• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just gonna leave this here...

    Fallout: New Vegas | Just gonna leave this here...


    Just gonna leave this here...

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    "The Light Shining In The Darkness" I just finished Honest Hearts so I did a photoshoot with Graham's gun.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    So much like real life, downing a bottle of wine and going to sleep summon's my god damn sleep paralysis demon.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    I put Benny in Art Breeder (credit to u/pleinedecollagene, they did it first) and then photo-shopped him onto Leonardo DiCaprio. I know he looks like a sim but that's because my Photoshop skills suck at the moment lol

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    I wanna type like her

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    Felt like this belonged here.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I was hoping there would be more gambling

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    AER9 Laser Rifle from Fallout

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Finally found THE power armor mod my heart needed in New Vegas, I love this armor and this mod made it better!!!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:20 AM PDT

    Got this tattoo done a while ago and wanted to share with you guys

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    AND YOU STAY TRAPPED BEHIND THAT MATTRESS YOU BASTARD!!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    I just learned that lugging a sunset sasparilla crate across the Mojave is ly new favorite storage method

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    And that's a fact

    submitted by /u/ocarinaOtime
    [link] [comments]

    **** You Benny

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Fallout NV still holds up in 2020

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Mr Handsome

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 05:27 PM PDT

    Goddammit Veronica what's the point of getting to the door, if I can't get through the door!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    It's Jesus

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    Stairway to Heaven

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    What Way should i do my first playthrough?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    So yeah i Got fnv today and Ive finished the part at the doctor and wondering if i should be good, mean or just kinda neutral

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Laferrarik
    [link] [comments]

    Does killing Caesar have effects on other factions?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    So the other day I killed Caesar at fortification hill cause he kinda deserved it. But now I've noticed that the reputation screen on the pipboy has majorly decreased and from what I've realized the Omertas and the Khans are attacking me whenever I go to where they're held. It'd make sense with the Khans, but not the Omertas and possibly others. Is it because I killed Caesar or some other reason?

    submitted by /u/Leeogorath
    [link] [comments]

    I Put a Spell on You Quest

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    The quest has been going fine but everytime I try to go to the monorail and defuse the bomb I don't even manage to get inside the monorail before it leaves.

    I have done the quest in the following manner: I confront Capt. Curtis and loot his body. Then I go and talk to Col. Hsu. After that I run to the monorail but it leaves before I even manage to get inside the thing.

    I doing something wrong? I was thinking that maybe I should just eavesdrop Capt. Curtis and sprint to the monorail? Skipping talking to Col. Hsu.

    submitted by /u/VVA9999
    [link] [comments]

    New to modding FNV

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, decided whilst on lockdown to start modding FNV and was wondering if you have any recommendations for Mods? Mainly after overhaul, graphics, overhaul and combat mods to make the game more immersive and fun to play? (Love the game but couldn't get back into on the Xbox cause of constant bugs and clunky combat)

    submitted by /u/sgtcarrick
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment