• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | bully

    Fallout: New Vegas | bully


    bully

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    An arrow in the knee? I got shot in the head!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:03 AM PDT

    I am impressed to see the devastating outcome of nuking the Legion territory at Dry Wells, and also got the great "Armor of the 87th Tribe".

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    I got bored and drew a securitron

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Literally just a Securitron MK. II

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Leafy with the trail carbine.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    Choosing God Bug

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I'm playing through Dead Money again (by far and away the best of the DLCs), and I decided this tune I wanted to save God. Usually I just merge the personalities.

    I've played through the entire DLC with God. I've never brought Dog out, never played Elijahs voice. It was an utter PITA, but I did it.

    Now I'm at the confrontation with 100 speech, and the options to save God don't exist. Apparently this is a confirmed bug for the PC.

    Playing God's tape doesn't work. He just says that his voice can't contain Dog. Talking to him, Dog always takes control, meaning I always have to either kill both of them, make Dog take control, or merge their personalities.

    I've put a lot of time into this DLC this time around, and I really don't want to get a different ending just because of a bug. Does anyone know how to fix this? A console command to force the God ending, or a file to change to make God take control of the conversation?

    submitted by /u/gasmask11000
    [link] [comments]

    Relaxing jazz with Fallout New Vegas in the background

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    The full New Vegas experience - TIPS NEEDED

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I'm starting a cowboy build on NV, but I am also playing on Hardcore difficulty. I think I'm going to follow the FudgeMuppet build to the T, aside from swapping melee for survival at first.

    I'm pretty experienced with the game but I have never played on Hardcore mode. Any tips for Hardcore mode are appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/natehartwig19
    [link] [comments]

    (AUDIO) a short audio ad i made for Greasy prospector's pork and beans. image found on google

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    When should I do the dlc?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    I was wondering like what level I should be when I do any of the dlc and like what order. Thanks if you help

    submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    I was supposed to be taking notes in English but I had FNV on the brain and distance learning sucks. Here’s a Fallout New Vegas inspired sketch.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    What’s the song from the soundtrack that is playing when you’re facing Lanius near the end of Hoover dam

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    At the beach for a week and went for a walk at night and saw this in the distance

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Victor

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Since we’re all sharing our tattoos, here’s my recently done Ranger Sequoia inspired piece

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    THE 5000 HOUR PROMISE

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    so if the title caught your eye here's the context https://prnt.sc/u78x4z https://prnt.sc/u78xbh Yeah i probably set myself up for failure, so from now on i'll just play fallout new vegas until around 10 pm, at 10 pm i'll record and edit updates (they are going to be uploaded on my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVta632QZsiuagjCosGIEqA/videos?view_as=subscriber) and when i'm done editing i'll go back to playing fallout new vegas again, until around 3 am, at 3 am i'm going to sleep to wake up the next day and repeat. Wish me luck

    EDIT:i currently have 449 hours to the people that are too lazy to write down the lightshot link

    submitted by /u/mycakedayisin5years
    [link] [comments]

    Excluding flare guns, what's the best way to fight off groups of Deathclaws?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    I'm working on finishing my second playthrough yet I never got to the end of Quarry Junction or anything similar, anyone got any tips?

    P.S.: I am maxed out on all skills except unarmed and melee weapons so really any weapon category except for those would be a nice tip.

    submitted by /u/Elido2005
    [link] [comments]

    Courier Duster Mods

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Howdy y'all, anyone ever make a custom courier duster mod? I really want a Texas Courier Duster if anyone knows a mod for that.

    submitted by /u/Texian_Fusilier
    [link] [comments]

    Well thats terrifying

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Got the ending for Yes Man for the first time today. Thought Johnny Guitar playing in the background matched perfectly. Play it again, my Johnny.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    The joker is ready to take new vegas

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment