• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Oh No! Father Clifford Preaches Too Slowly! (the last one)

    Fallout 3 | Oh No! Father Clifford Preaches Too Slowly! (the last one)


    Oh No! Father Clifford Preaches Too Slowly! (the last one)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Question about Nathan in raven rock

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I've seen a bunch of things about being able to save nathen in raven rock, but have tried every way I could find and still no luck. Anyone have a guaranteed way to save him?

    submitted by /u/sexyman9696
    [link] [comments]

    Best Fallout 3 DLC

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    My game keeps crashing for no reason. Please help and thanks in advance! (Mods and load order included) PT.2

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Ever since my last post https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/hhqjyw/f03_my_game_keeps_crashing_for_no_reason_please/ I was experimenting with what I can do to fix the crashes at saves or fast travels or such and whenever I typed in console "player.kill" I was magically able to save. But I could only save once, so the second time my game crashed. I typed both of them in consecutively but I still could only save once. I killed myself, fast traveled to Megaton, killed myself again, and I could fast travel once and save once, so for each suicide, I gained the ability to save/fast travel once. It seems to be capping at 2 times maximum but sometimes it's still letting me use it once. I do not understand why this is happening and I still need help with my issue. (I also changed bUseThreadedAI=1 and also typed in the other setting, still crashing.)

    submitted by /u/ProfessionalCatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment