• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Last Call at the Sierra Madre" Wanted to do a little something for my girl Vera

    Fallout: New Vegas | "Last Call at the Sierra Madre" Wanted to do a little something for my girl Vera


    "Last Call at the Sierra Madre" Wanted to do a little something for my girl Vera

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Almost ten years, and two platforms later, I still have not found all these fuckers.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Big iron mod request

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:37 AM PDT

    Holy cow. So for seven years, I’ve been making Manny Vargas stand in front of that giant dinosaur for nothing.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    My artwork for Mr. House, I didn’t color my o not ruin shade, and sorry it’s pretty bad.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    BIG IRON

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Beat OWB for the first time today, laughed my ass off through the entire DLC.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Sic Semper Tyrannis.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I recreated the ncr veteran armor in gta v

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Vault 22???

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I made a mod that replaces all NPC weapons with Missile Launchers.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Wanted to share my new one - Julie Farkas at the Old Mormon Fort!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    If Sunset Sarsaparilla was produced in the UK (then again we don't get much sun over here)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    Completionist illness

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    While I play have the compulsion that I have to explore everything and pick up all the valuable junk objects and talk to everyone and open every door, I mean I love exploring the lore and the map, otherwise the game is wasted, but sometimes it's annoying bc it feels like a compulsion, also when I fuck up something I gotta reload the save because I can't stand quests being deleted.

    Am I the only one who does that?

    submitted by /u/CIARRAPUNGI
    [link] [comments]

    Emilia & Niner about to start some ruckus for the NCR

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Scariest location in NV?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    Everybody keeps saying vault 34 is the scariest but i find Vault 22 way more creepier. What location gave you guys the biggest chills?

    submitted by /u/DecanusFellatus
    [link] [comments]

    Just DESTROYED Ceasar with mah bois, Boone and Rex.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Troike's corpse???

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    I just finished "How little we know" and i asked troike to plant the thermites himself which got him killed. Can you find his body and at least get his equipments?

    submitted by /u/ImprobableSloth
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get new vegas ultimate edition on xbox one/360?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I have it on ps3 but don't know about prices yet.

    submitted by /u/thebestsir1911
    [link] [comments]

    Voting Story: Chapter 18: The Ashes of the Legion

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    The Khans were to much of a threat to ally or to simply let live. They had been allowed to grow in power thanks to the Courier and Yes Man and if they remained would only become allies to the Legion again. The Brotherhood decided to agree to an alliance seeing as they did not have the strength to resist Joshua. The addition of old world tech to Joshua's army was invaluable.
    Vulpes and Lucius...they were not like Lanius and Caeser and in fact sought to free the people from tyranny. Bribing them was easy, simply promising Lucius and Vulpes seats at the negotiating table and support in fighting Lanius was enough. Caeser died at a meeting at the fort near Hoover Dam. Lanius was not there, busy fighting in the field. Now all that needed to be decided was this. To fight a gruling battle in the west of the Legion against Lanius' loyalists or to call the wrath of God down upon the supply chain for Lanius by launching the rearmed nuke. Not to mention how would Lucius and Vulpes effect this decision?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jrrcain999
    [link] [comments]

    Say something nice about what he has to say

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Question on modding

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I am following this guide www. https://www.sinitargaming.com/nv.html and also did the pre modding prep where plausible fromt hsi reddit.

    The games seems to be running fine, the only issue I am having is that you know when you start a new game, and the doc is like 'you're awake, how about that.' His face is like blurred our until it asks for my name and it's annoying, anyone got any ideas?

    Edit - SS of the issue https://ibb.co/cDG7yFg

    and as you can see when it gets to name prompt it's clear - https://ibb.co/RQ3tPnQ

    Heres my list https://ibb.co/album/cDkYCb

    submitted by /u/GamerUnderground
    [link] [comments]

    "See the divide, See what happened, what was done..."

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment