• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Made this a while ago. Thought it was pretty funny.

    Fallout 3 | Made this a while ago. Thought it was pretty funny.


    Made this a while ago. Thought it was pretty funny.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Had this canvas custom made around 4 years ago I think. Love it sm, thought I'd share

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    I finally did it.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    I got to three-dog after a couple of hours of work

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Is there a way to reset the kill counters to zero?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Trying to do a no-kill run, have Robco Certified, game goofed and somehow I got a human killed on my kill count. Playing with STUN, and to keep the STUN Pacifist perk you need to have a human kill of 0, nothing higher.

    Is there a way to reset the humans killed counter?

    submitted by /u/Sansophia
    [link] [comments]

    Sudden crash issues

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    I'm basically trapped in the Deathclaw Sanctuary now because of this sudden issue that popped up for no apparent reason. I believe I've completely explored and looted the area, but EVERY single time I try to leave through the door, my game crashes. The loading screen pops up (which lasts as long as it usually does), the screen goes black, and the game crashes. I tried using the coc command to teleport me to Megaton, and that seemed to work. I shot Deputy Weld to let him kill me and bring me back to my last quicksave at the sanctuary, only for the game to immediately shit itself and crash again as soon as Weld was hit. After reopening the game and going back to my save in the Sanctuary, I loaded a previous one (which was the initial autosave after I initially entered the Sanctuary), only for the game to crash again after going through the door. The game even crashes when I try making new quicksaves. I use a lot of mods in my game, but most of them are just weapon mods. I had just left Raven Rock, so I've been playing this game for a long while, only experiencing the usual amount of crashes that you'd expect from Fallout 3, this issue just came up out of nowhere. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/akomimor
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3: Independence Day

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    This doesn't look right! (And I cant fix it!) (Repost)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    Just think, this species lives through the war

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment