• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Just finished a drawing for my fav fo3 DLC!

    Fallout 3 | Just finished a drawing for my fav fo3 DLC!


    Just finished a drawing for my fav fo3 DLC!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    In Fallout 3, the American flag has 13 stars in a circle with a larger one in the middle. So why does this advertisement use the 50 stars?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 GOTY Steam Key on sale ($5.39)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Fallout 3 is my favorite game of all time and I don't know how to play

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Title says is all. I'm on PC and have bought the GOG version of Fallout 3 for Windows 10. Crashes as soon as I start a new game. Ok I switched to an old laptop that had Windows 7 and once again installed Fallout 3 from GOG. Still doesn't work. I fucking love this game and if someone can tell me how to play it on Windows 10 it would mean the world to me

    submitted by /u/xSameDeepWaterAsYoux
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 Tenpenny Ghoul Quest

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    So, I'm playing FO3 on Xbox One and I'm on the quest where I'm trying to get the ghouls in the tower with the other residents. (Good Karma side) but one of the four NPC's I'm supposed to convince, DIDN'T accept my speech. Is this Good karma ending still possible or is there any way to convince all the one NPC once again?

    submitted by /u/Sonny_Daze01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment