• Breaking News

    Friday, July 24, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The dry canyons of the Mojave at dusk. (NMC's textures, budget weather and light and pictured using the Dry Canyon mod)

    Fallout: New Vegas | The dry canyons of the Mojave at dusk. (NMC's textures, budget weather and light and pictured using the Dry Canyon mod)


    The dry canyons of the Mojave at dusk. (NMC's textures, budget weather and light and pictured using the Dry Canyon mod)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Nuclear Family - my three modded Fiend followers, and their dog(s).

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    THE BIGGEST IRON

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    So that's what it's like being shot by him

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Ave, true to Caesar

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    If you haven't got your babe Saturnite Fist Super-Heated and Vera's dress then what are you doing?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Photos taken seconds before disaster.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    RIP to one of Goodspring's finest. Gone but not forgotten

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    How To Drink | Homemade Sunset Sarsaparilla

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    Say something nice about this mechanic before his 24 hours is up.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 11:03 PM PDT

    Pulled off the Sierra Madre heist!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 12:08 PM PDT

    I'm so damn proud of myself. 37 gold bars and Elijah's guess rifle. All mine. Took a few runs and watching the YouTube video to know the path out was key but here's what worked for me.

    First I waiting in the vault until Elijah turned on the guns. At that second, I reprogrammed the turrets to attack him and the waddled out of the vault.

    I made my way to the shielded door. Somehow the turrets knocked the guards rifle out of Elijah's hand before killing him so I picked that up on my way. Dropped the gold bars right in front of the shielded door (making sure they didn't fall through the grate again. Ugh).

    At that point I saved it right as the turrets finished off Elijah and started to run. Did the path, saving it once or twice. Getting the gold bars back was a little tricky. Had to both back out my view and kneel and even then it took a few tries to get the angle down to pick them back up quickly.

    Waddled out with my heart racing like crazy before the bomb went off. Phew! So awesome.

    Now I'm rich and have a nice shelter to call my own!

    submitted by /u/Banana_Pankcakes
    [link] [comments]

    to be continued (took this seconds after getting slashed)

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I miss the way fallout used to make me feel

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    This isn't an obsidian good, Bethesda bad post.

    When new Vegas dropped that was the game for me for years and the story was so compelling it was mind blowing at the time. I logged so many hours into it when lonesome road dropped and concluded the story to me I felt like I said goodbye to an old friend. That game saw me through a major depressive time in my life. Since then I haven't had a game that even came close to that, fallout or not. To me there hasn't been an excellent fallout game since. Fallout 4 was good for what it is and 76 is 76. Nothing has ever scratched that itch that new Vegas did.

    Anyone else else feel the same?

    submitted by /u/RadLord420
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most fucked up thing the Courier can do?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    In my opinion, lying to Jack's love interest and telling her she is allowed to visit the Boomers is pretty fucked up.

    Destroying the BoS Bunker is a close second because an entire community lives there; including civilians (Scribes and children).

    EDIT: Helping the cannibals is also pretty fucked up

    submitted by /u/BringBackTheKaiser
    [link] [comments]

    Just Beat the Game for the First Time

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    I know I'm late to the New Vegas party, but I'm super proud to beat the game and had a blast doing it.

    submitted by /u/pretzel05
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone ever spam this speech check to gain a couple of easy levels?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Thinking of getting OWB, any tips?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    I've been thinking of getting Old World Blues for a while now so before I get it, I want to know about what I should watch out for and things like that. Basically, any tip you guys can tell me would be helpful. Thank you for reading and have a great day.

    submitted by /u/Sovietlasagna64
    [link] [comments]

    lots of CTDs, with and without Anti-Crash

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to do a playthrough with JSawyer Ultimate for the first time and I'm getting an awful lot of freezes and crashes, which I didn't get on the same PC before with a pretty similar mod loadout. If someone could take a glance at my load order and tell me if anything seems way out of whack I'd really appreciate it

    I already had a quick google and found that JSUE should come very low down, below YUP, so I did that, no change. All mods and NVSE are the latest versions. I tried with and without Anti-Crash, the 4GB patch, and UP+, nothing made a difference. It's weird because I did a playthrough barely a year ago with almost the same mods and it was extremely stable. Wish I could remember what I did then. I will try with LOOT now and report back if that fixes it

    edit: ran LOOT and re-enabled NVAC, seemed to be going okay for a while, then CTD'd again. I remember I disabled NVAC last year without issues, can't remember if I disabled it because of issues though. Disabling and trying again...

    edit 2: okay lmfao this time it froze on the title screen before the main menu options even popped up. At this rate I'm gonna try a fresh install soon (as in, wipe the install that was fresh a few days ago and try again with this load order from the get go)

    edit 3: yeah okay I give up

    submitted by /u/zippylemon5
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout: The Frontier News Update!

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Everybody take about Fallout new Vegas being a fun game, but nobody seems to talk about how after a while it gets really boring.

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Its very limited in what you can do without mods.

    The same old "kill powder gangsters get to Nipton then novac then to free side then to the strip to side with (faction) and have the battle and destroy one force." Sure there's a lot in the game to discover but if you want to explore in one gamethrough that means it won't be interesting in the next.

    The reputation system can be so jank at times, if you sneak attack kill somebody then your follower shoots the person next to them, you lose karma with that faction. I was trying to get NCR armor at the 188 trading post from a heavy trooper, and dumbass arcade started going Rambo on everything there when i stealth killed one of the troopers.

    The game is fun, it's "the best game on earth", sure, maybe, but you have to admit, its a drag to even play it at some points because you're stuck scratching your head on where to even go.

    I do like it, I do, but it gets boring doing the same things on every playthrough.

    submitted by /u/Toe_vet
    [link] [comments]

    Can't complete Raul's quest

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    His dialogue doesn't pop up after I talk to Ranger Andy in Novac, wiki said I could complete it with console commands, but it didn't work for me. Any solution?

    submitted by /u/felonpe
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of Fallout: Dust?

    Posted: 24 Jul 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Mod for New Vegas 20 years after. A radiation cloud kills the Mojave. The NCR massacres the Strip. The Courier is a ghoul.

    My honest opinion is this game is a shit awful disrespectful mod.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Mytriptorussia2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment