• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I know it's bad but I tried

    Fallout: New Vegas | I know it's bad but I tried


    I know it's bad but I tried

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I have never wanted to die more than when I was playing those 30 caravan games

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    First time playing lonesome road. This is a random ammo box in the couriers mike I found. No mods or cheats used. This dlc is insane and I love it. ��

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Y'all already know wtf is goin'on

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Fallout: New Vegas — My Experience

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I recently drew my Courier, Johnny Flescher

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Avoiding NCR Mercenaries

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    The NCR came up to me and said I had three days to fix my reputation. I've done several NCR quests but I'm still stuck at Sneering Punk. Will Faction Armor get them off my back or do I need to keep finding more quests?

    submitted by /u/pretzel05
    [link] [comments]

    Don't worry guys! Your power armor was a great source of caps!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Is my relationship with the legion ruined now that I broke there alliance with the Great khans?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    So I got the great khans to leave the Mojave and now every time I go talk to Cesear he attacks me. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/_babybronbron
    [link] [comments]

    How do I return to Lonesome Road

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get the achievements in fallout nv and I've been trying to get the achievement where you get all the Ed-e upgrades but I can't get into the divide I've looked around the entrance and I can't find a way in.

    submitted by /u/ItzDarthBlock
    [link] [comments]

    My own personal take on a 'canon' ending for New Vegas.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    Just my own personal take on it, you can have your own but bear with me for a moment.

    First is that the Courier won't involve him/herself in the 2nd war of Hoover Dam. Immediately after coming out of the Divide, he will either destroy or hide the Platinum Chip in his possession, forever out of reach by Mr. House. Or take it to Big MT and embed the chip itself unto his/her body, taking a silent vow never to deliver this one final package, the last piece of the Old World to anyone.

    Come the 2nd Battle of Hoover Dam, NCR and the Legion will fight a colossal stalemate with the ensuing fight suffering major casualties on both sides. Lanius would die charging head-first unto the thick of bullets and explosions, all because he did not want to live a failure like Joshua Graham did. Caesar would have altogether retreated back east and eventually succumbed into his illness.

    And as expected, the Legion eventually becomes fractured, like Ancient Rome itself. Some of these Legion Remnants would still follow the ideals of Caesar but won't accept the other warlord/Legate's claim to rule. In time, half (if not most) of these splinter factions would eventually become their own tribes or their own Raider gang.

    The NCR Rangers would have retreated to the Long 15, abandoning their outposts and advance bases they set up around the New Vegas area. The war would have been a serious blow to political parties back west. Not accepting the result, Oliver would have demanded his men and women to recuperate quickly for another campaign but this time it sparks an internal conflict within its ranks; suspecting the higher ups are just using them for their own personal gain.

    This would lead to mass-desertions and resignations with conscripts and Nevada NCR citizens and some veteran rangers; some would even revive/re-establish the Old Guard of the Desert Rangers. And the former NCR Citizens of Nevada would come to settle on the Mojave themselves and establish numerous independent communities of their own, much like how NCR came into its humble beginnings at Shady Sands.

    The Strip would devolve into a civil war. Without the Platinum Chip in his possession and NCR pulling out their support, Mr. House is left powerless and incapable. The Omertas pull through their plan of taking over the Strip with their smuggled arms, gunning down and harassing innocent bystanders. The White Glove Society surrenders to them and the Chairmen are completely wiped out.

    The Lucky 38 is raided by the Omertas, and as a resulting conclusion, collapsing all access to Lucky 38, trapping House inside with no control over his Securitrons. The uprising also wiped out every Securitron presence on New Vegas. In the Aftermath, Big Sal turns his eye on Freeside next, but delays it to revel in his triumph. The survivors of the uprising turned to the Old Mormon Fort with The Kings being informed that an armed skirmish with the Families was imminent. And eventually it did.

    With the lack of guns and men to resist them, The Kings were pushed back to Outer Vegas but reunites with the Followers of Apocalypse. With nowhere to go and The King heavily injured, them and the Followers took to Red Rock Canyon to shelter with the Great Khans. The Khans and Kings had some friction at first.

    To settle the score, The King and Papa Khan challenged each other to a one-on-one pit fight, rite of passage. The King was beaten due to his injuries, but despite that, he earned Papa Khan's respect due to his tenacity under his flashy looks. They would flourish as united tribe for years to come before the Followers would eventually leave back west.

    The Brotherhood of Steel Hidden Valley chapter, at the behest of the Courier before the Battle of Hoover Dam, would give up their endeavor of re-taking HELIOS-One and leave Hidden Valley heading eastward. Then along the way, they happen to stumble upon Fortification Hill, following a strong telemetry reading, now an abandoned Legion Camp. They find the Weather Station and then eventually finds the Securitron Vault. The Elder decides to set up their base on it to crack open the vault.

    They would eventually devise a work-around and use the tech inside to rebuild and start over. The BoS Mojave Chapter would then become a growing yet secluded and quiet faction over the years.

    And lastly, the Courier would then become a wandering custodian of the West Coast and the Colorado wastes. A walking myth and legend, and a boogeyman to some, often told as Caravan ghost stories or Pub ramblings. He/she would often be sighted wandering on empty roads and would vanish the moment you take a closer or second look.

    So what is your own 'canon' ending?

    submitted by /u/UTKujo
    [link] [comments]

    I have a fnv question

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I'm doing my first play through of the divide and was wondering if I should be looking at guides to find the location of every hidden note and EDE upgrade as I go through the quests? Or should I just smash through the main quest line and find all that stuff after?

    submitted by /u/Rumbles-in-ma-tumtum
    [link] [comments]

    My God... What have they done to me???

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Chief Hanlon's plan?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    The death of Rangers when the normal troopers fallback achieves what exactly?

    I mean they've been dying in Mojave for the last 5 years what difference does it make then?

    submitted by /u/iamjackswastedlife__
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout new Vegas is the best game ever made and your wrong if you disagree

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    Not sure why this is happening, I'm thinking one of my mods is the issue, or maybe my enb, I just can't seem to get rid of this glare that covers the screen while I'm playing caravan, only when I'm playing caravan

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    OK... I did NOT need to read this before bed...

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Perhaps I'm very late to the party on this one, given I'm still relatively new to the franchise, but I only just learned, while perusing an old modding guide that Cazadors are based on a real world insect, known as the "Tarantula Hawk"...

    Worse, going by the description... they seem even more horrifying than their in-game counterparts.

    "The more familiar species are up to 5 cm (2 in) long, making them among the largest of wasps, and have blue-black bodies and bright, rust-colored wings (other species have black wings with blue highlights). The vivid coloration found on their bodies, and especially wings, is an aposematism, advertising to potential predators the wasps' ability to deliver a powerful sting. Their long legs have hooked claws for grappling with their victims. The stinger of a female Pepsis grossa can be up to 7 mm (9⁄32 in) long, and the powerful sting is considered one of the most painful insect stings in the world.[1][2]

    Behavior

    The female tarantula hawk wasp stings a tarantula between the legs, paralyzes it, then drags the prey to a specially prepared burrow, where a single egg is laid on the spider's abdomen, and the entrance is covered.[3] Sex of the larvae is determined by fertilization; fertilized eggs produce females, while unfertilized eggs produce males.[3] When the wasp larva hatches, it creates a small hole in the spider's abdomen, then enters and feeds voraciously, avoiding vital organs for as long as possible to keep the spider alive.[3] After several weeks, the larva pupates. Finally, the wasp becomes an adult and emerges from the spider's abdomen to continue the life cycle."

    Gah... Let us be pleased Tarantula Hawks are at least relatively small... *shudder*

    submitted by /u/WickedWenchOfTheWest
    [link] [comments]

    Trust only Caesar

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    Starting to get pissed at BoS Pistol Picking (Unmarked Quest)

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Talked to Torres about the missing pistol and I've already talked to everyone in the bunker. No one says anything about the frickin pistol. Got irked by this and finally looked it up on the wiki and it said that I had to talk to the paladin sitting by the range. So I did--but my character can't/won't tell him anything about the pistol. There's also this Initiate who has a unique dialogue when I ask about the pistol but he says that he has no clue. I already read the note on my Pip-boy telling me to talk to the paladin but the pistol conversation won't trigger!

    I really want to know what Torres is going to give me for this quest (perhaps a good gun or their super cool armor?) but my patience is running out. I'm starting to get the urge to just kill everyone in the bunker and then loot every single one of them.

    Would it be a bad idea to kill everyone? I'm really getting impatient and the challenge of killing every single one of them seems interesting to me. Without any spoilers, will killing the whole BoS rob me of good quests/storylines?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RobustRaidar
    [link] [comments]

    The Willow Companion Mod

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Greetings all!

    I think that Willow is one of the best mods ever made for FNV - and that's a hill I am willing to die on.

    Has anyone ever completed the quests surrounding her? I have never found all of the collectible teddy bears. I am not looking for a list (or hints) as to where they are; I am just interested if anybody has found them all.

    I don't know if have ever made it to the end game with her as a companion. I tend to get distracted and wander off the beaten path and never really return to complete the game - no big deal to me since I have finished the game 10+ times (I have played it on the 360, PS3, the PC with the disk and on Steam).

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/SooperGenyus
    [link] [comments]

    [FNV] Living Desert V1.66 - Major update

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    This may be dumb but how do I get the status UI to show everything at once like in this picture?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Just taking a break from my busy schedule to have a nice sit down and consider my options.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    im occupied at the moment.

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    Killing the Van Graff turf easy way

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I made a terrible mistake on my second run on FNV; I entered the Silver Rush first time and didn't wait until the conversation ends, the guards started shooting me and Boone, even with his companion I could not defend myself.

    Reloaded the game outside, managed to scape the guard outside attacked me, but the guards inside the building remained inside! The first time I killed those bastards, I wasn't already in bad terms with Van Graff, when I attacked the guard outside the remaining guards came outside and we could fight open space. The results of the fight was much better because was easier to get all of them using a grenade launcher or grenades, boom, all dead.

    Next time I should remember, never enter the Van Graff place during that dam conversation and wait until its done.

    submitted by /u/UroborosJose
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment