• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    Fallout | Bethesda missed out on a golden opportunity by not naming Gatorclaws "Deathjaws" instead.

    Fallout | Bethesda missed out on a golden opportunity by not naming Gatorclaws "Deathjaws" instead.


    Bethesda missed out on a golden opportunity by not naming Gatorclaws "Deathjaws" instead.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:30 AM PDT

    Did you know there was going to be special lines for companions in New vegas if they got set on fire

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    They would scream so loud. It sounds like a damn snuff film

    submitted by /u/taylorslayer2
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else never touch their original house at sanctuary?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    I just finished my 7th playthrough and never have I removed anything in my original home at sanctuary. Ive been playing this game for 3 years on off. Just wondered if anyone has the same sentiments

    submitted by /u/ChaDaeSan
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly got all Fallout games in my Steam library

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Hey so today when i opened Steam it showed me that I had new games in my library. Those were : Fallout, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics and Fallout 76. I already owned Fallout 3, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas. I also bought Fallout 76 before realease but that was only installed on my Bethesda account.

    Have any of you experienced something similar? I now own the whole fallout series on Steam without actually buying half of it.

    submitted by /u/LookItsRocky
    [link] [comments]

    Which town would be the best and worst place to live in each fallout game?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    This excludes faction locations such as the Insitute base or the Citadel.

    submitted by /u/0nes
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 "underneath armor" clothing

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Could you please provide or tell me where I can find the list of all suits and clothing which can be worn underneath an armor pieces, like Road Leathers.

    submitted by /u/karool996
    [link] [comments]

    Creating my own story - What vault should I use?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    I do not want to confuse people by talking about a specific vault that I made up, but already exists in fanon or canon.
    There are so many vaults, that my idea probably already belongs to another vault.

    What I have in mind is that each dweller lives in a suspended glass box in their own individual rooms and are only allowed to come out and eat and reproduce. After that, it's back in the box.

    Are there any vaults that exist similar to this idea?

    submitted by /u/Irene_The_Potato
    [link] [comments]

    my little sis is a maniac.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    She just took out the institute running on 3 stimpaks and sheer willpower. Only took her 15-20 minutes.

    submitted by /u/synthetic-blanket
    [link] [comments]

    Game Crashes (NEW VEGAS)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    Game crashes

    Hello so ive played new vegas for 35 hours now and i want to play more but i just cant because im so tired of the game crashing for me I tried the NVSE but it broke my game entirely so i remove it Do any of you have any solutions to my problem please ? I really want to play this game but i cant be bothered with the crashes every 5 minutes

    submitted by /u/3zizThePenguin
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hate fallout tactics?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:50 AM PDT

    Im not upset im just wondering why it isn't held in the light like the other top- down fallout games

    submitted by /u/swagmaster1911
    [link] [comments]

    Good Fallout 2 Guns Build

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    A friend just but me FO2 I want a silver tongued ranger, who uses rifles and talk to get out of any situation. I'm new and don't know how to make a character. Please help am newb

    submitted by /u/hhuh1136
    [link] [comments]

    Wish fallout 76 was Fallout 4 coop dlc instead

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    so,i had nothing to play so i decided to get back into fallout 4 again and,you know add mods,so i was looking for mods and as i am a military type of a guy i gathered a bunch of modern weapons and armor,then i thought about how it would be cool if i could have all these bunch of armor and gun things and play with a friend,infiltrate an enemy base,like ghost recon but fallout esk style i guess.then i remembered there was coop fallout,fallout shitty 76.i just wish instead of fallout 76,bethesda would just add a up to 4 players coop so you can wander the COMMONWEALTH,not virginia together,especially with mods,i mean if downloading mods creates a problem for bethesda as not all mods are on bethesda net,you could make people to download the same mods to be able to play together,it wouldnt be a problem for me,dont think it would be a problem to anyone,you could wander around in military suits act all soldier esk.you could create settlements together,like why bethesda,why fallout 76 instead of a fucking Fallout 4 Coop DLC.so,uh,i wanna discuss this.

    submitted by /u/EG-XXFurkanXX
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 3 depressing

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    Anyone else felt that Fallout 3 has very depressing story, world and character backgrounds? I just finished it and feeling so empty inside and sad.

    submitted by /u/Ganderas
    [link] [comments]

    I made a new grape mentat texture :P

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I turned into the mafia

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    So in my fallout game I made a charisma build,which made me realize I could sell stuff like jet in fallout for tons of money.Now I am not sure if anyone has done this,but because of it I turned my settlement into a "mafia town",I had a chem lab that was guarded by turrets and people.Not to forget everyone in my settlements had suits (because a man of my class needs to be fancy).It was the better version of goodneighbor(somehow I managed to keep 80 happiness).

    submitted by /u/TheCheeseman---
    [link] [comments]

    What are some mods for Fallout (4/NV) that you can’t live without? What are some of your essentials?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    I am the last man who likes Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel on earth.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    All my friends hate FO:BOS

    submitted by /u/Is_Secretly_Welsh
    [link] [comments]

    Fallout 4 give the game a second chance after playing skyrim?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    : a few years ago i bought fallout 4 and i really didn't like the game play, you are Free in a so huge world and i didnt know where to go: i didn't know what to do in the game and died a lot ( playing normal)but now i play skyrim for the first Time and i really like it. Now that im familiar with Bethesda games should i retry fallout 4? Which quests, location etc. Should i do in the beggining.

    submitted by /u/chnol
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of PC do you play Fallout 4 on?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    I'm currently switching from console. I have played Fallout 4 both on an Xbox 1 S and a PS4 Pro.

    I'm scared that Fallout 4 is not going to run as smoothly as on console. I'm spending over $1000 CAN on computer but I still feel that way.

    submitted by /u/CandyForDays258
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] - When your dumb fucking friend stands there in front of the TV

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Love Fallout, Hate Skyrim?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    This might be random and probably a useless post but does anyone else just have the inability to get into skyrim? I absolutely love the fallout games but I find myself not liking skyrim and I don't know why. I've looked this question up on the internet but only found the opposite. I've bought Skyrim twice thinking the outcome would be different on another platform but with no luck. They seem like really similar games and Skyrim gets so much praise but I just don't like it lmao. I would've posted this on r/skyrim but I have a fear of getting downvoted lol.

    submitted by /u/miamihurricanes26
    [link] [comments]

    Too Heavy to Carry

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Didn't find any answers anywhere else, why is it telling me certain items on dead people are "too heavy to carry" and how can I fix it? There was this super awesome gun but it said "too heavy to carry" then disappeared completely!!! This sucks!!

    submitted by /u/Xentrias3
    [link] [comments]

    I need to buy more ammo in New Vegas

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    I have bought out the ammo from the gunrunners and unfortunately I can't shop at Mick and Ralph's. Does anyone have an idea of whom I could buy ammo from?

    submitted by /u/Derptastic-Domus
    [link] [comments]

    FNV: Beyond the beef quest question

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    what does exposing Mortimer as a cannibal do?

    submitted by /u/MythMithix
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment