• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Thank you Enclave Remnant, very cool

    Fallout: New Vegas | Thank you Enclave Remnant, very cool


    Thank you Enclave Remnant, very cool

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    My arch-nemesis, the legendary bloatfly

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Starting an act is just like 'chowing down on a pile of Fancy Lad Snack Cakes'. Arcade has the right idea for what the courier might have done post game.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    I found him and I don’t know what I should do

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    got distracted by Rex while guarding the Silver Rush

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    The divide looks different

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    What the box art should've been [Posted by u/bockclockula]

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    Alright let’s settel this whose the Best companion

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Remember to wear your mask!

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Been Looking at This for Like 10 Minutes Looks Unnatural Without Bandages.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Please Mr. Postman (1961) would've been a PERFECT song for new vegas.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Can the 9mm Pistol scope that you can buy on shops be put on Maria, Benny's 9mm?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    "Successfully"

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Finally getting back into FNV! Should I install any mod?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    FNV was my favorite game as a kid. Illness prevented me from finishing the game, although I was very close to the end.

    I am returning to this game tomorrow. I now own the full edition. Is there any mod I should install or anything I should do before I jump back into this masterpiece? Any must have mods (quests, PC optimizations, windows 10, bug fixes)? Thanks

    submitted by /u/graydoggames
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to open the forlorn hope supply shipment?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    I have it in my inventory, but there doesn't appear to be a way to open it and retrieve the supplies within. Keep note that I got this item at the start of my save back in 2018, so I do not remember what I'm supposed to do with it, if anything. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AmdMasterRace
    [link] [comments]

    If I merge some mods together would i need to delete the voice data from the old esp files or does it not matter since the esps the voice data is connected are not active?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    also is the mod interior lighting overhaul worth using or should i not bother with it! thank you!

    submitted by /u/painterman99
    [link] [comments]

    Mad Max FNV Playthrough

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    I once played New Vegas as Mad Max to kind of imagine how he'd fit into that world. How would he interact with people? Who would he side with in the end? That's where the difficulty lie, who would Max side with? I wasn't sure at first, but eventually decided NCR made sense to me. Rather than give my reasoning right away I wanted to open it up for discussion, for those who are fans of both series: who do you think Mad Max would side with in FNV and why?

    submitted by /u/ppboy4206669
    [link] [comments]

    All credits go to Halsey

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    My first playthrough of New Vegas and its Expansions was fun

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Can't survive enemy attacks with melee build (Any tips on how to play the game for melee?)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:55 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I started a new run after a long hiatus and decided to try out an unarmed/melee build for the first time in any of the Fallout games that I played.

    However, I'm running into a problem where I'm dying so frequently that I'm wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. Currently I'm level 19 in Honest Hearts and I am getting absolutely decked by Large Yao Guai and Large Green Geckos. It's literally 1-2 swipes from these dudes and I die, sometimes I'm even one-shotted by the Giant Yao Guais.

    my SPECIAL is STR 6 PER 4 END 9 CHA 1 AGI 5 INT 5 LUCK 9 and my DT is at 21 with an reinforced leather armor with metal helmet (I want to keep light armor so I can run faster).

    I never used drugs in any of my previous play-through but I just tried popping some Med-X but I'm still crushed by 2 Yao Guais. I can maybe take one Giant Yao Guai one on one no problem but when there are two or more I don't stand a chance.

    My question is, am I doing anything wrong? Any tips for a melee/unarmed noobie like me on how to fight?

    I have taken all the END perks possible so I got toughness, life giver, and the limbs damage resistance one. I was having some trouble in the base game some times with Giant Radscorpions but I saw it as gameplay challenge and toughed through it. But at Honest Hearts, I am absolutely getting destroyed (when i recall this being an easy DLC)

    submitted by /u/OneMoreCouch
    [link] [comments]

    Discuss

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment