• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 4, 2020

    Fallout | Played Fallout 76 one month after launch, just came back to it a week ago and wow 😲

    Fallout | Played Fallout 76 one month after launch, just came back to it a week ago and wow ��


    Played Fallout 76 one month after launch, just came back to it a week ago and wow ��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    So I tried 76 about a month after it came out and played for about a week and was like "WTF did you guys do to Fallout!?!??"😡

    Pretty much turned my back on it and even when wastelanders was announced I figured "I'll get around to it eventually" and kept on playing Fallout 4. Well my now 11 year old son saw me playing FO4 and I got him into it, but he definitely struggled and once he heard of 76, kept asking me to get it.

    I warned him about it, reminded of my previous experience, but he persisted since he wanted to play with me. So I got for him for his 11th birthday and I figured we'd play it and say or two, he'd get bored, and I'd get frustrated.

    Not even close, the game has quite a long way. It is genuinely a lot of fun and actually feels like a true Fallout game. Todd must have finally come down off his whippets and decided to put NPCs in the game and the voice acting is great.

    I've been on vacation this week and we've played from 4-7 hours each day. He's autistic so he can have problems expressing himself at times but had no trouble insisting on going maximum Luck while I plead with him to balance his character out and to stop drinking that damned Dirty Water. Irritates the hell out of me to watch that red bar of his creep left but we're still having a great time.

    So yeah now I'm splitting my time between 76 and 4. People can fawn over New Vegas all they want but in my eyes these two have the most replay ability (even though I spent plenty of time with 3 and NV).

    So yeah Wastelanders is a lot of fun and remember to boil your water kids.

    submitted by /u/silversorcerer1981
    [link] [comments]

    I have the coolest shower curtain that's ever existed. Prove me wrong.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I just installed a Fallout shower curtain and I'm more than ecstatic.

    http://imgur.com/gallery/OwaXdgW

    submitted by /u/ghostface5566
    [link] [comments]

    Rad storms would look sick from space

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Found Benny from Fallout New Vegas hanging out in Las Vegas

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Just Benny, casually admiring Vegas https://i.redd.it/bfln5uut0u251.jpg

    submitted by /u/Lizzardboy2010
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Nuka-World, so far it's not bad.

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:19 AM PDT

    I'm still sorta torn on how far I want to work with the raiders since I still haven't finished the base game questline yet and I'm not sure how that will effect things.

    I did some exploring and found a complete suit of Mk. III X-01 in the lower levels of Nuka-World's power plant. Is that always X-01 or is it dependent on your Level?

    submitted by /u/DragonRanger117
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New California is a mess and I LOVE it

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Fallout New California is a very big, very impressive mod for Fallout New Vegas. It's the size of an expansion pack with a huge map, quite a few quests, lots of locations, fully and pretty well-voice-acted dialogue, and a plot that ties directly into the events of NV.

    Fallout New California is also a buggy, poorly-designed, messily scripted mess with a ridiculous and strange plot that twists very hard near the end to be so stupid I had to pause to laugh for a good five minutes when I played. However, despite this constantly-crashing, absolute disaster show of a mod, I sincerely enjoy Fallout New California- I find it heartwarmingly endearing, from its shoddy but impressive cutscenes to its complete lack of proper scaling for difficulty, because it shows so much heart and soul. There's not really a point to this post, I just wanted to make one expressing my sincere and genuine love of FNC even if I also think it's a bit of a mess, because anything as ridiculous, over the top, and silly as FNC came from a place of genuine love and commitment to this series and world, and there is absolutely nothing I respect more than that.

    Thank you, FNC.

    submitted by /u/KingOfStarrySkies
    [link] [comments]

    [Fallout 4] Was Anybody gonna warn me of the Mirlurk Queen that's on the North East Cost by Mahkra Fishpacking and across from Took Family House!?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Rook* (damn me autocorrect)

    submitted by /u/CurseThyUserName
    [link] [comments]

    Does the West Coast Brotherhood Exist Anymore?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:32 PM PDT

    (I'm talking just about Lost Hills, the council and the Circle of Steel; NOT the Mojave chapter.)

    Like, I'm guessing they weren't obliterated since that would've been made clear in Fo4 or something, but it seems like they're completely out of steam come the end of the war with the NCR. I even read that most of their bunkers were destroyed, so what's the deal? Is the Lost Hills BoS out of the picture now? Or is there any hope that they can recover?

    submitted by /u/Chronic_Crispiness
    [link] [comments]

    The Fallout 1 Experience

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    Create Character

    PE 10

    AG 10

    You have a 56% chance to hit the enemy

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You missed

    You died

    submitted by /u/SickPlasma
    [link] [comments]

    I found an additional way to increase Intelligence on Fallout 1!

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Starting at 1 or 2 intelligence, if you use mentats to purchase the implant training from the Brotherhood, you can purchase the implant while you're intelligent. Then, you can purchase an ADDITIONAL implant when you revert back to your non-mentats modified intelligence. I looked it up and didn't see this intelligence upgrade posted. Could be old news, but I'd thought that I'd spread my discovery.

    submitted by /u/Professor033
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the pip-boy 2000 kit?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I'm on the edge about the purchase, I see it being a nice conversation piece but I've also seen videos about how poor the material is. What is your fellow wastelanders opinion?

    submitted by /u/Bentstick404
    [link] [comments]

    Who's done more for the Mojave, the Courier or the NCR?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    "Baby, every boss has a line to explain why he's special, why everyone gotta do what he says" -Benny

    submitted by /u/Auovix
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Girl, pinup style

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_GqKIDqAd/?igshid=1ydvs3otembt

    Just finished painting this today. Gouache in an Arteza watercolor sketchbook.

    submitted by /u/mathwhiz24
    [link] [comments]

    Should i get fallout 4 goty?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    Im getting bored of replaying the samé skyrim quests over and over and i wanna try another bethesda game

    submitted by /u/DelioIsGay
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout New Vegas oversimplified

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    An angry mailman is looking for revenge after Sparkle Suit Man shoots him in the head to get his package. A cowboy robot rescues him and takes him to the MEDIC of the town of Goodsprings. Along the way of a quest for revenge he encounters the NCR, Caesar's Legion, and The Great Khans. After murdering Sparkle Suit Man, they meet Rich Old Man and Can't Say No Robot. Then the fight The Second Battle of Hoover Dam.

    submitted by /u/piesal_datches
    [link] [comments]

    Where has my Boone gone?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    I recently finished a mission in the New Vegas strip, and kept playing other missions, kept saving and progressing. Then I realised Boone was Missing, it says he's in one of the clubs on my world map but when I go there he's not there. Any ideas where he may have gone? I loaded him up with a fair bit of good stuff too.

    submitted by /u/Magicsand91
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite fallout quote

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    It can be from any game and you can do more than one

    Mine are "truth is, the game was rigged from the start" and "you can't expect god to do all the work"

    submitted by /u/coolmathgamesman
    [link] [comments]

    (Fallout 4 / PS4) Is it possible to remove any sort of “wanted” level in cities, or even factions?

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    I kind of regret killing everyone in Diamond City, now Piper wont get off my ass. I also killed that Maxson dude on the Prydwen, and Danse wont get off my ass too. My minutemen quest got bugged after killing institute off. Any way to undo it or?

    submitted by /u/JonHenryOfZimbabwe
    [link] [comments]

    Is 76 worth it now? Trying to decide if I should pick it up again from the store

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Hey all! I've been playing fallout 4 recently trying to get the last few trophies and it just really makes me want to play another fallout game. 76 is the only one that I haven't played for an absurd amount of hours. I had it at launch and what I was able to play (with the constant crashes and all) I did like but I'm worried about getting burnt again. All opinions on it are welcome, good or bad. Just looking for some honesty from the community because most of the videos I've seen on YouTube just seem to be angry people that never stopped being angry.

    submitted by /u/frowny29
    [link] [comments]

    What characters would have a cool interaction if they met

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    I think if Marcus and Ulysses met each other and discussed things like politics, personal history, trying to help a town thrive, ect. It would be pretty epic.

    WhAt AbOuT yOoOoOu??

    submitted by /u/ExtremeEthys
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout Shelter Online is out in English!

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    The English translation of Fallout Shelter Online is finally here! It can be downloaded for at https://www.tap.io/app/186730 (On Android your region doesn't matter if you use TapTap, and for iOS you need a JP/SEA/KR Apple ID.

    submitted by /u/KiwiGamer450
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play fallout 3 or New vegas first?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Ive been itching to play a fallout game, but dont want to start in fallout 4 so if I play an older one I dont want it to feel dated, and I wanted to start at one of those two. Does anyone reccommend one or the other?

    submitted by /u/GreedySpoons
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 FPS Issues

    Posted: 04 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    ryzen 2600, vega 56 and i'm getting 30 fps i can play it but like shits mad annoying for the most part what do i do

    submitted by /u/Sabitron
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment