• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Fallout 3 | The radscorpion is jesus

    Fallout 3 | The radscorpion is jesus


    The radscorpion is jesus

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 Not Starting on PS3

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I was looking for some advice to resolve my issue I am having with Fallout 3 on my PS3. It will load up the game fine but when I attempt to continue with my previous game the screen will begin to load then freeze. I have reloaded the game and also deleted the game and redownloaded, although I have not deleted the game files as attempting a complete run through - completing every marked quest, and are only two from completing this goal. Any advice ?

    submitted by /u/pinkrosemonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment