• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | The NCR wants to remind you to continue wearing your Face Mask if you must go outside

    Fallout: New Vegas | The NCR wants to remind you to continue wearing your Face Mask if you must go outside


    The NCR wants to remind you to continue wearing your Face Mask if you must go outside

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Two legionaries walk into a BAR...

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Wanna be hero???

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Time to begin again

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    Right behind you

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    My first play through of this decade

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Doctor Mobius is the savior of the wasteland

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    Snuffles of Sloan

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    Was playing Tale of Two Wastelands and look who followed me all the way from Nevada

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Ookay, I'll keep it in mind.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Allow Me To Present my New Vegas Edit!

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Beyond the map

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    Beyond the map

    I was curious what went past the Mojave Outpost fence-gate near the bottom of the map. I used console to unlock the gate and kept walking in the endless low-poly desert until I reached an even more endless ocean. Swam for about 20 minutes before I got bored. Makes you think what they had planned for such a large map if they had more time.

    https://preview.redd.it/ww389kxtd8351.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=96220b9e013cf7c0a0f34755b54e32351b2c307d

    submitted by /u/OceanOshun
    [link] [comments]

    Could we do something about the constant crash posts?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    I'm a dumb becoming-a-boomer so I don't know how Reddit really works, but is there like a bot that could remove crash posts based on wording that matches the thousands of other posts about the same problem, or a separate subreddit where modders and techies could hang to answer such questions, or a big banner at the top of the forum that says, "YES, NEW VEGAS CRASHES A LOT AND NO NONE OF US HAVE SPECIFIC ANSWERS JUST FOLLOW THE GUIDE."

    Seriously, every other post is, "help me, this game is buggy and I can't read the rules or look things up myself wahhhh" and such redundancy makes me wish for a nuclear winter.

    submitted by /u/Owlikzander
    [link] [comments]

    What's your opinion on TTW?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I've been debating on installing TTW, with some minor mods along it, mainly more armor and basically all of New Vega's uncut quest shit. But at the same time, I know I probably won't be able to install some new vegas based mods like the character overhaul etc.

    submitted by /u/chris10isleyen
    [link] [comments]

    Highlights from 77 Hours in Fallout New Vegas

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:00 AM PDT

    can my laptop play fallout new california?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    my specs:

    Processor
    AMD A4-6210 APU with AMD Radeon R3 Graphics

    Video Card
    AMD Radeon(TM) R3 Graphics

    RAM
    5.0 GB

    Operating System
    Windows 10

    submitted by /u/dudewithweirdqs
    [link] [comments]

    Big Iron, The Story Behind The Song | Esoteric Internet

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Father Elijah really likes to fart into his microphone.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    tale of two wastelands question

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    buying the ultimate editions, yes or no?

    could i just buy both ultimate editions on g2a? i own both games with no dlc on steam, but i'm worried that by buying the ultimate editions i couldn't activate them, since i already own the game

    tl;dr, i own the base games and don't wanna spend a lot on dlc, but don't know if i can buy the ultimate editions bc steam is small brain

    submitted by /u/SqueezyYeet
    [link] [comments]

    Capped at 30fps.

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    For some reason my game is capped at 30fps and I don't know how to resolve it. I know it's not my PC being unable to go higher as the game runs at 30fps on both low and medium settings and doesn't increase when I look at the sky/floor. My friend on the other hand can run it at 60fps. Also my MSI Afternburner hasn't got a framerate cap and the refresh rate of my monitor is 60Hz. Is there any way to resolve this?

    submitted by /u/al3x_mp4
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people like the Legion

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    First off I know a lot of the content for them is cut. But for people who side with them why? Is it just to be evil or do you think their ways are right? They do have good arguments but I feel like once Ceaser is dead the Legion is doomed

    submitted by /u/realifesupernintendo
    [link] [comments]

    FNV crashes all the time Windows 10 and I'm losing hope.

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10, and I'm not sure if this is just how New Vegas always was. It crashes so often and sometimes doesn't even let me close the window after a crash, making me have to restart my computer. I've installed NVSE, all the mods for anti crashing, even went into the ini files. It still crashes all the time. I'm trying to get my girlfriend into fallout and this is such a bad first impression. Not only that but it's kind of soul draining now- making me enjoy my favorite game much less. I don't know if it has always crashed this often and I never noticed but man it is a pain.

    submitted by /u/theATSthetic
    [link] [comments]

    Killing The lonesome drifter for some reason makes the strip hate you

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    This week I start a campaign where the theme is murderous rampage, after I killed every named NPC in Novac i spotted be drifter then killed him.

    I don't know why he's considered part of the strip faction before being recruited during the talent mission and considered such an important member of that faction

    submitted by /u/ChristianLW3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment