• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Fallout 3 | I always get fo3 wasteland vibes from this place, Clear Creek, Winslow, AZ.

    Fallout 3 | I always get fo3 wasteland vibes from this place, Clear Creek, Winslow, AZ.


    I always get fo3 wasteland vibes from this place, Clear Creek, Winslow, AZ.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    I have a problem with the mr.handys of fallout 3.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    For some reason whenever I talk to a mr handy that is not wadsworth all they say is "how may I serve you master" or "what is it now sir" I used to be able to talk to them.(heres some more context)

    In the nuka cola challenge I went to the nuka cola plant where I talked to "milo,the shipping Forman" Then I went back to talk to him and move him to the room of all the nuka cola fridges to set up a nuka cola display, but he couldn't talk.

    Also I went to vault 101 again because I drove everyone out of there to get butch as a companion. But when I went to talk to Andy (because he is still there) he said the same thing as milo

    Dose anyone know how to fix this or is this just normal for the Mr.handys to go wack after a quest that somewhat involves them? Also I did run into a mr.handy that needed repairs at a random encounter I just fix him without talking to the scraper guy, is that was caused this?

    If anyone knows how to fix this it would be a help as I Want my new base to be vault 101 and would like for Andy to talk.

    submitted by /u/N___THOR
    [link] [comments]

    Really appreciating the acidic and sharp writing in Fallout 3.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I got some real chuckles from some of the dark and witty lines in Fallout 3, honestly can't believe people say it's badly written, a weak plot maybe but the writing is hilarious and mean.

    Some gems:

    In response to Doctor Barrows in The Chop Shop when enquiring about Reilly:

    'She your new toy, zombie'

    So cruel and needlessly petty and I can just mentally hear the little accusing, eye narrowing, 'zombie' after that comma pause.

    And of course after waking Reilly:

    Reilly: How long have I been out?

    LW: Oh, it's been centuries. The planet is a lush, green paradise once again.

    Such a jerkass line, but I use it every single time.

    submitted by /u/terrymcginnisbeyond
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] Game freezing in certain situations?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    it hasn't prevented my progression in the game , but my game seems to be freezing permanently at random moments as I enter a building. Weirdly enough, I've never encountered a freeze with buildings with npcs populating them, although there is stutter in some cases. i'm using vanilla Fallout 3 with Windows 10. I haven't ran into any problems with Skyrim, so I don't think anything I'm using is too outdated. I'm pretty sure I never made a Windows Live account either. How common is this?

    submitted by /u/JustAnotherP2P
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment