• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Ya done goofed, James.

    Fallout 3 | Ya done goofed, James.


    Ya done goofed, James.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    How to run FOSE through MO2 with Steam overlay?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    First time in the wastelands. Are enemy weapons thrown away on death?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Hey, I just discovered the Fallout universe and know nothing about it. I just started with Fallout 3, and doing my best to not read anything about it on the Internet.

    It's SPECTACULAR =) I love it, the exploration, taking days before discovering the VATS or how to light up the pipboy, the real noob experience is fantastic.

    A question though, it's happened a couple of times in the super duper market and now with Arkansas that I can't find the weapon that NPC was using against me. Is it a bug? Their corpse has ammo, clothing and etc. but in some cases I'm pretty sure I was on the receiving end of an automatic or sniper rifle… But it's not on their body and I can't find it in their surroundings.

    Has this ever happened to you?

    In Elder Scroll games the body parts and weapons get visually scattered, but technically it's a single clickable entity IIRC, and I could always find the loot on the deceased.

    Is this different in Fallout 3? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bepo
    [link] [comments]

    Abomination

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    Chinese army

    Posted: 16 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    How do I get the Chinese army Alaska winter uniform?

    submitted by /u/DerStrostruppen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment