• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 9, 2020

    Fallout | Are you ever able track down the npc that the raiders talk about? Fallout 4

    Fallout | Are you ever able track down the npc that the raiders talk about? Fallout 4


    Are you ever able track down the npc that the raiders talk about? Fallout 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    In fallout 4 if you wait and listen to some raiders talk in the city they mention some guy that moves around and pretends he's riding a motorcycle or that he has grenades by throwing rocks and making sound effects. The first instance I heard of it is out side the hardware store where you go to get the green paint the second is in a spot between the library and trinity tower. I'm just curious if this is just part of a quest or another delightfully quirky yet ultimately purposeless detail. Has anyone else come across this?

    Edit* wow thanks for all the responses. y'all are a fun subreddit. This was my first time having people actively engage with something I posted. So thanks for answering my question and just being awesome strangers :)

    submitted by /u/oneluckyguess
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think the cities in FO4 are a little disappointing?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Diamond city is alright. It should have been larger and had more memorable quests but besides that it's fine. Goodneighbour however is extremely disappointing. It's basically just one city block and it seems more like a small town where 4-5 criminals have settled and people just pass through. The only good thing in goodneighbour is the bar. In fallout 3 you had megaton, river city, and little lamplight. All places that felt alive and big. Diamond city is the only place in FO4 that comes close to this and it's really disappointing. Are there any changes you'd make to the current cities? Or any that you would add if you were Bethesda? Personally I'd make goodneighbour an actual city instead of just 4 business's and a hotel. I'd also add a friendly super mutant settlement to the game. Maybe you get it after helping strong find his milk? Maybe you could send Virgil to live there so he can continue to work on a cure/teach the supermutants? So many possibilities if Bethesda didn't just expect us to make our own cities and be happy with it.

    submitted by /u/Rbreads2203
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished fallout 4

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    For the first time ever I finished Fallout 4 I actually got emotional

    submitted by /u/Quesadilla-ahhhhhhhh
    [link] [comments]

    [Other] Thank you fallout you beautiful b*tch

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    TL:DR at the bottom. Am on mobile so sorry for formatting.

    So ill start off by saying I'm a giant moron.

    I do stupid stuff....ALOT. I don't mean to. It just happens.

    For fallout 4 midnight release I decided to dress up and have some fun with some buddies.

    I got loads of props, made stuff and had a great costume. A few 100 bottle caps, some Bobby pins, a jar of mints called Buffout (custom label) and a tin of mentats (custom label) I could go on.

    After I finished I put everything on my fallout shelf, everything except my Bobby pins. I tucked my Bobby pins in my wallet. No real reason. Just liked having them there when I opened my wallet.

    Every time I see a spare Bobby pin I pick it up and tuck it onto my wallet. To the point I have about 10 bobby pins of various sizes in my wallet.

    Last night I was in a massive rush after work.

    I had to close my store at 6pm, get changed, Fill bike with fuel go to a friends house (12 miles away), grab an item, get to the cinema by 7:10pm

    I keep my helmet and gloves in my motorbike back box. I get changed in my store and rush to my bike.

    I Put my bluetooth headphone in (for audio sat nav) Type friends house in phone, phone into my pocket, gloves on, helmet on, slam back box.......where are my bike keys?

    Moron me put keys in my box as I was putting stuff on. (Its perfect height when I'm putting stuff on.

    Now running really really late.

    I think for an idea. My spare keys are 15 miles away. Dad wont make it in time to bring them to me.

    Look in wallet. See bobby pins.

    I've played enough fallout new Vegas and fallout 4 to pick this lock.....surely?

    3 bobby pins later and I pop the lock on my box. Pull my keys out. Jump on my bike, and I'm off.

    TL:DR Used my fallout 4 cosplay bobby pins to pop the lock on my motorbike box and get my keys I stupidly locked inside.

    submitted by /u/lurch1066
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's pretty cool.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Saving on survival Fo4

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    People say that there are auto saves whenever I am injured or whenever I walk into a building or go to bed. I just made a fresh build and Im fighting off the raiders for preston garvey and the game hasn't auto saved since I left vault 111, is this a glitch or is it normal?

    submitted by /u/hairyiraqiarab
    [link] [comments]

    Why do Fallout fans generally prefer Fallout NV over Fallout 3? Having a hard time getting into NV

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Okay so let me preface this by saying I have a bias already. I love Fallout 3.

    When I started playing the series someone recommended I start with 3 and I absolutely loved every second of it. The main story was, yeah, a little blasé. But I super enjoyed myself the whole way through and really loved getting to explore every bit of the capital wasteland with Fawkes/Dogmeat. I loved every bit of DLC that came with it, even Mothership Zeta (which I've found is widely hated). I've played through it three times now.

    So I'm trying to get into New Vegas, and... I'm having trouble for some reason. I've been told it's superior in every way. But I'm having a hard time getting into it. I've tried twice so far and right now I'm at the point where you meet the Bright Ghoul cult leader guy,

    Like I guess maybe my main problem is that you kinda have to work towards exposition, like there's this air of mystery about what you were doing as a courier and what the opening cutscene is all about, while in FO3 you pretty much play the exposition at the beginning?

    And idk why but that's sorta turning me off of it in a way. The reloading stations are a bit confusing to me at this point in the game, there are tons of factions to side with and I have no idea which to go for, I get positive karma for killing Powder Gangers but negative karma for looting their shit (wtf?) , and I'm a little thrown off by the magazine/book mechanic since I was so used to permanent skill increases in FO3. Plus lots more chems.

    I would love to eat my words and say I had it all wrong, NV IS AMAZING, etc....

    But what is it about the game that makes the general consensus that it's better?

    submitted by /u/HorribleMeatloaf
    [link] [comments]

    Where did the death ray from mother ship zeta hit

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    I've seen people say it was Toronto but I've seen a video where it hit somewhere in Texas

    submitted by /u/momma-afton
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on Enclave returning through a puppet state?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Think of a small state somewhat like the NCR in the next game. They act as the main government of the area the game is based in, and you can side with them in whatever the main story is. However, depending on your actions, you can discover that the whole nation is actually being influenced by a large group of Enclave remnants, and is a plot to regain control without attracting too much attention from The BoS and NCR.

    submitted by /u/TrashMammal28
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished Dead Money

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Never ever again. I'm so happy that I'm out and I did it so I've at least experienced it and the history etc but oh my goodness I have never been so happy to see the Mojave and hear the dulcet tones of Mr New Vegas.

    I found the end quest incredibly frustrating. Managed to get to the vault ok with many saves and deaths and walkthroughs (I'm not the greatest Wastelander!) but I wanted to do the sneak out the vault with the gold bars thing... could not do for the life of me. I watched countless videos and had read about it for ages before I even started the DLC. But I got to the vault and there was no stealth boy for one.. and then just no matter what I did he always caught me and triggered the force fields. Eventually gave up, killed him and ran but even that took like 10 attempts as my controller kept disconnecting...

    So much respect to anyone who loves and is good at this DLC, I am just relieved to be done with it.

    submitted by /u/hopefultot
    [link] [comments]

    An unmovable object meets an Unrelenting Force

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    In Fallout 4 we can't pick up/move/or fucking budge MOST lanterns but we can elbow a car an entire street block.

    submitted by /u/Samurai_IX
    [link] [comments]

    F4 Mods: Brotherhood by shoddycast: is it considered dead in the water at this point? And what mods are out there that improve the brotherhood in regards to the rank system?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    I only heard about this mod recently, and I also learned that this channel is basically a dead channel. As well as the film. :( I take it the mod is dead too? If so, what mods are out there that improve the brotherhood content?

    What I'm looking for is improvements in regards to my rank in the brotherhood. I know FCOM does something along those lines as putting me in charge of squads. Making me technically platoon leader or company leader. However, as a knight, you're really supposed to be a private. Paladins and sentinels are higher ranks. So I'm looking for mods that do that.

    This looked like a cool mod to explore the brotherhoods lore. It's a damn shame if it's truly dead. :(

    submitted by /u/Ryanmaidenfan2001
    [link] [comments]

    Why do i have more caps when making an emporium than in my inventory

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    When i look at my inventory i have 1300 caps. When i try to make an emporium i have 5600. I have no caps in my workbench so where are the extra caps coming from?

    submitted by /u/ChrispyGuy420
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Fallout 4 ending where you slaughter everyone?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    Is there any way I can fix Curie

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Curie keeps returning to vault 81 as soon as I dismiss her how do I fix it without reloading a old save

    submitted by /u/twistyclaw65278
    [link] [comments]

    So Apparently Todd said Fallout 3 would be coming to mobile in 2009

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    I'm still waiting and waiting

    submitted by /u/Rdankmemesuser69
    [link] [comments]

    I just found a true 10mm pistol [fallout 76]

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I just found a true 10mm pistol by morgantown airport in Fo76. Does it do anything special past the name or am I stupid for asking this?

    submitted by /u/Voxelgon_Gigabyte
    [link] [comments]

    so, i just got fallout 1..... any tips or mod recommendations?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Question: How far have we gotten with replacing the main story in 4?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I just got back into playing fallout 4 again, picked up all the dlcs, the usual. I'm having a blast playing with a modded alt-start character I made a while back. I'm the Overboss, and I'm gonna start Automoton soon. The issue is that I'm kind of interested in the main plot, but well...Why is some random 20 something raider scavver looking for her lost son, who turns out to be older than her , etc

    So my question is thus: How far have we gotten with mods that replace/modify the main story in fallout 4? Has someone managed the improbable and found a way to make the plot open to most any character? Or am I always going to have to choose between being a wastelander and ignoring the main plot, or being the Sole Survivor and engaging with it?

    Feel free to let me know if this is the wrong sub for this, I dunno if there's a fallout modding sub that's as active as yall are.

    submitted by /u/gendervoid
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 covenant settlement

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    So I just realized that I did the free Amelia in the sewers part first. What will happen when I go to covenant now? Should I reload a save?

    submitted by /u/dave41468
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have an answer

    Posted: 09 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    If I connect a keyboard and mouse can I access console commands on Fallout 4

    submitted by /u/twistyclaw65278
    [link] [comments]

    Take of two wastelands +mods???

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Hey gang I've played new Vegas and three many times I own all the DLC and I've even played new Vegas with mods.

    But I have never done a tale of two wastelands play through. however when I played new Vegas last (modded) there were a few quality of life improvement mods and cosmetic improvement mods that I had added. Does anyone know if there is a short list of mods that work well with tale of two wastelands?

    (It's been a while since I modded but I'm sure it was a few that Many A True Nerd uses and probably J-Sawyer)

    submitted by /u/Hellfire965
    [link] [comments]

    I like the Camera in 76, and would like it to return

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    I don't mean Camera mode, I mean the actual Prosnap you get for the bucket list quest. I think it would be fun if you had a camera in future fallout games, and it played more of a role. You could use it for things like doing reconnaisance on an enemy base, taking blackmail photos, gathering evidence against criminals, making propaganda, or just photographing the landscape. I think it could be a neat mechanic and another tool to solve quests creatively. Thoughts?

    P.S. I know there's a camera in New Vegas, but I never did that quest and don't know how it works.

    submitted by /u/ThorgilsBoomer
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a good swordsman or samurai build?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment