• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Fallout | Just a reminder that Robert House will be born ten days from now.

    Fallout | Just a reminder that Robert House will be born ten days from now.


    Just a reminder that Robert House will be born ten days from now.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    What is the saddest thing in the Fallout series that is implied?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    For example, some skeletons in a vault that died a horrible death, a character's tragic backstory, something like that.

    submitted by /u/0114028
    [link] [comments]

    What Quote Do You Remember Most From The Fallout Series?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Personally, Mr. House's quote, "If you want to see the fate of democracies, look out the windows," always stuck with me.

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Phernaside
    [link] [comments]

    Randal Clark is what really sold me on Honest Hearts.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    In the fallout games you slowly stop seeing post war america as an apocalypse but the Survivalist really helps you to realize that the world is not what it used to be.

    The writing is so good and his story always brings me to tears, I have taken to leaving him a bottle of whiskey....

    submitted by /u/Big_E4013
    [link] [comments]

    Dusting off the ol' photo album and takin' my trusty ProSnap into the Wasteland.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    Click Here For Album!

    Hey guys! I've always loved photography and Fallout has always been such a big part of my life. I love combining the two, slowing the game down, and loving on Fallout 4's dark atmosphere. Enjoy!

    submitted by /u/jacobdanny
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout strategy game

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    What do you guys think about a Fallout strategy game like Age of Empires which would let us choose the available factions instead of civilizations and every faction would have unique units and buildings. For example, the BOS will have a low population count and expensive buildings but every unit would be really formidable. Also, their initiates can build bunkers and other buildings(barracks etc). The unique feature about the BOS would be their ability to upgrade their units at anytime for a cost. Suppose, in a combat situation where initiates are surrounded by enemies, they can be turned into Knights and then Paladins. Initiates can be trained in bunkers. Another unique ability would be to steal tech from other players from the very start of the game. The BOS is a highly militarized faction which depends upon food from other small settlements and so resource gathering would be primarily the spoils of war. This is just my idea for the BOS only, I have a lot ideas for other factions like the Enclave, NCR, Minutemen and Caesar's legion.

    I would love to hear your thoughts about this in the comments!

    submitted by /u/RadiatedGamer69420
    [link] [comments]

    What does Everyone think is next for Fallout, in terms of the games not the world

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    With Bethesda making Starfield and then TES6. I think it is safe to assume that the next fallout game may still be at least 10 years away.
    Do we think that there will be a spin-off title in between these games from an alternate company.
    Or even further than that, do we think Bethesda will even make the next fallout?

    If they are then will they learn from their mistakes and deliver us a truly unique RPG experience we've been wanting since New Vegas Or will they continue to dumb down the game, until it's just an open world fps with a levelling system.

    Whatever your thoughts, put them down below.

    submitted by /u/BlazedOnADragon
    [link] [comments]

    What about fallout with modern technology but 60’s aesthetic?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:13 AM PDT

    What if fallout's prewar society had the 60's aesthetic, but had advanced so much farther then we have ( like finding a cure for cancer and setting up shop on mars or something) and just made it look like the 1960's

    I am very tired and my opinion may not make sense, but try to decipher it and tell me what you think in the comments

    submitted by /u/swagmaster1911
    [link] [comments]

    Best "affordable" gaming Laptop Options to play Fallout 3 & Fallout NV

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    hello all! first ever post on here. So i do have a ps3 and can obviously buy these games and play on them but i honestly rather play these on PC (preferably a laptop) Please advise on affordable-ish gaming laptops that can handle Fallout 3 and Fallout NV without or with minimal issues as these are really the only two games i'm currently interested in playing on it at the moment.

    submitted by /u/Eleyva07
    [link] [comments]

    What state do you think should be next or remake

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    So I have played thru almost all of the fallout games and yes that means fallout 76 ( I was a beta tester) and well I thought this would be a fun discussion to have

    submitted by /u/fattycupcakes45
    [link] [comments]

    [FO4 PC] To anyone sick and tired of the fucking skeletons in Starlight Drive-In.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:12 AM PDT

    I finally found a good way to get rid of those pre-war cunts.

    Instead of pushing them around with a broom, open the console with the '~' key, click on the spooky boi, close console with '~', run out of the settlement, open console, and type 'moveto player' and then close the console. The cunt will be teleported to you.

    To seal the deal, click on it again in the console (if it's not already selected) and type 'markfordelete'. Fast travel away or wait for a cell refresh and that pile of useless bones will be wiped from your game forever.

    Happy building.

    submitted by /u/zetabyte27
    [link] [comments]

    Best Fallout games?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Okay, so a few days ago I completed the main story of Fallout New Vegas. I wanted to get into fallout for 2 years now but never had much money. Stupid me, obviously the older ones are cheap. Anyways, I saw that Fallout 1, 2 and 3 are also very cheap, and I'm actually not interested in Fallout 4 cause I heard the story wasn't that good. So which fallout should I pick next? I heard Fallout 2 and 3 as second best but I'm still not sure. Before commenting, I don't give a crap about graphics so don't comment about picking fallout 3 because it has better graphics. Secondly I don't care about controls, I'll figure it out. I care the most about main-story, side-quests, lore, world-building and exploration. So what do you think is best choice?

    submitted by /u/RaidingHealer
    [link] [comments]

    In preparation for the birth of Robert Edwin House I believe everyone should be reminded of this masterpiece

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    You're Welcome, just remember that the...

    The House Always Wins

    submitted by /u/AceHavoc
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing through New Vegas, and I've encountered a bug. Is there a known fix for this?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    So on my first visit to Gomorrah I chose the option to refuse the disarm and left, because I didn't want to redo my hotkeys again and I had no particular reason to be there (I'm on xbox). I'm now at the part of the story where I need to talk to them about Omerta. Problem is, whenever I enter Gomorrah now my HUD is gone and I'm stuck in place. The only thing I can do is crouch. I saved about 5 minutes before entering and that's the only save file I have, so I can't reload back to before I first entered Gomorrah. Am I shit outta luck? I have no choice but to kill house now to continue the main quest, right?

    P.S. I'm really liking the game so far but the bugs definitely suck.

    submitted by /u/mrpodo
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I genuinely want to helpna settlement but preston wants to build a fucking spaceship to the institute. How do i tell Preston that a settlement needs my help?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Constantly hearing deathclaw breathing and always detected.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I think I've encountered a bug in New Vegas. I was killed by deathclaws a number of times and now I seem to be stalked by an invisible one. I can constantly hear its breathing, which prevents me from being hidden.

    submitted by /u/DimmaDumma
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on fallout 1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:44 AM PDT

    I have acquired the water chip and now I have been working with the caravans for like 3 or 4 months maybe, I'm loving working for the caravans and just exploring the wastes but now I have stumbled with, what I must say, a terrible new, so I have been reading there is a time limit in fallout 1 after the water chip, I'm playing the steam version of the game.

    So this is my question, is that true? If it is, is there any way to remove it? I want to play this game like I have played Fallout New Vegas, aimlessly wandering the wastes and killing stuff, if anyone can give me an answer please do, thank you for reading this and remember...

    "You are not somebody 'till somebody loves you... and that somebody is me... I love you"

    - Mr. New Vegas.

    submitted by /u/Coyotl_the_k
    [link] [comments]

    What's the quickest way to beat New Vegas's story?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    80 hours in and I still havent finished the story.

    submitted by /u/EdgeFail
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that Robert House is probably dead because of you

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Fallout 3 or New Vegas? Which one is more worth to buy.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Accidentally bought a steam key for fallout new vegas ultimate edition without realising i already owned it. So i am giving it away to someone here!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Comment a fun fallout fact or joke or something and i will send the key to the person behind the reply i like the most. Will go through the comments by the end of the week.

    (Hope this is not against the rules, please mods feel free to remove this post if it is!)

    submitted by /u/Str3x
    [link] [comments]

    New Vegas Unarmed Glitch

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Now I'll cut straight to the chase, I'm trying to equip unarmed weapons but the game says that because of power armor I can't equip. The thing is that even when I don't wear the power armor, even when it is not in my inventory, it still refuses to equip. And I put a lot of points into unarmed so help would be very appreciated. Peace

    submitted by /u/Talr69
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 mods from bethesda.net

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I always download my mods from just fallout so I don't have to do stuff with folders stuff like that what are some mods you recommend?

    submitted by /u/Borre_Schuitema
    [link] [comments]

    Just a reminder that Robert House will be born nine days from now.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment