• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Fallout 3 | After modding your game from where you need to start it ?

    Fallout 3 | After modding your game from where you need to start it ?


    After modding your game from where you need to start it ?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Hey, super noob question but I'm not completely sure from where I should start the game after all mods are installed. I followed these guides: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTT9bkZytzIand https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H72sZV1Vvp0&t=1283s At the end of the first video it was recommended to rename your script extender loader to "FalloutLauncher.exe" so you can start it easily from Steam, now after all mods are installed from where I should start the game ? Steam again ?

    submitted by /u/Metztli4393
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 02:23 PM PDT

    I have the xbox360 goty edition and I have all the dlcs and I'm using it on xbox one and I only have the Pitt and operation anchorage, am I able to get the others, I found the crashed alien spaceship but it's not doing the cutscene of getting sucked up into space

    submitted by /u/Lucid_irish18
    [link] [comments]

    If you kill Grouse is there no where else where you can buy ammunition for the Mesmetron?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 refuses to load. Tried all known fixes.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    At this point, I'm surprised I ever got FO3 to run on my laptop.

    FIXES TRIED:

    • Modifying the fallout.ini with:

    iNumHWThreads=2

    bUseThreadedAI=1

    • Downloading and placing D3D9.dll in the steam/steamapps/common/fallout3 goty folder

    • Placing D3D9.dll in the my games/fallout3 folder

    • Running the game in Compatibility Mode for: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Service Pack 3

    • Running Fallout 3 as Admin, both alone and alongside the Compatibility Mode tests

    • Reinstalling GFWL

    The sidebar fix guide covers nothing else. How the hell was this game even allowed to ship this broken?

    submitted by /u/Sh4dowWalker96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment