• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 9, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | Finally, I finally found FNV at my local game store. I am so happy

    Fallout: New Vegas | Finally, I finally found FNV at my local game store. I am so happy


    Finally, I finally found FNV at my local game store. I am so happy

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    My custom NCR Veteran Ranger Helmet has arrived

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    Fast travelling to silver peak mine...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:29 AM PDT

    It is a strange fate that we should suffer so much fear and doubt over so small a thing. Such a little thing

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Everytime in New Vegas

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    The 2 reasons why I play Dead Money after a breakup

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Reason 1: It is a powerful and moving message about letting go, with a thought provoking story with a great cast of characters. It makes sure you know, that getting there wasn't the hard part, it was letting go.

    Reason 2: The gameplay reminds you that your breakup is no longer the most frustrating thing in your life anymore.

    submitted by /u/QuillyIsntSmart
    [link] [comments]

    My Fallout New Vegas special edition courier's package

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    i cycled to the holy land [x-post]

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    I messed up

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Very hard is the best difficulty to play FNV (on your second playthrough)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I think on your fiest playthrpugh you can play any difficulty you want since you kinda have to know what your getting yourself into in your next playthrough.

    I honestly find playing on very hard the most fun ive had in FNV and in my opinion the best way to play.

    You actually have to think before you do things. You cant just run in guns blazing. It gives you more reason to play passively.

    One of the worst things you can do on very hard is kill the legions soldiers in Nipton. Even if you make it out alive youre sure to have a tough time getting to Novac/the strip considering you're in an area infested with legionaries.

    Another scenario that is made better by being on very hard are the nightkin you have to deal with in "come fly by me". Assuming you are a low level killing these nightkin would be a very hard task. On lower difficulties it can be a breeze. But on on very hard i found myself actually trying to reason with davidson or whatever his name is. In fact its actually faster and easier (even on lower difficulties)

    There are many other examples but these are just a couple reasons ive found on my recent playthrough on very hard. It makes you think. You cany just solve all your problems through conflict. Its actually kinda refreshing playing it on very hard. When you're so weak you actually need to think if you want to fight those raiders.Is it worth it?

    Of course by the time youve gotten power armor and decent weapons it becomes like any other difficulty. But the real challenge is the dlcs. Man does it get hard. But ill let you experience that yourself.

    Please leave comments. Why you agree or disagree with my opinion. Id love to hear them!

    submitted by /u/Kevinswitched1
    [link] [comments]

    Doing a play-through for my girlfriend. She makes me take all the teddy bears we find and put them in the Lucky 38 Suite. This is the result so far.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Best mods to increase difficulty

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    I've played on hardcore and I don't find it particularly challenging. It's not easy per se, but I'm never biting my nails - even on Dead Money (proper strategy seems to be king)

    Are there any mods that increase the difficulty of the base game and DLC? Not in the sense of tripling enemies or quartering your damage, but rather - ammo being scarce, H2O and food being more difficult to satiate, specific enemies being tougher (i.e. tougher bosses/leaders), etc

    submitted by /u/MachineLearnding
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! I've become neutral/ lost all reputation with major factions! (PC)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    is there any way to force equip inferior armor on companion without mods

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    specifically the kings armor on arcade

    submitted by /u/jakdacorgis
    [link] [comments]

    That's a bug I've never seen before.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    How can I join the Enclave?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    The best radio station is black mountain radio

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Alright, which one of you did this??

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I wanted to draw something, so i drew NCR ranger with a comically big iron on his hip.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    TIL: bartender at Boulder City Saloon has different dialogue if you're wearing NCR armor, this game continues to amaze me

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    this is new vegas

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    It seems that ive been mistaken

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    I started old world blues again and i got just one word. Toaster.

    submitted by /u/DelTheFunkee
    [link] [comments]

    Mysterious broadcast is broken help :(

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    I can't play fallout with no radio, unfortunately there's no mojave or new vegas radio in dlcs so i wanted to listen to mysterious broadcast but music stops every few minutes and i have to restart the game. What do i do?

    submitted by /u/Falchen_
    [link] [comments]

    Best mods with high difficulty/story?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment