• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | An early concept map of New Vegas! (Much more expansive)

    Fallout: New Vegas | An early concept map of New Vegas! (Much more expansive)


    An early concept map of New Vegas! (Much more expansive)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 04:25 AM PST

    All Roads introduces the world of New Vegas, and tells an intriguing tale that leads right up to the beginning of FNV. Written by Chris Avellone, All Roads is integrated into the story of FNV, containing clues to in-game missions. The entire story can be read on Imgur, link in comments.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Pictures I took at the Hoover Dam vs. New Vegas in game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Happy Holidays from Christmas Tree Pass, Mojave Desert! Left my yearly note to all you couriers out there! Happy trails!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:59 AM PST

    How come no one is talking about the FNV mod coming to steam? Coming Dec 2020

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:47 AM PST

    Last 5 seconds of the Mighty Caesar's life is CBT

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Does anyone else take every pencil they see? Or am I just insane?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    Also rocket souvenirs, dino toys, really anything weightless

    submitted by /u/thefrankmiester4815
    [link] [comments]

    Best way to get Turbo?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I'm trying out a Scarface build (Chemist + Chem Resistant) as I haven't really tried dabbling into consumables in my previous playthroughs.

    I'm really liking the "bullet time drug" Turbo , but I'm having tough time obtaining it. I know Khans at Red Rock occasionally sells them, but otherwise I haven't found reliable source of Turbo. I could craft them, but Turpentine seems to be in limited supply as well... does any vendor stock up on them?

    Help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Khen-sai
    [link] [comments]

    The ranger who owns this is compensating for something.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:23 PM PST

    Any advice on what's causing my game to crash quite often? / How to resolve crashing?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:39 AM PST

    Game keeps crashing despite anti crash mods help

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:57 AM PST

    I'm running into crashing issues where I only get about 5 mins of game in before it crashes so hard I have to reboot. I've installed the 4gb patch, anti stutter, and anti crash but they dont help. I've deactivated all my other mods. I'm at my wits end

    submitted by /u/wilhelmbetsold
    [link] [comments]

    Assault Carbine or Service Rifle?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Lil' context:

    This is my first playthrought, I had wanted to play this game for the longest time and about a week ago I finally got around to it, and I'm having a FUCKING BLAST, this is better than Fallout 4 in every single aspect, (still gotta try Fallout 3 tho); I'm loving every second except Vault 34, FUCK Vault 34, I didn't even get to the armory cause I was tired of dying so much, just did the quest where you gotta find the radiation leak and bolted the hell outta there.

    That said I'm nearing the end, I didn't like Mr. House, I don't think just one person should be in control of humanity, or an army of heavily armored robots, the legion's out of the questions cause they're batshit crazy, so I'm siding with the NCR cause they seem the most genuine to me.

    What I wanted to know is if the assault carbine is worth buying or if I should just stick with the service rifle I already have, given that the former is like 5000 caps at the gun runners, I also have a lever shotgun, a 9mm submachine gun, a 357. revolver, the cowboy repeater and a hunting rifle.

    Is there any perk that lowers the prices?

    I think I got like 47 Barter skill.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/gdsergio
    [link] [comments]

    Aurelius and Vulpes on their way to crucify profilgates.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:47 PM PST

    You like the sight of your own blood?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Have you heard?!!?!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    Looking for some recommendations for a build I want to do

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 02:03 AM PST

    So I played FNV many times and today I got this idea to play a capitalist run, where I try to gain a lot of wealth and side with house. Now I'm looking for mods that improve and make bartering and money much more fun and engaging. Got any idea?

    submitted by /u/Talr69
    [link] [comments]

    How to increase fps?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:50 AM PST

    The game has quite a lot of input lag and micro stutters, also can I even run this game with fps fixes? I have an Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU N3540 @ 2.16GHz with the integrated graphics card and 4GB ram

    submitted by /u/Oicua
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to open the devs console on xbox?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:16 AM PST

    I have a game breaking bug that apparently is only solved by using the cheat console. Is there a way?

    submitted by /u/Nemecio_17
    [link] [comments]

    Weird box with the number to on my crosshair (GLITCH)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    This happened just now as I booted my game. I used LOOT to check my load order and noticed that the mods I had installed (YUP, UP NVSE, WMIM, WristFixTemporary and IStewieA's Tweaks) were showing up with red text under them that said " This plugin requires "DeadMoney.esm (and so on)" to be active, but it is inactive". So I went back to MO2 and saw that all the DLCs were not ticked in the plugins windows, so I re-enabled them and the red warning in LOOT went away. BUT, now I have this weird box in the middle of my screen

    submitted by /u/Floppi23
    [link] [comments]

    I'm stuck in Infinite Loading. I've tried and tried and I can't find a solution besides the "start a new game and load from there" workaround. I really want to find a real solution though if it's possible.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:22 AM PST

    So I got this game a couple days ago on steam and it's the first time I'm playing except for a couple years ago on Xbox. I'm stuck in what seems to be a very common infinite loading glitch. You try and load a game and then it will just get stuck in the loading screen forever. At first, it was every so often and now it's every time. I've tried everything. I revalidated the files (many times, though it always says that there is one that is wrong); I reinstalled; I downloaded a patch that swore it would fix it not like all the other patches I promise, and that didn't help at all. Whenever I open the task manager in the loading screen it says the game is not responding even though it isn't frozen. The workaround of loading from a new game works but I really don't want to have to do that every time I want to play the game.

    Is there anything else I can do that I'm missing good people of the internet? I really want to play this game unencumbered by this very ridiculous glitch.

    submitted by /u/Aronious42
    [link] [comments]

    "Fallout: New Vegas Is Genius, And Here's Why" By hbomberguy

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Someone should let him know what he’s missing out on

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    What level should I be to start each DLC?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:37 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment