• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Winterized T-51b degrading normally (PC)

    Fallout 3 | Winterized T-51b degrading normally (PC)


    Winterized T-51b degrading normally (PC)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I decided to boot up an old save of mine from maybe 6 months to a year back. The game said that it had removed and then added the armor into my inventory, which I thought was weird. I equipped it and realized maybe 15 minutes in that it was degrading like normal armor, not the sim version. So I guess the game replaced my sim armor with (i thought the unobtainable) wasteland winterized t-51 armor? Has anybody else experienced this? I didn't see it on the wiki page, either.

    Edit: I'm not running any mods, so no UCP either.

    Edot 2: Unbeknownst to me, UCP is downloaded (or at least Vortex says it is) but is disabled, and I don't remember ever attempting to mod Fallout 3. As far as I know, no other effects of the mod are active other than the power armor fixes, as I can repair both versions with t-45 variants.

    submitted by /u/Lwfwarrior
    [link] [comments]

    r/WeAreTheEnclave join enlave for tried heroes of America and humanity

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Can't run without CD, and disk drive won't recognize disk.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    "No disc inserted. Please insert the original "Fallout 3" CD/DVD. Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=nodisc for further, more detailed information."

    V1.7

    submitted by /u/falloutranger
    [link] [comments]

    I recently go Fo3 GOTY on GOG and it keeps coming to this screen on startup then crashing. Anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Any cool glitches in fallout 3???

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    I just wanted to know any cool glitches, also any REALLY cool glitches I will add the glitch up here with your name. Also say how the glitches work

    *infinite xp and caps glitch ( me )

    Go to for indidipendnce with 32 scrapmetal talk to the guy who trades scrapmetal and sell it all for whatever you want then put stealth boy on and steal it all back then RE-sell it other from 2 pieces. Then wait till stealth boy wears off and pickpocket him (but make sure he sees) then he will take it and now you should have No scrap metal in your inventory. Then go to Walter in megaton ask if he wants scrap metal and you can sell him an infinit amount of scrap metal, for xp and caps

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to run DLC on Windows 10

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    I know this has probably been posted a bunch but I've been trying to solve this for such a long time now. Fallout 3 will run fine, but even though I bought the GOTY edition and the DLCs are checked in data, they will not show up in game.

    Years ago I had a playthrough of FO3 and got pretty far. I almost completed the mothership zeta mission, but got stuck and said I'd go back to it later. I finally went back to it probably a little over a year later, and my entire save was gone and the DLC would no longer load. I'm pretty sure this was 2016. I got the urge to play again and the DLC still will not load on a different computer and I don't know which files to move where to make it work. Any pointers? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/FLEWIS082
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment