and 4 there are references to a rich group or person who is behind a lot of the side quests and background stories. For example who hired the talon mercs, who hired the gunners for some Of the stuff they do. Who funded covenant and probably a few other examples. They could all be different people with different motives but I like to think it's one group with a motive In mind. Edits: the great game likely has something to do with it. Reiles Rangers is being payed by the unknown

    submitted by /u/lordrazumdar
    [link] [comments]

    You work for RobCo and you are tasked to add more features and make adjustments to the robots to increase efficiency in combat, what do you do?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    What about an expansion pack that takes place outside America?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Some people disagree that Fallout should ever be set outside America due to its 1950's theme but what about just an expansion pack? Has there ever been one of these? I guess Mothership Zeta counts.

    submitted by /u/uncertein_heritage
    [link] [comments]

    First World Wasteland problems

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    When that companion mod you have is incomplete and you want to finish their story but the author hasn't been seen since 2013

    (Feel free to add your own fwwp)

    submitted by /u/Kingman212
    [link] [comments]

    (F4) I have heard that Automaton ruins many random encounters by replacing them with "Rust Devils". Is this true?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    I have recently picked up the GOTY edition after losing my physical copy, and was nervous about the DLC when I heard that the rust devils make exploring the opposite of fun and have a much higher chance to spawn than other encounters. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/biscuitsodac
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a rechargable stealth boy.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    Stealth Boys are cool, but come in limited supply, so fall victim to the "Too Awesome to Use" principle, in which you never use them because then you might run out. I've played Every game at least once,and New Vegas and 4 several times (though not all of the way through), and have probably used a stealth boy fewer than 10 times, maybe even 5. It would be nice if there were a stealth boy that recharged itself, so that you could use it once every day, instead of never. There could maybe be 2-3 in the whole game, and you could get them from some big quests, maybe from a spy style organization like the railroad. They could have some extra drawback maybe, like, not having enough power to cloak Power Armor, (I'm always looking for was to encourage non-PA playstyles) or not lasting quite as long, so real stealth boys would still be of greater value. (even though I would never use them because they would be too rare).

    Anyway, I just think it would be a fun gadget to have, and I think the fallout games could use a few more gadgets.

    Edit: Every game does not include tactics or BoS

    submitted by /u/ThorgilsBoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to feel jealous of my settlers?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    My settlers are living the life.

    I bust my ass building comfy as fuck settlements. They even have arcade machines! And these small towns are marvels of engineering.

    These virtual motherfuckers have plenty of food, water and safety. Some even live better than I do.

    Most of my settlements have around 90% happiness. And if Im around they reach 100% pretty quickly.

    I know that they dont really have pumbling or toilet paper. That their diet consist of centuries old food, stale cola and mutated veggies. But in my headcanon they are truly happy and dont lack any comformity. Because I really want them to live comfortably.

    Fuck.

    submitted by /u/Mendomendo
    [link] [comments]

    Hating on Fallout 4 has become almost as weird as the Fallout 3 vs New Vegas hate.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    I don't understand why in this community it's not enough to like New Vegas more than Fallout 3, or it's not enough to acknowledge that you dislike the altered Fallout 4's RPG mechanics. You instead are not just expected to not just prefer one over the other but to hate the game you don't prefer. Then to take it one step further. To dump and hate on anyone who doesn't share that view as though they are a proxy of Todd Howard come back to ruin your childhood There is literally no reason for the endless shitting on Fallout 4. And endlessly dumping on it only serves to make the community a more toxic place that will inhibit growth in the long run.

    submitted by /u/thelure2112
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas is stuck in the loading screen

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Yesterday I downloaded FNV and I could play just fine. But when I shut down the laptop and I did the updates the game doesn't want to start. I am loading my saves and it is stuck in the loading screen. What I can do to fix it ???

    submitted by /u/Zackoghost
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 is really under-appreciated

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I should start off by saying that I don't have pink-colored nostalgia glasses for any of the Fallout games because I played them all as an adult, so there.

    I played FNV countless times and only recently decided to replay FO3 and goddamn it scratched the exact Fallout itch I had. The environment, the atmosphere, the grittiness, the danger—it's EXACTLY how I imagined the post-apo game to be and despite the fact that it was made by Bethesda, it's much closer to the feeling of original Fallouts than FNV. There, I said it.

    Don't get me wrong, I love FNV with all my heart but it's way more wanky and western-y than I'd expect a Fallout to be. And it's not bad. In fact, I love a post-apo western that gives me good laughs and writing is, of course, stellar. That being said, it's kinda too nice (mostly due to setting I suppose) to instill you with this feeling of Fallout-y hopelessness/danger/survival.

    But FO3? It hits all of those points. The opening is the best out of all Fallouts and I will die on this hill. I suppose people have an issue with the story itself and the fact that you're not a blank slate protagonist, but you know what? I don't mind.

    The game doesn't railroad you into "woe is me I miss my daddy-dear" (like FO4 with Shaun) so you can as well play a total dick-head who's out of the Vault and finds their father only to tear them a new one. I really don't think it tampers with my role-playing abilities (I mean we already had a Vault dweller protagonist, so it's not like a little bit of background kills what you can do with your character).

    And I do really enjoy the story with its flaws and all. I like the fact that you feel as if you're doing something big and the ending mission is the only one out of all Fallouts that actually makes you think "damn, I really am doing something important." Arguably, FNV ending is way more impactful for the universe (or at least the western US) but it's just anti-climatic.

    Not to mention the fact that FO3 really connects you to the real world with the use of their setting. I feel that sometimes Fallouts are a bit too removed from our reality to the point that you don't even remember you're supposed to be playing a divergent timeline. FO3 employs a lot of American history as we know it (not to mention all the obvious locations), so you sit there thinking "yes, I can see our world going to hell like this."

    The only gripe I have with the game is a really poor companion system, not only on a gameplay level but also characterization (they all seem rather dull and plenty of them are straight-up useless), but I'm willing to overlook that because of all the reasons listed above.

    submitted by /u/catfishedagirl
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a console command for fnv to delete all dead npcs?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    which fallout has the best music

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    I am asking to know which fallout has the best music. ive known for a while that they have good older songs like sum shit by the ink spots n i was wondering which one had the best songs like that. i really want to play to hear the songs in game and hopefully enjoy the game as well but im asking for only music purposes n not actual gameplay

    submitted by /u/antcolonymike
    [link] [comments]

    What is desired from the community in Fallout 5?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:42 AM PDT

    What do you desire to see in fallout 5, personally I want to see a game set in Washington with a setting on the close aftermath of the great war. What are your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Pine_apple_jews
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get ahead in F76 early game

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    I've just started playing it again after years, and for some reason my highest level guy (only 39) is just so much weaker than i remember. Is there any quests that give you enough ammo to not run out every 10 minutes and enough exp to not immediately die and lose all my junk?

    submitted by /u/DiamondGunner520
    [link] [comments]

    can someone give me the fallout 4 intro scene script?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    i wanna use it to give some of my friends nostalgia lol

    submitted by /u/saltymemelord231
    [link] [comments]

    Should i start from the beginning?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Ive never played before and was wondering if its worth going from the beginning or whether i should just go with the "best" one? Also can u play on pc?

    submitted by /u/iluvmarmite
    [link] [comments]

    the difficulty meters

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    what do the two difficulty meters do? exploration and combat

    submitted by /u/ironhulk13792000
    [link] [comments]

    Does Fallout 4 transfer your data to fallout 4 game of the year edition even if it's different regions?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:09 AM PDT

    So recently I was thinking about buying fallout 4 game of the year edition,but does it transfer my data from my original fallout game,if yes then does it work if they're from different regions?

    submitted by /u/ygguig
    [link] [comments]

    Is Fallout New Vegas worth playing in 2020?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    I've played Metro series but I did not enjoy Skyrim because I had no clue what to do. Probably I was too stupid to understand anything. Should I play Fallout NV or any other Fallout games? Will I get the same feeling of being lost and having no idea what to do in Fallout?

    submitted by /u/ahdurrhaha
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering if theres anyone out there running vanilla F3/NV on an integrated graphics card..

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    So I bought a laptop for school (main rig is in storage currently) and I realized I might just be able to run 3/NV on low on this thing. Its a Lenovo that I got a decent deal on.

    Processor is just at the minimum rec of 2.4Ghz, 8gb RAM and SSD.

    But I have an Intel UHD Graphics card. Only got 128mb dedicated video memory but it says 4gb total available graphics memory. Does that mean my RAM will supplement the weak card? Could/would I have to use ENBoost for that?

    submitted by /u/ChadBroChill7Teen
    [link] [comments]

    Will Fallout 76 be the last Fallout for the next 5-10 years?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    Saw a video, forgot from who, discussing the development cycle and eventual retirement of Todd Howard. Fallout 3 came out on 2008, basically 12 years ago and it started development after Oblivion. Fallout 4 came out on 2015, and started dev after Skyrim was done. However, this time around the next main game from Bethesda is Starfield coming out probably in 2022. Followed by The Elder Scrolls 6 probably released in 2026-27. Meaning the next Fallout will be out by 2030. Yeah 10 years from now, my guess of course, so as a community are we ready to accept that Fallout 76 will stick around for 10 years? Hopefully get a next gen update. Todd Howard is the one who fought and basically begged for the Fallout IP, which was a massive financial gain for Zenimax, but if when he retires, will the Fallout IP stay in limbo/hiatus until the next big dev lead comes out from BGS? I love Fallout, I started on Fallout 3 moved forward from there and then played the original. I hope if it gets sent into the vault that they last ones is the Magnum Opus that Bethesda gives it their best, with minimal bugs and solid story and gameplay, especially graphics. Going back to its roots and a little less cartoonie guns (assault rifles and 10MM pistols).

    submitted by /u/thefoxygrandma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment