• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Fallout | Is anyone else annoyed by how Deathclaws are treated in the Bethesda franchise?

    Fallout | Is anyone else annoyed by how Deathclaws are treated in the Bethesda franchise?


    Is anyone else annoyed by how Deathclaws are treated in the Bethesda franchise?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    In Fallout 1, they were super rare, and so deadly that they were considered a legend, or even a cryptid. People who claimed to see them were often not trusted, with people thinking they made them up. They're also in California because the Jackson Chameleon was introduced to California through humans, and the desert is close enough to their native climate for them to survive.

    In Fallout 3, this lizard that exists in California and Florida is now suddenly in Washington DC, despite the colder climate likely being dangerous to them. They're still a little rare, though.

    In Fallout 4, this lizard is living in Boston, which has a climate the Chameleon likely wouldn't be able to handle (they do need a lot of heat), and exist so frequently that everyone knows about it, and you kill one within the first five minutes of playtime. Yea, it's kinda cool, but it's a huge disservice to the lizard, and it would have been nice to introduce a giant evil creature that mutated from something native to Boston. Also, they seem to die pretty easily for something with such tough skin.

    In New Vegas, which was made with members of the original Fallout team, they're still in California and in some regions of Nevada, and have reproduced quite a lot and are living in a region that suits their natural climate called deathclaw valley, where even the most dangerous individuals fear to tread. They rip through even the strongest of power armor like paper, and can take a strong beating before dying. Even starving blind elderly Deathclaws prove a large threat to wanderers, although they're much weaker than healthy adult Deathclaws. This is what makes sense for the Deathclaw.

    submitted by /u/Famixofpower
    [link] [comments]

    Made a Fallout inspired set for TF2, hope you guys like!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:58 AM PDT

    My dog and I won an online cosplay contest in our fallout gear!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Click here for pic!

    EDIT: won 3rd place!

    submitted by /u/Snips777
    [link] [comments]

    Glowing Sea On Survival

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I'm doing a survival playthrough in FO4 and I'm at the part where you find virgil. So I barely got out their with a vertibird saving my ass. I was incapacitated and could even jog or sprint. And as I was slowly walking up to the vertibird 3 mosquito bitches popped up and started stealing my blood. I downed like everything in my inventory that gave me strength and health and just hopped the fuck out of their. I'm currently in the vertibird riding back to sanctuary to get some damn sleep. I feel like I'm on one of those horror movies where I'm the only survivor and I'm in an ambulance when the movie ends lmao. IM A SURVIVOR!

    submitted by /u/Artemis--Main
    [link] [comments]

    Made a midwestern NCR flag. This time I made sure I spelled it correctly before posting

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Fixed the spelling lol

    Just started playing New Vegas and decided to throw this together in photoshop

    submitted by /u/spartan7621
    [link] [comments]

    Getting nauseous while playing Fallout?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone else experience this? I don't know if it's just the color palette or anything really, I get dizzy and nauseous easily while playing it (about 5 minutes into the game).

    The games I have are Fallout 3 and NV. It only happens with them and not the other games I have (Bully, South Park TFBW, Outlast 2, GTA, etc etc). My screen size is 15.6 inch, if that matters.

    Any tips?

    submitted by /u/voodo0chile
    [link] [comments]

    My father likes fallout new Vegas. Can someone help make a shortish fallout new Vegas poem. I need one for his card for FD. He just started it today and he loves it. So don’t make a reference that’s in late game, thx :)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I just want the benevolent leader trophy.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Its literally tje last one i have before platinum i just fucking want it

    submitted by /u/Luxomembourgisop
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 remake is coming along nicely, it seems.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    Why do we never see Sandwiches?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Why is there no Sandwich food item in the Fallout games? Bread is implied to exist. With the ingredients for it fully ready. We can't just.. put some Cooked Brahmin meat, Sliced Tato, and two slices of bread together?

    Is it because Lettuce is extinct?

    submitted by /u/Laati-Chan
    [link] [comments]

    Which is the most capitalist faction? Can be a major or minor faction.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    Difference between Fallout Shelter Online and Fallout Shelter

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    I've been wanting to come back to Fallout Shelter after a long time of not playing when I stumble upon two of the games in the Playstore. What is the main difference between those two? What is the online aspect of Fallout Shelter Online? All I do notice is that Fallout Shelter Online is made by a Chinese company licensed by Bethesda. Which do you think is the better of the two?

    submitted by /u/lloydscribbler28
    [link] [comments]

    the hardest part about starting a new fallout/skyrim playthrough?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Spending the time downloading/ setting load orders.

    submitted by /u/Sethoria34
    [link] [comments]

    Robobrain vs Sentry Bot Which would win??

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    Is Fallout 2 worth it if i didn't enjoy Fallout 1?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:14 PM PDT

    So i played Fallout 1 almost one month ago and after i finished it i felt exhausted. It wasn't bad just not the same as other ones, i enjoyed it but not like New Vegas for example.

    So should i try Fallout 2 ? I heard it's closer to New Vegas rather than Fallout 1 so maybe it would appeal to me more than 1 did.


    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 weord metal noises

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    well guys. since my roommates have been leaving. and i am home alone do listen to my music or play games as loud as i want. i have been playing fallout 3 louder than i usually do. and i am noticing noises i never have before. the most concerning to me are noises that sound like an old machine moving or something like that. around L'Enfant Plaza. it sounds like it would be really loud. almost like if 2 pieces of metal grinding againtt each other. and i only remember hearing it here. almost like if you open an old metal gate or metal door. that high pitched screech or whatever.

    submitted by /u/BigHeartDe13
    [link] [comments]

    Mods to improve the survival mode? Fallout 4

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I'm looking to improve the survival mode

    submitted by /u/valentinostarsdel
    [link] [comments]

    Found my old sketchbook. Thought you guys might appreciate this.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:04 AM PDT

    How to get a good weapon in Fallout 3 hardmode?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Running and Running, the raiders and super mutants are not a glass pane anymore.

    submitted by /u/DTAKOP
    [link] [comments]

    How do I start political leanings? I just got to the institute through teleporter and sturges helping me build it. I’ve talked to the head directors and father. I now have the “synth retention” quest. Do I need to do a quest to be able to start this have a certain affinity? I’m lost ;-;

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Two Shot Tommy or Spray and Pray

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:28 AM PDT

    So I managed to get my hands on a Two Shot Thomson from a legendary ghoul and the thing served me very well. I had just made it to Diamond City and am able to buy the Spray and Pray from Cricket which has a 15 damage explosive effect. Should I?

    submitted by /u/Leslie-Allen
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best pistol for guns in New Vegas?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I love the amount of damage A Light in Shining Darkness delivers but the fact it can only shoot 6 times before reloading puts me off a bit as that means one VATS sequence is dedicated to reloading more often than say if I was using a weathered 10mm pistol. A weathered 10mm pistol doesn't give out as much damage though.

    What would you say is a good middle ground between damage and magazine capacity? I was also considering Sleepytyme but it has roughly the same damage as the Weathered 10mm. I need something with enough DPS and damage to be effective against mobs like Tunnlers and giant radscorpions.

    submitted by /u/ToesyToeNails
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment