• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 6, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Had a little time on my hands so I got my watercolors and drew everyones favorite tree

    Fallout 3 | Had a little time on my hands so I got my watercolors and drew everyones favorite tree


    Had a little time on my hands so I got my watercolors and drew everyones favorite tree

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    An odd finding in Fallout 3: Opertation Anchorage

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    So I found out something weird about this DLC regarding the outcasts

    So basically my character really hates the outcasts (I kind of too) so at any opportunity I wipe them out. So when I started this DLC, I went into their bunker, used [Black Widow] on Sibley and when I was brought to McGraw I proceeded to kill them all. Thing was, this gave me bad karma bringing me from Very good to just good. What's odd about this is usually killing the outcasts usually results in no karma loss or gain, so I found this odd.

    But what's interesting if you talk to McGraw and he tells you about the mission and THEN you kill them all, there is no karma loss. I'm not sure what the reason behind this is, but I found it interesting. That's all

    submitted by /u/A-Wizard
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble installing the dlc disc for Fo3 goty on my 360. Any solutions?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    I literally have no idea what I'm doing on this game, can someone help?

    Posted: 05 Jun 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Alright so I get the jist of the game, but I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Everyone on here seems to be pretty deep into the game, but I'm super far behind.

    I followed someone's 'almost perfect guide to fallout 3' on Steam, but towards the end it stopped explaining much.

    I've completed the power of the atom, and I've done part of Moira's quest but I haven't yet reached the Minefield yet - the raiders keep killing me because of my lack of ammo and stimpaks. Moira's shop doesn't give me much ammo when I go buy it.

    I decided to do Mortirary's quest instead and head to GNR, but these super mutants kept killing me before I could reach it. They seem kinda unavoidable and I'm really bad at getting places. I also went to Grayditch but the fire ants annoyed me.

    I think I'm just bad at the game, since I'm pretty new to gaming (especially playing alone, usually I play with someone else).

    I'd appreciate advice. Also, whenever it gets to night time I end up fast tracking back to Megaton so I can sleep and rack up supplies. Is this the wrong thing to do? Idk how else to sleep or get more ammo again.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/marchionetta
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment