• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    Fallout | [Fo4] I just found out that if you leave pickman alive, you will randomly find dead bodies with his calling card in their inventory

    Fallout | [Fo4] I just found out that if you leave pickman alive, you will randomly find dead bodies with his calling card in their inventory


    [Fo4] I just found out that if you leave pickman alive, you will randomly find dead bodies with his calling card in their inventory

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    I found these outside goodneighbor

    submitted by /u/-GeneralDerp-
    [link] [comments]

    God Bless New Vegas

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    I bought fallout New Vegas like a month ago. First RPG I'd fully played. It dwarfs all other games I've played since. It's beautiful when it needs to be and drab and dark most of the time... But that's what makes it beautiful. It's not your usual game where bright colours catch the eye. Instead your eye is caught by the horrors of the wasteland. I remember my first time crossing paths with a centaur. That's engrained in my brain as one of the best abominations I've ever seen made in a game. Even the lines of Easy Pete's face tell a story. Sure the game glitches but my god it is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The replayability alone. I've done 6 playthroughs since all with different characters. It's just amazing.

    submitted by /u/BigJohn122
    [link] [comments]

    Ahem a short ode to charred ferals in 76

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:40 PM PDT

    AAAAAAA GO TO FUCKING HELL OH MY GOD I HATE YOU YOU BLOATED PIECES OF SHIT WHY WONT YOU DIE LIKE THE OTHER FERALS YOU UGLY BASTARDS I CANT GET QUESTS DONE BECAUSE YOU GUYS WONT DIE YOU TAKE ALL OF MY STIMPAKS I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. Thank you and good day

    submitted by /u/lunarwarrior12
    [link] [comments]

    Almost finished my Fallout glock 86 plasma pistol, should be done tomorrow. Pictures in link.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/41TxDYg

    Here is my Glock 86 plasma pistol. The model is from thingiverse and is based on a fallout 4 mod.

    The grip and micro fusion cell will be painted and attached in the morning, followed by some overall touch ups and additional weathering.

    submitted by /u/Jamesluke320
    [link] [comments]

    Scariest fallout creature of all time?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    In your opinion which fallout creature is the scariest/the one you have the worst memories, from any fallout game? (Mine personally would be Mirelurks they just creep me out.)

    submitted by /u/everhall99
    [link] [comments]

    Pip-Boys are weird

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 09:55 PM PDT

    Isn't it weird that in every fallout npc's are shocked that you're from a vault but every single wasteland quest npc has the ability to mark on your pip-boy despite only like a couple wastelanders having them

    submitted by /u/SupremeGibby
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 79 thing with settlers

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    Had Fallout 76 for a month now and I am ready for the vault 79 raid thing. Am I able to get all rewards from the raiders if I side with the settlers?

    submitted by /u/RoadmanRice116
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to dislike Benny?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    Playing new vegas for the first time. Really didnt care at all about "finding the men who tried to kill you" so I did a lot else first, but when I finally did that, and I thought Benny was hysterical. When he tried to kill me again it didn't feel like betrayal, more like "Ha, classic Benny."

    When he was tied up at the legion and I asked if I could let him go and caesar said no, he will die no matter what, I just killed caesar and all of his guys. I'm like HELL NO Benny is coming with me. And I thought his dialogue after watching me slaughter them was fantastic. Now, I just found out whether you let him go or kill him, you don't see him ever again.

    So like, was I supposed to want him to die? Was I supposed to be mad at him at all? Cause he's so awesome and ridiculous, I just genuinely wanted to keep him around, and I'm disappointed that there's no more to him after that.

    submitted by /u/valiantm
    [link] [comments]

    [Fo4] Game/Leveling question

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I have a question on leveling in Fallout 4. I would like to start new playthrough, but started with level 60 with maxed all s.p.e.c.i.a.l. base perks. Will I have a chance in the world with this lvl and basic low level armor and weapons? Thanks

    submitted by /u/BronaPLZ
    [link] [comments]

    Some fnv questions.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    So I bought fallout new vegas recently and it's a brilliant game, one of the best videogames I've played. I have a few questions about the ending of the game.

    1. When siding with the ncr, do you have to kill mr. House?
    2. At what point in the ncr storyline do you become hated by the legion? (I've just finished kings gambit btw).
    3. Once you finish the main quest at the dam, can you play on like in fo4 or do you have to reload a save like fo3?
    submitted by /u/br_04
    [link] [comments]

    I need to know something about Fallout 4

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Which endings allow you to keep which companions?

    submitted by /u/FirebreakOG
    [link] [comments]

    Where can you get sturges blue coveralls

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Say what you will about 4's limited dialogue but the sarcastic options were some of the best voice options in a while.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Brain T. Delaney's sarcastic voice lines are some of the best from: Old pal Shamus Mcfuckyourself, 2 large pepperoni and a calzon name's fuck you, and my personal favorite: Next stop the railroad choo choo!

    While 4's dialogue is pretty basic the voice work and especially the sarcastic line are top tier.

    submitted by /u/garmdian
    [link] [comments]

    How to convince Bethesda to make a fallout new Vegas remake

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    It would just work It will have 1600 times the detail and success of 76

    submitted by /u/decarbonised109
    [link] [comments]

    Which is better: Point Lookout or Far Harbor?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Is there any way to get the Tactical Thinking quest without telling Captain Kells about Acadia? [FO4]

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    I just want to continue the main story, not sell out DiMA, but the dialogue to tell Kells automatically shows up. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/KeeperOfTheBoneyard
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good idea for a new faction for fallout 5? Ones that you can join or not join (like the minutemen or the children of atom)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I was thinking of a faction that could want to protect the wilderness of the wasteland, not the wasteland creatures but the plant life and the not so violent animals, like brahmin, cats, dogs (not mongrels), radstags, etc.

    And maybe a new military-like faction that could challenge and/or be allied with the brotherhood of steel.

    submitted by /u/LucaBC_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to do the other faction questlines after destroying the institute with the minutemen?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Is there any mods or any way at all to do this? I had joined all the factions (except the institute) before I finished the game with the minutemen. I hadn't gotten too far into any of the questlines, however. Now that I've finished, I'd like to go back and try the other questlines, but it doesn't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/Snoop_Doge286
    [link] [comments]

    Depends on Files That Aren't Present.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    Im trying to download a mod for fallout 4 and it requires Nuka World and Far Harbor, both of which I have and for some reason it wont let me enable it, it says it cannot be installed cause it says that it depends on Files that aren't present. As far as I know it only requires these two dlc, again which I have. So why don't understand why wont the mod install, is this a glitch, do I need to uninstall the dlc then reinstall them? I'm confused.

    submitted by /u/l1lXylophone
    [link] [comments]

    Best fallout 3 DLC?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing through fallout 3, and its honestly one of the best games I've ever played. And it got me wondering since it has quite a bit of DLC out, which one is the one I should checkout first? I dont know if there is a chronological order to them, but I would rather just know which one you think I should check out.

    submitted by /u/RustedDuck
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get all the bobble heads in 3 and need help with raven rock

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    So if my understanding of predicting how stories go is correct, I am supposed to visit raven rock during the main story. I know this is one of the bobble heads that can become permanently missed if I'm not careful so I want to be cautious. Is it better to wait until I go there to get the bobble head or is now a good time? It would also be quite the distance because my nearest fast travel location is arefu, quite the distance away.

    I have already acquired every bobble head that the wiki labels as possible to permanently miss but if it is incomplete then I would like to know.

    submitted by /u/TrashMantine
    [link] [comments]

    Vault 106 invisible wall

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 10:07 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get the key card for vault 106 but on the shelf is hidden behind an invisible wall and no amount of grenades or land mines can get it out any tips? I'm on Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/omegacookies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment