• Breaking News

    Monday, May 4, 2020

    Fallout: New Vegas | I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me

    Fallout: New Vegas | I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me


    I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me

    Posted: 04 May 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    um... are you okay?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Powder ganger approved dynamite

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    I took a Cateye and a Ghost Sight while activating the HELIOS One solar arrays in broad daylight. This is the result.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Her whole body did the stanky leg

    Posted: 04 May 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I've built the Sierra Madre in Terraria B)

    Posted: 04 May 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    Felt like drawing FNV fanart so here's The Courier, "DLC Edition"

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    What has Big MT been up to

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    My favorite DLC in any game is Dead Money

    Posted: 03 May 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    I know people like to trash on this DLC a lot but it gives the you don't belong here vibe much better than any Fallout area.

    Sierra Madre is such a hostile place that you will be begging to return to the irradiated wasteland rather than stay in this hellhole. Isn't that wonderful ?

    You are stripped of every gear you have and have to survive by scavenging the shield you created by hoarding everything in the game is gone.

    The dead and silent villa with the encroaching poison gas and the ghastly inhabitants make for a atmosphere that is so overbearing that it weighs like a umm..weight on your shoulders.

    The whole area is dripping with atmosphere and the enemies this area provides are so uncanny that chills run up my spine everytime I encounter them.

    Add that with characters that have an enormous amount of depth even with the limited amount of lines they speak.(Christine)

    Add with that the backstory of the villa and Dean Domino you have one of the best stories ever told.

    So I just wanted to say Fuck the Holograms that much of the flak this DLC recieves is unwarranted.

    Except the holograms they make no fucking sense at all. Edit: A platinum award..well thank you.

    submitted by /u/LyadhkhorStrategist
    [link] [comments]

    Just one of several DOZEN characters I’d make back in highschool, I had another of a female Explosives expert but that one was long gone.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 03:15 AM PDT

    Oh hello there!

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    ah yes, the bark scorpion

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:49 PM PDT

    No no. Sit back down.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    tip : don’t take arcade to kill a bunch of gunpowder eating ants

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Interesting armor, Raul

    Posted: 03 May 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    What do you think of the ps3 port of the game?

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Uploading youtube links

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Hey all just a question for the admins here, i got kicked out of a fallout geoup for "self promotion" just wanted to make sure i could still post my new vegas links here really helps my view count

    submitted by /u/ghostufshe
    [link] [comments]

    lonesome road

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Mr house destroyed

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    My new csgo revolver skin, well worth it

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 04 May 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    MAY THE 4th BE WITH YOU: My 10 Favourite Star Wars Related Mods For Fallout New Vegas no.1

    Posted: 04 May 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    *If you are reading this on the Website Games Today, I did not give them my permission to post this mod list. They have posted all of my previous mod lists on their website word for word, so I want to see if they will still add in this paragraph.*

    Happy Star Wars Day! I decide to make this mod list as a way of celebrating today and also being remined that the Final Episode of the Clone Wars has been released! Star Wars brings back so many memories that I cannot even begin to describe how much I love this Franchise. I love Star Wars and I love Fallout, and these mods are a way for me to combine these two great Franchises together for all the Fanatic needs! Sorry if the descriptions are too sort, but I had to rush as I have school work due [during my holidays, thank you school :-( ….]. I hope you enjoy these mods as much as I did and take care and stay safe and healthy.

    - Dc-15s Carbine Blaster by cikada11: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/56460/

    This mod adds the Dc-15s blaster to the game in a small quest mod. This blaster is most commonly used by the Clone Army of the Galactic Republic.

    - Lego Star Wars Guns by thefurr: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53853?tab=posts

    Remember Lego Star Wars games and their iconic blasters? Well for those who have played the Lego Star Wars games here is a mod to adds 3 different blaster varients to bring a bit of nostalgia to your life.

    - Lightsabers by Moraelin: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/35168

    Lightsaber in all shapes and colours, a real weapon for a melee build!

    - Kylo Ren's Outfit and Cross Guard Lightsabers by elek2008: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60813

    For the sequel era fanatics, this is for you. The mask, robes and lightsaber of Kylo Ren is now yours to wear.

    - Bounty Hunter V1 by (Unknown): /file/bro33k61x8chkre/BountyHunterV1.rar/file

    Adds Boba Fett's armour to the game, and I have to say that this mod is very well made!

    - Blaster Prototype by Moraelin: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41703/

    This will go along with the Boba Fett armour mod as this mod is based off his iconic weapon the EE-3 carbine.

    - Fallout: New Vegas - Star Wars Armor Mod by (Unkown): https://www.fileplanet.com/archive/p-48284/Fallout-New-Vegas-Star-Wars-Armor-Mod

    This mod adds Clone, Stormtrooper and the legendary Darth Vader Armour for all your role-playing needs.

    - Star Wars Chiss Race - Mod Request by Johnspidermc: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60191

    Have you ever wanted to play as the greatest strategist and military leader in galactic history? With this race mod you can become a Chiss and play as Grand Admiral Thrawn.

    - The Return of the Revenge of Revan- Redux by Quetzlsacatanango: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/44281/

    Old Republic Fanatics may enjoy this mod. This adds Darth Revan's armour to the game.

    -Han Solo's DL-44 Heavy Blaster Pistol by user826: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/65012

    Han shot first. That is all I have to say.

    submitted by /u/Overlord-99
    [link] [comments]

    Seemed relevant here. The divide between F:NV and Fallout 3/4 only exists because people play them the same.

    Posted: 04 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Just taking a break from all of this hanging around.

    Posted: 03 May 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment