• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Fallout 3 | Managed to pick up this old collectors item recently. Arm was snapped off when it arrived so seller gave me a refund, nothing a little glue couldn’t fix though.

    Fallout 3 | Managed to pick up this old collectors item recently. Arm was snapped off when it arrived so seller gave me a refund, nothing a little glue couldn’t fix though.


    Managed to pick up this old collectors item recently. Arm was snapped off when it arrived so seller gave me a refund, nothing a little glue couldn’t fix though.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Got very annoyed and just gave up

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    After playing New Vegas and loving it, I went ahead and played this game. To my surprise, not even halfway through the main quest, near Galaxy News Radio, my game started freezing. Like crazy. I would get to the same spot I was at 3 minutes ago, but for the 5th time. It was also such a freeze that no button other than the power button would work, so I would have to restart the computer every time the game froze. Now, I was used to these freezes from NV, but this amount was insanity. I tried some basic stuff but decided not to bother too much, just like Bethesda didn't seem to bother fixing any of this.

    submitted by /u/sonmeztibet
    [link] [comments]

    Any co-op mods?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Hey folks i was looking for a working co op mod for fo3 but every source was old so i thought i might as well ask you guys. Any co op mods that work for fo3 ?

    submitted by /u/Piyaniist
    [link] [comments]

    Into the dark ( horror tv series) and fo3 connection

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    So god dam I was watching this horror series and the episode 10(" cultural shock" caught my attention). It's almost the same idea of the quest in FO3 called tranquility lane . In the film the group of Mexican people trying to cross USA border and they end up in a circle laboratory wearing like VR glasses and different tubes .Their Brain is kinda locked up and they all live in virtual reality in a small American town just like in FO3 tranquility lane .That place also created by old evil guy ( dr Stanislaus Braun in game ) and wow u won't believe the main bot which is used by the one of the creators is called BETTY same as the game one .Watch that and gime ur reaction .

    submitted by /u/Purple_Rainnn
    [link] [comments]

    What is the canon order of the dlc?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment